The End Of Democracy?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
When is somebody going to tell Joe that he ended democracy the second he moved into the white house?

Yet, you don't give a shit. Or if you do care, you sure don't act like it.
Or, maybe you've just been conned. Either way, I'm not trying to convince you of anything.

I'll just remember that Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, several Republican lawmakers, Republican state and local election officials, state Supreme Courts and Republican State Attorneys General all agree with me.

Or, maybe you've just been conned. Either way, I'm not trying to convince you of anything.

I'll just remember that Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, several Republican lawmakers, Republican state and local election officials, state Supreme Courts and Republican State Attorneys General all agree with me.

Even the majority of your fellow democrats don't agree with you. Biden's and Harris' approval ratings have hit rock bottom. You're obviously in denial or are just really blind to the truth.

When Uber wealthy run the show the rest of us lose. I detest both parties because they are so warped and over the top. It's bugs them that they HAVE to let us live amongst them.

Nothing was ever Trump's, we know that after what Milley pulled. Trump was sabotaged from the day he was elected. Those people are just as corrupt as the illegitimate asshole in the WH. They have no credibility, just like you.

Even the majority of your fellow democrats don't agree with you. Biden's and Harris' approval ratings have hit rock bottom. You're obviously in denial or are just really blind to the truth.
I couldn't ever be a Democrat. Never "belonged" to a party.

And again, the following people agree with me. They must "obviously be in denial or really blind to the truth", right?

Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, several Republican lawmakers, Republican state and local election officials, state Supreme Courts and Republican State Attorneys General.

Forum List

Back