The Establishment GOP difficult choice: Trump or Cruz

awwww, and you on the left don't have to go out and worry about any choice.

Your party only GAVE you basically ONE PERSON, (hillda the witch) to vote for. so what does that tell you how much they think of you all? and she's the one you all kicked to the CURB the last time for that loser community agitating thug.

they didn't want you to have think real hard over it I guess:rofl:

they be playing you in their base. wake up for crying out loud. DEMAND a choice at least

as for those in the "establishment" they can all go to hell. we put them in there and WE can take them out. so they need to never forget that

Choice is easy.

Trump loses not only the Presidency but also the Senate and probably the House for the down candidates.

Cruz loses the Presidency but may keep the Senate in play and absolutely keeps the House.

Fuck the establishment GOP. We are sick of their spinelessness, their left leanings, and their stupidity. Cruz is the best candidate, he will trounce Hillary in every debate, and he will win the General election. The question is are we smart enough to make him the nominee.

Rubio is also a viable option. No one has voted yet and we could all be surprised.

Cruz is a loon but Drumpf makes him look like a moderate. Both are true fascists.

Is there even one Conservative left in the Repub party?

After tonight, we'll see which of the two has the most bruises from the debate. The gloves are off now.

I would LOVE to see Cruz eat corrupt cankles ass up on the debate stage!
I would have LOVED to see Obama take Cruz up on his offer for debate.

You guys really think Trumpeters care about debates? Trump has no policy beyond bluster. He's totally bullshite mode. I don't see what he says, or what anyone says about him, that has any effect. Jeb, Christie and Graham have already said it all. jmo

All the outsiders, not just Trump and Cruz, have a chance.

The outsiders in the Republican party seem less inclined toward nation-building.

Example: Ben Carson’s most surprising policy positions

G.W. Bush in Iraq, Obama in Afghanistan, and Hillary in Libya all failed at nation building. Billions were wasted and many lives were lost in conflicts that did not make America safer.

I'm glad to see reform elements winning in the Republican party. I wish Democrats could dump their dynasty too.

Forum List

Back