The Entire Middle East Should have an Israeli Style government

CMike

Zionist, proud to be
Oct 25, 2009
To my knowledge it's the only country in the middle east to give full civil rights to everyone.

Almost every other country in the ME gives very limited civil rights to men, and almost none to women. In addition in Israel all people living there can exercise their religion freely. That isn't try in the rest of the middle east with very few exceptions (I am not aware of any)

Israel is the only democracy in the middle east.

The whole middle easy would be in much better shape if it had an Israeli style government

Right, every country in the Middle East could delineate areas for people they don't want to give equal rights to and then they would be just like Israel. How can Israel be a democracy when half the people they have control over can't vote and are killed by the thousands every two years or so?

d16fc89b2534b7379e3c6d07ccce3b852a086a4ed7cdb359aaae4870e40bbc62.jpg

To my knowledge it's the only country in the middle east to give full civil rights to everyone.

Almost every other country in the ME gives very limited civil rights to men, and almost none to women. In addition in Israel all people living there can exercise their religion freely. That isn't try in the rest of the middle east with very few exceptions (I am not aware of any)

The whole middle easy would be in much better shape if it had an Israeli style government
That doesn´t apply to Syria whose constitution gives every right to the people. Even the parliament is half made up of the working people.

Israel should learn from ISLAM ----and institute a system similar to the BEAUTY of dhimmia..
Non-jews can be considered to be bound by a pact similar to the GLORIOUS PACT OF OMAR. ---- over to you, sunni Of course just as mecca and medina are off limits to all non muslims----the FOUR JEWISH HOLY CITiES ----Jerusalem, Hebron, Safed and Tiberias ---MUST BE COMPLETELY off limits to -----non-jews -----well---make that muslims-----hindus and Christians and Zoroastrians are no problem. Over to you, Sunni habibi

as long as they are not Hasidic , Christians , Arab Muslims or Black.

Israel should learn from ISLAM ----and institute a system similar to the BEAUTY of dhimmia..
Non-jews can be considered to be bound by a pact similar to the GLORIOUS PACT OF OMAR. ---- over to you, sunni Of course just as mecca and medina are off limits to all non muslims----the FOUR JEWISH HOLY CITiES ----Jerusalem, Hebron, Safed and Tiberias ---MUST BE COMPLETELY off limits to -----non-jews -----well---make that muslims-----hindus and Christians and Zoroastrians are no problem. Over to you, Sunni habibi

give to Caesar what is his. The dhimmia were taxes as the joes didn't fight in their wars. All countries and cultures did this.

That doesn´t apply to Syria whose constitution gives every right to the people. Even the parliament is half made up of the working people.

Oh you mean Assad is not killing is own people? we are being lied to then, as I suspected.

Right, every country in the Middle East could delineate areas for people they don't want to give equal rights to and then they would be just like Israel. How can Israel be a democracy when half the people they have control over can't vote and are killed by the thousands every two years or so?

give to Caesar what is his. The dhimmia were taxes as the joes didn't fight in their wars. All countries and cultures did this.

GOOD so you agree. Non jews in Israel should live in designated spots---be denied the right to own land or bear arms and be marked by colored insignia. ALSO their testimony in court should be considered worthless if it contradicts that of a jew and they should be
legally beaten to death if they venture out of their designated areas after DUSK----I am ALL FOR IT ----well----lets make that DHIMMIA for muslims only ALSO murder of a dhimmi---should be considered a civil issue only----MAYBE penalized by a small fine. Of course muslims should be executed if they "PRAY" in the presence of a jew----I am SO GLAD that you support dhimmia for muslims--

for the record-----DHIMMIA is not a tax----it is a system of oppression that Penelope insists must be inflicted upon muslims. It is very similar to the Nuremburg laws that her "god"
Adolf, inflicted on Jews in the early 1930s

GOOD so you agree. Non jews in Israel should live in designated spots---be denied the right to own land or bear arms and be marked by colored insignia. ALSO their testimony in court should be considered worthless if it contradicts that of a jew and they should be
legally beaten to death if they venture out of their designated areas after DUSK----I am ALL FOR IT ----well----lets make that DHIMMIA for muslims only ALSO murder of a dhimmi---should be considered a civil issue only----MAYBE penalized by a small fine. Of course muslims should be executed if they "PRAY" in the presence of a jew----I am SO GLAD that you support dhimmia for muslims--

for the record-----DHIMMIA is not a tax----it is a system of oppression that Penelope insists must be inflicted upon muslims. It is very similar to the Nuremburg laws that her "god"

Do you pay taxes, we do, and that is suppose to keep us safe , we pay mileages for fire , police etc. They have plenty of time to read their Talmud after work. I believe people should work if able and should pay taxes. Your Hasidic or satmar community in Brooklyn needs to be monitored, the sexual abuse and pedophila is out of hand. They hide the women, they are worst that the Saudi Arabia as far as treating women like crap. And their little curls, why do they insist on having their little boys look like little girls.

