The Elements and Traditions of the Passover Seder Point to Christ

You are more than welcome to take your Savior, and shove him up your ass. We don't want him.
Reported.

:lol:

Do you feel better now?
I don't care if you're a mod. You crossed the line. That statement was offensive, and you should apologize. I realize that my report will probably be ignored, but it doesn't change the fact that you are a offensive POS.

Do you really not realize that many of your statements in this thread are just as offensive to Jews as my statement was to you?

Why should I respect your religion, if you don't respect others?
It's not my fault that the truth is offensive to some people. And I never said anything derogatory about Jews.

Well, it's not my fault that you got offended, either.

If you don't care about the feelings of Jews, why in the fuck should I care about your feelings?

Respect is earned, and so is disrespect.

Here's a statement endorsed by all four major Jewish denominations about "Hebrew Christianity" (or Jews for Jesus):

"Though Hebrew Christianity claims to be a form of Judaism, it is not ... It deceptively uses the sacred symbols of Jewish observance ... as a cover to convert Jews to Christianity, a belief system antithetical to Judaism ... Hebrew Christians are in radical conflict with the communal interests and the destiny of the Jewish people. They have crossed an unbridgeable chasm by accepting another religion. Despite this separation, they continue to attempt to convert their former co-religionists."
And the Jews who say this are the same ones who have rejected their Savior.

You are more than welcome to take your Savior, and shove him up your ass. We don't want him.
It is comments like this, from moderators like yourself, that are the reason this site doesn't even come close to covering it's server costs.

It's not my fault that the truth is offensive to some people. And I never said anything derogatory about Jews.

There are differences between faith and fact. The purpose of any faith is to draw the believer closer to God. We should all be in awe of what God is able to do for those who love Him. That awe should prevent any of us from standing between God and those He loves.

Reported.

Do you feel better now?
I don't care if you're a mod. You crossed the line. That statement was offensive, and you should apologize. I realize that my report will probably be ignored, but it doesn't change the fact that you are a offensive POS.

Do you really not realize that many of your statements in this thread are just as offensive to Jews as my statement was to you?

If you don't care about the feelings of Jews, why in the fuck should I care about your feelings?

Your comment was deliberately offensive. It was intended to be hurtful. Show me where I said anything remotely similar in this thread. That comment you made tells me all I need to know about you. None of it does you credit.

Here's a statement endorsed by all four major Jewish denominations about "Hebrew Christianity" (or Jews for Jesus):

"Though Hebrew Christianity claims to be a form of Judaism, it is not ... It deceptively uses the sacred symbols of Jewish observance ... as a cover to convert Jews to Christianity, a belief system antithetical to Judaism ... Hebrew Christians are in radical conflict with the communal interests and the destiny of the Jewish people. They have crossed an unbridgeable chasm by accepting another religion. Despite this separation, they continue to attempt to convert their former co-religionists."
And the Jews who say this are the same ones who have rejected their Savior.

Well, the Christian Judaism pisses off the racist Jews, who like to believe they're chosen for the same reasons Nazis liked to believe Aryans were 'speshul', some sort of Master Race, despite all those caveats in the the OT making it clear otherwise, so they hated it when the Christians came along and took over fulfilling the Abrahamaic promises and moving on to the universalist theology Judaism was fully intended to become, not some exclusive little club for racists with obsessions for their 'racial purist' genealogies, and who got to go where in the Temple, and the Gentile Jews even more annoyingly became by far the most important Jews, who mostly ignored the side-lined and self-segregating bigots.

Reported.

Do you feel better now?

Why should I respect your feelings, if you don't respect others?
You are a moderator. You're supposed to set an example. If you cannot do so, then perhaps you should resign.

No, I'm a moderator and my job here is to enforce the rules. I'm under no obligation to be nice to posters who aren't noce to me.

Do you feel better now?

Your comment was deliberately offensive. It was intended to be hurtful. Show me where I said anything remotely similar in this thread. That comment you made tells me all I need to know about you. None of it does you credit.

