The eradication of black people

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World

This was something I saw on YT which floored me. You think democrats are the biggest racists? They have something to learn from the Argentinians.

This was something I saw on YT which floored me. You think democrats are the biggest racists? They have something to learn from the Argentinians.

Good for them I suppose.

The past few years blacks have made me wish America would send them all back to Africa and be rid of them and forget they were ever here.

Look at all the trouble and problems and anger, strife, crime, wasted time and energy with news, the violence, the bitterness, politicians pushing agendas, protests, laws put in place that has occured in our country and the division created all because of blacks. It's been going on for decades

And it's been going on for a long time now and not going away, it's been getting worse in recent years.

So instead of futhering all these problems for everyone isn't the better solution to simply remove the common problem from the equation? If you have say 100 people making 10,000 people miserable doesn't it make sense to remove the 100 instead of trying to force the 10,000 to make the 100 happy?

If you get a splinter and the body gets infected you pull the splinter out. You don't hope the body just accepts the splinter. No need for the whole body to suffer because one a small thing that when removed makes everything go back to normal.

• Banned
Good for them I suppose.

The past few years blacks have made me wish America would send them all back to Africa and be rid of them and forget they were ever here.

Look at all the trouble and problems and anger, strife, crime, wasted time and energy with news, the violence, the bitterness, politicians pushing agendas, protests, laws put in place that has occured in our country and the division created all because of blacks. It's been going on for decades

And it's been going on for a long time now and not going away, it's been getting worse in recent years.

So instead of futhering all these problems for everyone isn't the better solution to simply remove the common problem from the equation? If you have say 100 people making 10,000 people miserable doesn't it make sense to remove the 100 instead of trying to force the 10,000 to make the 100 happy?

If you get a splinter and the body gets infected you pull the splinter out. You don't hope the body just accepts the splinter. No need for the whole body to suffer because one a small thing that when removed makes everything go back to normal.
Racism is a construct of regressive social engineers.

There is only one human race. Plenty of breeds perhaps but there is no real data that makes any difference to how I view people for me to say "good (or bad) for them.

I think the last few years have witnessed the increasing consequences of regressive democrook policy. This is deliberate as well. Just as the Argentinians manipulated and suppressed their freed africans, the democrooks did the best they could here. They were clearly thwarted by the africans themselves and the republicrats who exploited the issue for votes.

I'm not going to pretend the GOP gave a shit about blacks either. The democrooks merely play the game better since the 60's.

The Argentinians were "smarter", and rather than discourage interracial relations they encouraged them in order to bleach their genes. This led to a more homogenous population at least, and they don't have race riots and shit.

If you ask me, the common problem is leftists. Those are the people who CHOSE to make things suck for other people in order to promote their own agenda.

Good for them I suppose.

Racism is being fostered by politicians for votes

For a while, it was getting much better, but then came Barak, the race baiter

Obama was the type of politician who refused to utter the words, "Islamic terrorist" when Islamic terrorists terrorized innocent people, because he did not want a backlash against innocent Muslims

However, Obama continued to feed into the notion that the police and law enforcement are all racist during a time when innocent white police officers were being assassinated all across the US.

Good for them I suppose.

After Lee surrendered his white trash army, America became color blind? It`s no surprise that some of our old traitor slave states ban the teaching of Black history. "Daddy was a racist, I`m a racist and I want my kids and grand kids to be racist assholes too." Got it.

Good for them I suppose.

^^^MAGAts^^^

Forum List

Back