...a Hat-Tip for the 'public service announcement' by poster Playtime......

Chillicothe

Platinum Member
Feb 14, 2021
I was scan/reading another nearby thread ("Ivanka tried") when I saw this tidbit from the good poster 'Playtime' in post #271:
House Jan. 6 panel has interviewed [at least ] 250 people and is planning weeks of public hearings next year
Dec. 2, 2021 USA TODAY
"We anticipate that next year we will be conducting multiple weeks of public hearings, setting out for the American people in vivid color exactly what happened every minute of the day on Jan. 6 at the Capitol and at the White House, and what led to that violent attack," Cheney said.
House Jan. 6 panel has interviewed 250 people and is planning weeks of public hearings next year
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, that is good news for all of America. And for all of the world.
For all Americans.
For all American patriots who love this wonderful country.
Finally, we get to see with our own eyes, hear with our own ears people who know stuff about January 6th.... the lead up to it; stuff happening during it; and the stuff after it.

That is good.

It is good if you are one of those loyal patriotic Americans I mention above.
It is good if you are one of those who think January 6th was only a normal 'demonstration' under our Constitution, or:

• if you think it was DragQueens in MAGA gear, as has been offered on this venue by some prolific posting Trump supporters;
  • If you think it was a 'false flag' riot by ANTIFA or BLM or the FBI or Police Crisis Actors or Communist, or hell, Tourists....as has been offered by Trump supporters on this venue;
  • Or even if you think it never happened....as I read asserted by Trump supporters on this venue.

Well, these public hearings can allow us all, no matter where you fit in the above categories ---it will give us a better understanding of the actions and the actors -- the tip-of-the-spear cop-beaters & vandals, and the behind the scenes instigators.

It should be riveting television. Maybe like the Watergate Hearings?

So, a hat-tip to the good poster 'Playtime' for alerting us all....no matter which category above you qualify for.......for alerting us all that we have that to look forward to.

IMHO

I was scan/reading another nearby thread ("Ivanka tried") when I saw this tidbit from the good poster 'Playtime' in post #271:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, that is good news for all of America. And for all of the world.
For all Americans.
For all American patriots who love this wonderful country.

yep.

Finally, we get to see with our own eyes, hear with our own ears people who know stuff about January 6th.... the lead up to it; stuff happening during it; and the stuff after it.

That is good.

yep.

It is good if you are one of those loyal patriotic Americans I mention above.

yep.

It is good if you are one of those who think January 6th was only a normal 'demonstration' under our Constitution, or:

• if you think it was DragQueens in MAGA gear, as has been offered on this venue by some prolific posting Trump supporters;

yep!

hqdefault.jpg

• If you think it was a 'false flag' riot by ANTIFA or BLM or the FBI or Police Crisis Actors or Communist, or hell, Tourists....as has been offered by Trump supporters on this venue;
  • Or even if you think it never happened....as I read asserted by Trump supporters on this venue.

yep.

Well, these public hearings can allow us all, no matter where you fit in the above categories ---it will give us a better understanding of the actions and the actors -- the tip-of-the-spear cop-beaters & vandals, and the behind the scenes instigators.

yep.

It should be riveting television. Maybe like the Watergate Hearings?

this will be watergate on steroids. :popcorn:

So, a hat-tip to the good poster 'Playtime' for alerting us all....no matter which category above you qualify for.......for alerting us all that we have that to look forward to.

IMHO

thanx. & i tip my hat to liz chaney, the velociraptor - who is going to eat donny alive.

Forum List

Back