The Embassy of the People's Republic of China in Moscow Protested...

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017

The Chinese embassy in Russia protested against the subversive policies of the Washington administration and reminded the world that WHO is a real threat to the world.

As noted in the diplomatic mission, since the 1950s, the United States has bombed more than 30 countries.

In its Twitter account, the Embassy of China posted infographics of bombings carried out by the United States around the world.

The presented list included Korea, China, Syria, Vietnam, Laos, Yugoslavia, Libya, Iraq, and other states. The diplomatic mission reported that these countries are home to up to one-third of the world's population.

1645947111969.png

The Chinese embassy in Russia protested against the subversive policies of the Washington administration and reminded the world that WHO is a real threat to the world.

As noted in the diplomatic mission, since the 1950s, the United States has bombed more than 30 countries.

In its Twitter account, the Embassy of China posted infographics of bombings carried out by the United States around the world.

The presented list included Korea, China, Syria, Vietnam, Laos, Yugoslavia, Libya, Iraq, and other states. The diplomatic mission reported that these countries are home to up to one-third of the world's population.

View attachment 607949
We should have bombed WUHAN...........But first put the clowns like FauChi and ECO Health Alliance there.

China doesn't have a leg to stand on in the world given what they do to their own people.

We should have bombed WUHAN...........But first put the clowns like FauChi and ECO Health Alliance there.

China doesn't have a leg to stand on in the world given what they do to their own people.
Let's better focus on WHAT THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT DID AND IS DOING TO ITS OWN PEOPLE. In particular, let's look at the size of the Arlington Cemetery. Or READ about the genocide of the Native American population...

And why are you "forgetting" about Bill Gates and the rest of the scumbags from his "Good Club"?

Let's better focus on WHAT THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT DID AND IS DOING TO ITS OWN PEOPLE. In particular, let's look at the size of the Arlington Cemetery. Or READ about the genocide of the Native American population...

And why are you "forgetting" about Bill Gates and the rest of the scumbags from his "Good Club"?
Not posting is forgetting? Lol Stop doing too many drugs. Gain of Function should be perma banned. Millions are dead because of the assholes I mentioned.

They should be charged with crimes against humanity and hung

Not posting is forgetting? Lol Stop doing too many drugs. Gain of Function should be perma banned. Millions are dead because of the assholes I mentioned.

They should be charged with crimes against humanity and hung

Drug use is an American tradition, and my parents taught me not to drink, not to smoke, not to debauch.

Still, I don't understand why you don't include Bill Gates and his criminal associates who are going to eliminate billions of people from the "Good Club", among the criminals who deserve the same punishment.

Drug use is an American tradition, and my parents taught me not to drink, not to smoke, not to debauch.

Still, I don't understand why you don't include Bill Gates and his criminal associates who are going to eliminate billions of people from the "Good Club", among the criminals who deserve the same punishment.
Bill Gates is with them. So yeah he sucks too

Forum List

Back