Telling a Jew that he's going to hell because he rejected Jesus is just as offensive to Jews as my response was to you.

Can you understand why a Christian group calling themselves Jews for Jesus would be hurtful to Jews, a true slap in the face/faith?

Last edited:

Can you understand why a Christian group calling themselves Jews for Jesus would be hurtful to Jews, a true slap in the face/faith?

I think you messed up the quote tags there.

Telling a Jew that he's going to hell because he rejected Jesus is just as offensive to Jews as my response was to you.

Some Non-Catholic Christians tell Catholics we're going to hell as well. Please know it is not the sentiment of the majority of Christians towards Jews.

Some Non-Catholic Christians tell Catholics we're going to hell as well. Please know it is not the sentiment of the majority of Christians towards Jews.

Oh, I know. Don't worry, I have no delusions that internet trolls represent the entire Christian faith.

No. It is not. Not anymore than it would be to tell a non Jew. All have sinned and come short of the glory of God. And I would never tell them they are going to hell. That is not a foregone conclusion. I simply state that Jesus is the Messiah. How is that insulting, other than to someone who rejects the truth? It is not intended to be offensive, unlike the comment you made. It is intended to save them from themselves.

No. It is not. Not anymore than it would be to tell a non Jew. All have sinned and come short of the glory of God. And I would never tell them they are going to hell. That is not a foregone conclusion. I simply state that Jesus is the Messiah. How is that insulting, other than to someone who rejects the truth? It is not intended to be offensive, unlike the comment you made. It is intended to save them from themselves.

By stating that, you are saying "My faith is correct, and your's is a lie"

You dont see how that is offensive?

No. I don't. If someone told me my faith was wrong, I'd either ignore them, or discuss it with them if they were willing. This is not about winning an argument. It is a sincere desire to bring the truth to others. Most people would be offended by this. That is not my fault. The fault lies with them. Because they have rejected the truth.

No. I don't. If someone told me my faith was wrong, I'd either ignore them, or discuss it with them if they were willing. This is not about winning an argument. It is a sincere desire to bring the truth to others. Most people would be offended by this. That is not my fault. The fault lies with them. Because they have rejected the truth.

So again, you are demanding that people respect your faith, but you refuse to respect anyone else's faith.

That's why I don't give a flying fuck how offended you are.

So again, you are demanding that people respect your faith, but you refuse to respect anyone else's faith.

I do respect their faith. I simply believe that they are wrong. Just because you disagree, doesn't mean you can't be respectful. But liberal snowflakes, like yourself, equate disagreeing with hate. Sucks to be you.

I do respect their faith. I simply believe that they are wrong. Just because you disagree, doesn't mean you can't be respectful. But liberal snowflakes, like yourself, equate disagreeing with hate. Sucks to be you.

Telling someone their faith is wrong is in itself very disrespectful.

And you are in no position to call anyone a snowflake, Mr "I'm offended, and I demand an apology".

Deal with it.

And you are in no position to call anyone a snowflake, Mr "I'm offended, and I demand an apology".

Deal with it.
I don't deal with hateful trolls. I destroy their arguments. You accuse me of being hateful, yet you are the hateful one. You are the one who is using profanity. YOU are the one who told me to take my Lord and Savior and shove Him up my butt. I dare you to say something similar to a Muslim. Let me know how that works out. But you would never have the balls to do so. You can only say such things from the safety of your keyboard. Sucks to be you.

Deal with it.
I don't deal with hateful trolls. I destroy their arguments. You accuse me of being hateful, yet you are the hateful one. You are the one who is using profanity. YOU are the one who told me to take my Lord and Savior and shove Him up my butt. I dare you to say something similar to a Muslim. Let me know how that works out. But you would never have the balls to do so. You can only say such things from the safety of your keyboard. Sucks to be you.

Are you gonna cry about it, snowflake?

Here's a life lesson for you: You get what you give.

Forum List

Back