All The News Anti-Israel Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss 2

Only idiots and Mossad dupes support genocide.

This demonic dynamic of forced evacuation and destruction of residential neighborhoods of Gaza, leaving 80 percent of homes in northern Gaza destroyed and damaged, is a clear signal that Israel’s primary intent is not security or victory against an adversary in warfare, but is part of an undisclosed plan to establish “Greater Israel” by asserting sovereign rights in the West Bank and now seemingly in at least part of Gaza. A secondary goal for the Israeli government is the destruction of the capabilities, and more importantly, the will of the Palestinian people to resist in the future continuing denials of their rights under international law — above all, the right to self-determination. A likely further goal is by responding to the Hamas attack so disproportionately and barbarously, Israel seems to be sending a message to potential regional adversaries of the kind of response they might expect should Israel be attacked or provoked, what amounts to an extension of the Dahiya Doctrine articulated during the 1982 war in Lebanon.

By looking at the broader contours of Israeli policy, it seems ever clearer that it is not primarily, if at all, motivated by reasonable security concerns related to fears of future repetitions of the Hamas attack. A security justification for the fury of the retaliatory attack was relied upon by the Israeli leadership, but the tactics and extremity of the response clearly seemed to be more a reflection of Israel’s resolve to seize the occasion as a pretext, to complete the endgame of the Zionist project. Such an interpretation helps explain otherwise puzzling elements of the Israeli campaign, such as the massive, forced evacuation; scale of devastation; and the explicit effort to force Gazans to choose between dying in Palestine or somehow getting across the border to Egypt. The seemingly essential Israeli aim is to gain sovereign control over the West Bank, which has experienced a surge of government-approved settler violence while media, the UN and public concerns are preoccupied with Gaza. It may be that now the reoccupation of Gaza becomes part of the vision of “Greater Israel” with as few remainingPalestinians as possible.

Hey Mossad boot licker, what do you think of this?

1708978662371.png

My statement on Aaron Bushnell: For several years as a criminal defense attorney, I exerted immense effort (and I truly mean immense) to divert veterans out of the criminal justice system into mental health programs that were permitted through recently codified California statutes. In doing so, I worked very closely with my clients who suffered extreme mental anguish and trauma from war, often resulting in PTSD and other complex mental issues. These issues are easily triggered if left unattended and not remediated through therapy, and the trigger can often be re-exposure to war scenes.

Aaron Bushnell was a 25-year-young veteran who set himself on fire, taking his own life as a result of these mental afflictions. Suicide as a result of trauma is not something to be glorified or championed as heroic. More importantly, the language he used in committing this self-immolation demonstrated that he was strongly influenced by the language in online social media campaigns, and shows the extent of influence such language, imagery, and framing has on sensitive onlookers who do not have broader/deeper understanding of the regional context. It is a reminder that what we choose to share online—as well as how we share it—should not be taken lightly and should be concomitant with a deep sense of personal responsibility.

I am deeply saddened by the loss of Aaron Bushnell. Last year an Iranian man, Mohammad Moradi, committed suicide by drowning himself in a river in France. The Iranian community knows this pain, and it is a reminder again to all of us that the content we are sharing online is being viewed and received by mentally sensitive people, so please take care how you frame, share, and expose this content. Moreover, please do not glorify such acts as heroic, as it encourages other vulnerable persons to do the same under the dangerous belief of righteousness in martyrdom.

You should know better than to believe The NY Times or any of the many government controlled media outlets, but you don’t. You believed and probably still do, the Hamas atrocity stories on 10/7.

Can’t fix STOOOPID. Hahahahahahahaha 😂

Yeah this guy who posts numerous posts daily in support of genocide and Zionism couldn’t be a Mossad agent. Lol.
He could be a left handed circus promoter with a mustache. "Could" allows for many unsupported possibilities. Does that make those empty claims useful? I think not.

He could be a left handed circus promoter with a mustache. "Could" allows for many unsupported possibilities. Does that make those empty claims useful? I think not.
Anyone who reads and agrees with his posts, is a useful idiot.

Forum List

Back