The Epstein List Is Finally Released

Epstein's list of names was released on Twitter.....and it's the same list I saw months ago......and strangely....it disappeared. Disappeared on Twitter and here on USMB.

Right now I cannot like anything on Twitter, or re-post anything on Twitter.

Weird.
Donald Trump isn't on the list....but I can tell you that Angelina Jolie' and Whoopie Goldberg are on it.

Such a nice pic! Ugh!
1703171490910.png

That's the worst photoshop I've seen in awhile. Epstein's face seems to not match that person's head. You can see the line on his neck where his face was patched over the real person's face.

FYI, Trump's not on the list.....I checked it.

Unless he was doing it under an alias.
You might be right, but we know the two knew each other.

You might be right, but we know the two knew each other.
Trump knew everyone....checking the records at Mar-alago it says that Epstein was banned from entering the club in 2007. But the fact that the guy was somehow able to gain entry.....and then he propositioned a 14 yr old and was kicked out of the club 16 yrs ago doesn't matter.

Trump knew everyone....checking the records at Mar-alago it says that Epstein was banned from entering the club in 2007. But the fact that the guy was somehow able to gain entry.....and then he propositioned a 14 yr old and was kicked out of the club 16 yrs ago doesn't matter.
Not to shitlords.

But Morticia was there under her name Gloria Dazzle .

More above Top Secret intel .

Donald Trump isn't on the list....but I can tell you that Angelina Jolie' and Whoopie Goldberg are on it.

Last night when X/Twit went down, I said to mr boe: "It's because the judge released the Epstein list."

We both laughed, but then went "Hmmmmmmmm".

Forum List

Back