The Elements and Traditions of the Passover Seder Point to Christ

You are correct, it doesn't matter what I think. If a Jew for Jesus wants to consider himself a Jew, it's no skin off my back.

But see what happens if that Jew for Jesus goes into their old Shul, and tries to peddle their bullshit.
Yet again you validate you are stupid in all topics.

A Jew born a Jew is a Jew until they die.

Sure. They are a Jew until they die.

But as soon as they start worshipping Jesus, they are no longer practicing the religion of Judaism.
Dufus doesn't know Jews can be any faith.

:lol:

Fuckwit is trolling his own thread because he's butthurt.

Why don't you go to your local synagoge, and ask the Rabbi what he thinks of your little theories?
Shitforbrains doesn't know Jew is also a race of people.

You know that I'm a Jew, right?

You're failure to be able to point out one error only solidifies you're just a hatemongering troll with nothing.

And if anyone considers facts insulting, then that is the problem of the snowflake.

Creating a narrative based off another religion's stories isn't a fact, fuckwit.

Do you even understand what the word "fact" means?

I particularly enjoy how you managed to both whine about me being a "hate monger", and then call anyone who disagrees with your bullshit "snowflakes".
Oh gee, color me shocked.
Dufus can't find one error in the OP.

And who the hell are you to determine what people's interpretations are?

There are countless errors in your OP. But that's beside the point.

Would you accept my "interpretation" of Jesus, if I claimed that he was a homosexual?
There are countless errors in your OP.

Post #116 and dufus still can't state one error in the OP.
Typical leftist liar.

Pointing out errors in your theology is entirely irrelevant to my point.
Post #120 and he can't back up his accusation the OP has errors.

Typical of the left to slander people with lies.

Yet again you validate you are stupid in all topics.

A Jew born a Jew is a Jew until they die.

Sure. They are a Jew until they die.

But as soon as they start worshipping Jesus, they are no longer practicing the religion of Judaism.
Dufus doesn't know Jews can be any faith.

Fuckwit is trolling his own thread because he's butthurt.

Why don't you go to your local synagoge, and ask the Rabbi what he thinks of your little theories?
Shitforbrains doesn't know Jew is also a race of people.

You know that I'm a Jew, right?
Who gives a shit?
That and $5 is worth $5.
You don't know shit.

Creating a narrative based off another religion's stories isn't a fact, fuckwit.

I particularly enjoy how you managed to both whine about me being a "hate monger", and then call anyone who disagrees with your bullshit "snowflakes".

Would you accept my "interpretation" of Jesus, if I claimed that he was a homosexual?

Typical leftist liar.

Ok, I'll give you one.

When you stated that "no one knows why there are three matzoh", that was a lie, and factually incorrect.

Happy now, fuckwit?

Typical leftist liar.

Ok, I'll give you one.

When you stated that "no one knows why there are three matzoh", that was a lie, and factually incorrect.

Happy now, fuckwit?
Oh, your evidence is overwhelming.

And yes, no one knows. Guesses are not fact, dufus.

Here's a statement endorsed by all four major Jewish denominations about "Hebrew Christianity" (or Jews for Jesus):

"Though Hebrew Christianity claims to be a form of Judaism, it is not ... It deceptively uses the sacred symbols of Jewish observance ... as a cover to convert Jews to Christianity, a belief system antithetical to Judaism ... Hebrew Christians are in radical conflict with the communal interests and the destiny of the Jewish people. They have crossed an unbridgeable chasm by accepting another religion. Despite this separation, they continue to attempt to convert their former co-religionists."
And the Jews who say this are the same ones who have rejected their Savior.

I do so love it when Christians who claim to love Jews let their inner anti-Semite out.
Says the slanderer.

Your OP was an insult to every religious Jew - and you believe that I am a "slanderer"?

Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

Typical leftist liar.

Ok, I'll give you one.

Happy now, fuckwit?
Oh, your evidence is overwhelming.

And yes, no one knows. Guesses are not fact, dufus.

The matzoh represent the Kohenim, the Levim, and the Yisraelim.

The OP is 100% accurate, troll.

No, it's not. It's a desperate attempt by Christians to co-opt Judaism.

As many Jews (and some Christians) have stated in this thread, it's also incredibly insulting.

You're making the statement that "Oh, your religion is nice and all, but it's secretly really based on my religion, because mine is better".
You're failure to be able to point out one error only solidifies you're just a hatemongering troll with nothing.

And if anyone considers facts insulting, then that is the problem of the snowflake.

I would accept the interpretation that you are a lack wit.

Here's a statement endorsed by all four major Jewish denominations about "Hebrew Christianity" (or Jews for Jesus):

"Though Hebrew Christianity claims to be a form of Judaism, it is not ... It deceptively uses the sacred symbols of Jewish observance ... as a cover to convert Jews to Christianity, a belief system antithetical to Judaism ... Hebrew Christians are in radical conflict with the communal interests and the destiny of the Jewish people. They have crossed an unbridgeable chasm by accepting another religion. Despite this separation, they continue to attempt to convert their former co-religionists."

You are more than welcome to take your Savior, and shove him up your ass. We don't want him.

Typical leftist liar.

I do so love it when Christians who claim to love Jews let their inner anti-Semite out.
Says the slanderer.

Your OP was an insult to every religious Jew - and you believe that I am a "slanderer"?

Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
Even the Devil can quote Scripture.

You are more than welcome to take your Savior, and shove him up your ass. We don't want him.
Reported.

Reported.

Do you feel better now?

And why should their opinion matter? If a Jew becomes a Christian, it doesn't matter what Godless Jews think.

Their opinion matters because a basic tenet of Judaism is that man cannot possibly be God, nor can God be ever described as in any way human. Jews for Jesus are Christian. Every so often a teen from a Jewish family asks me if I would recommend Jews for Jesus for them. I advise them against it as "Jews for Jesus" is synonymous with Christianity, and Christianity believes Jesus to have two natures--both God and man. Such a teaching is abhorrent in Judaism. Jews for Jesus, I tell them, is basically a Christian organization that, along with Christian holidays, also likes to observe Jewish holidays--but as Christians, not as Jews.

Indeed, I wish Christianity would have adopted some Jewish observances, especially Sukkot (or the Festival of Booths). But we did not, and it would be disrespectful to try to Christianize any of them.

Reported.

Do you feel better now?
I don't care if you're a mod. You crossed the line. That statement was offensive, and you should apologize. I realize that my report will probably be ignored, but it doesn't change the fact that you are a offensive POS.

Reported.

Do you feel better now?
I don't care if you're a mod. You crossed the line. That statement was offensive, and you should apologize. I realize that my report will probably be ignored, but it doesn't change the fact that you are a offensive POS.

Do you really not realize that many of your statements in this thread are just as offensive to Jews as my statement was to you?

Why should I respect your religion, if you don't respect others?

Reported.

Do you feel better now?

Do you really not realize that many of your statements in this thread are just as offensive to Jews as my statement was to you?

Why should I respect your feelings, if you don't respect others?
You are a moderator. You're supposed to set an example. If you cannot do so, then perhaps you should resign.

Reported.

Do you feel better now?

Why should I respect your religion, if you don't respect others?
It's not my fault that the truth is offensive to some people. And I never said anything derogatory about Jews.

Forum List

Back