Is "God" finished for what he said to CNN?

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Take a look at this video of Morgan Freeman telling the CNN Fake News puke about how in America, the most poor can achieve greatness, and doesn't Morgan Freeman show the proof of what he says?

What matters is what you inherit from your environment and your family and mentors (I agree). You have not really understood what he was saying since you called the interviewer a puke and CNN fake news, so I guess Morgan Freeman is fake news since he is on a fake news channel and interviewed by a puke.

Freeman's mother was a teacher and stressed a good education. He is Democrat and also an atheist.

So he can give a lot of credit to his mother. Its not a black and white thing, I have worked with many hard working blacks and I also know many lazy ass whites.

He is one of my favorite actors.

I read somewhere else where they said his interview left CNN's Don Lemon "speechless".
And the person that said that is a dumbass. The interviewer actually did something quite remarkable...he agreed with Morgan.
He agreed that the media is making more out of race inequality than really exist, and isn't it time to move on.
That line by a CNN heavyweight like Lemon to say something like that is big. And if you listened - he also said "AND SAYING THIS WILL PROBABLY GET ME IN TROUBLE"...that should speak volumes about the quality of news media today, that their employees have to be afraid of speaking the truth.
Morgan Freeman is a waste. And the reason I say that is because he would be a great candidate to be a sane leader black people so desperately need.

Forum List

Back