Hitler knew it was just a matter of time that France, Britain and Russia were going to attack. The Germans treated the Jews like gems compared to the Russians and the Brits, but the ones not working as german soldiers he locked up as well he should of.

Last edited:

Do you pay taxes, we do, and that is suppose to keep us safe , we pay mileages for fire , police etc. They have plenty of time to read their Talmud after work. I believe people should work if able and should pay taxes. Your Hasidic or satmar community in Brooklyn needs to be monitored, the sexual abuse and pedophila is out of hand. They hide the women, they are worst that the Saudi Arabia as far as treating women like crap. And their little curls, why do they insist on having their little boys look like little girls.

Hitler knew it was just a matter of time that France, Britain and Russia were going to attack. The Germans treated the Jews like gems compared to the Russians and the Brits, but the ones not working as german soldiers he locked up as well he should of.

You know nothing about the Chassidic people, Penelope-----but I do. I had lived amongst them for many many years and worked with them. I had also lived amongst shit like you for many years----and----got afflicted by your fellow stench. The Chassidic people work and they pay taxes unlike you and yours. Unlike you and yours they tend to be literate as well. I lived amongst them because when I was a young working single mother I wanted to be safe and not exposed to filthy stinking shit like you------of course the issue was far more my son----I did not want him exposed to the spawn of shit like you. It worked out well---the only problems arose when stench like you sometimes SHOWED UP in the area. If all of Brooklyn were made of Chassidic people-----there would be far less brain dead----GUN SHOT WOUND TO THE HEAD persons on gurneys in the hospital emergency rooms. In fact there would probably be none unless shit like your entered the area from afar

Imagine...

People who have the freedom to worship as they please.

People would have full civil rights.

All citizens and even women would be allowed to vote, and even drive by themselves without getting beaten.

Imagine...

All citizens and even women would be allowed to vote, and even drive by themselves without getting beaten.

when I lived in a Chassidic neighborhood in Brooklyn----I was able to get off the local subway and walk home (about six blocks) at 2 am. I would never consider doing that in most parts of Brooklyn---which are full of Penelope types

Imagine...

when I lived in a Chassidic neighborhood in Brooklyn----I was able to get off the local subway and walk home (about six blocks) at 2 am. I would never consider doing that in most parts of Brooklyn---which are full of Penelope types

You were probably the only woman and well those men walk on opposite sides of the street don't they, they can't even look or touch a women for fear they would turn into an animal.

Imagine...

You were probably the only woman and well those men walk on opposite sides of the street don't they, they can't even look or touch a women for fear they would turn into an animal.

you have never been there and have no "friend" telling you what is going on there.
You read islamo Nazi propaganda. -----and parrot the shit. no---they do not walk on
opposite sides of the street. About a year ago IN ONE of the Chassidic neighborhoods-------in order to discourage shit like you from invading----some of the people there decided to try to make local
"restrictions" The idea was that shit like you would find it too inconvenient to be there---but the whole project was ignored and utterly dropped.

For many years I had lived in a DIFFERENT Chassidic neighborhood-----garbage like you did invade and cause problems---there were times I wished that the place was surrounded by a brick wall to keep SHIT LIKE YOU out

You mean like executing everyone whom don't follow Sharia Law.

I don't mean that this was done a thousand years ago. This is being done today based on Islamic law.

You mean like executing everyone whom don't follow Sharia Law.

I don't mean that this was done a thousand years ago. This is being done today based on Islamic law.

regarding shariah law and dhimmia-----feel free to ask-----my husband was born in a
OBSERVANT shariah shit hole. Shariah stinks in ways hard to believe. Of course he was not born yesterday-----but the crap his community endured for more than 1000
years is still on the books in that shit hole. Fortunately there are no DHIMMIs left there for muslims to shit upon. I can assure you---the stuff they are saying is being inflicted on the YAZIDIS-----by Isis pigs----is no exagerration

Forum List

Back