Obama Sends Out A Fundraising Letter Listing His Accomplishments…

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
just wow. so go vote Hillary, so she can continue his successes. :eusa_doh:

snip:
Obama Sends Out A Fundraising Letter Listing His Accomplishments…

Email at the site

Via Twitchy:

Together, we’ve been able to make a real difference in the lives of our fellow Americans. We’ve seen the Affordable Care Act upheld time after time, even with a Republican-led Congress intent on undermining its successes. We’ve celebrated the joy of marriage equality for all Americans, no matter who they love. We’ve pushed to make community college accessible for more students, and for important student loan reform to protect our young people’s interests. And we’ve taken a real stand on the serious problems that climate change poses.

Which of those is actually an accomplishment? Scratch everything except Obamacare. Add ‘that is actually beneficial’ to the question, and we can scratch that too.

But aren’t you happy to know that he’s taking a real stand on climate change?

Here’s just a quick list of his actual accomplishments, I could go on at some length but it’s just a snippet:
– destroyed race relations
– infected the independence of the Supreme Court, the Justice Department and anyone of a number of government departments and agencies.
– pulled troops out of Iraq early resulting in the rise of ISIS, resulting in the deaths, rapes, tortures of thousands.
– failed to respond to that threat allowing them to spread throughout the region, and beyond, to Libya and to commit terrorism in Paris and San Bernardino

ALL OF THEM here:
Obama Sends Out A Fundraising Letter Listing His Accomplishments… | Weasel Zippers

Did it look like this? It should have.

Allah Akbar
Barry

We wished that's what it looked like. BUT it's way worse than that all the damage and chaos he's brought down on us.
mass shooting-up
riots and lootings-up
welfare -up because there is no jobs
and it's goes on and on in this mans reign of terror over us

one of the comments at the site
snip;
Celebrated a traitor in our Rose Garden.
* Fomented racial tensions/strife/violence from Day #1 in office.
* Insulted Americans, Christians, gun-lovers, White folks, Patriots for seven-odd years.
* Bowed and scraped to every dictator and enemy of our country, while insulting and alienating our traditional allies.
* and the list goes on...

many more of them here:
Obama Sends Out A Fundraising Letter Listing His Accomplishments… | Weasel Zippers

snip;
* Insulted Americans, Christians, gun-lovers, White folks, Patriots for seven-odd years.
* Bowed and scraped to every dictator and enemy of our country, while insulting and alienating our traditional allies.

many more of them here:
Obama thinks talking about stuff is the same as doing them.

snip;

many more of them here:

no kidding, I'm like how did any of that help ALL OF US? and protect us from terrorist now attacking us? the man is so shallow he believes he's THE ONE

snip;

many more of them here:

no kidding, I'm like how did any of that help ALL OF US? and protect us from terrorist now attacking us? the man is so shallow he believes he's THE ONE

He's the one alright...worse POTUS in the history of this nation

His major accomplishments:

Increase poverty.

Decreased family income.

Really really increased debt.

Increased the spread between the rich and the poor.

Increased taxes.

Destroyed and ran up the cost of health care.

Promoted racial riots.

Grew the size of the already bloated Federal government.

Raided the Treasury to give to his special interest groups.

Embarrassed the US in the front of the whole world with his weak foreign policy.

Been at war every day of administration and managed to lose.

Furthered the AGW Scam.

Stunk up the White House with his filth.

Compare the lists I posted with this -

88b0ac2f7dcc65abb327bf313d52510d.jpg

If we had an honest media, BO would have approval ratings in the signal digits....but we don't and many Americans are easily duped.

If we had an honest media, BO would have approval ratings in the signal digits....but we don't and many Americans are easily duped.
THE TRUTH.
this lamestream medias has become an ENEMY to anyone Republican/Independent/conservative. the sooner the people wake up to that, the better for us all

I'm looking at Homosexual marriage and thinking , Where is that in the job description of being a President? and that only helps A FEW people singled out against the rest of the people in the country. how is that NOT DIVISIVE?

I'm looking at Homosexual marriage and thinking , Where is that in the job description of being a President? and that only helps A FEW people singled out against the rest of the people in the country. how is that NOT DIVISIVE?

Assuring everybody is afforded the rights every citizen deserves is the president's job. If you don't want gay marriage, then don't get one.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

I actually AGREE with Stupid Stuff.

Marriage equality is NOT the business of government. If its between consenting adults, its their business ONLY.

Good for you, Stupid Stuff. You FINALLY got something right.

:spinner:

How dare the President push for equality! This issue is only divisive to a bunch of whiny busybodies with far too much time on their hands.

This is the most important election in our lifetime...again. Vote Republican b/c this time they will make true on all those promises of smaller government and smaller deficits. How anybody can still vote for either of these parties with a straight face is amazing to me?

Assuring everybody is afforded the rights every citizen deserves is the president's job. If you don't want gay marriage, then don't get one.

How dare the President push for equality! This is issue is only divisive to a bunch of whiny busybodies with far too much time on their hands.

If RWNJs weren't working so hard to take basic rights and freedoms away from Americans, we wouldn't need the president to work to keep them.

We need to get big government RWNJs out of our private lives.

Had to be on something small.. a sticky note? a wallet size picture of a clown?

Forum List

Back