The effects of Climate Change on the earth

Oh, look a Climate Gook throws out another stupid we are in big trouble video while ignoring several postings in the thread showing the very opposite.

You ignored POST 30 which was a reply to your misleading single nation chart.

You are just like the other climate gooks in the thread who runs away quickly.

This is very real. Scientist have been predicting these things for a long time. We are beginning to see many of them happen.

I really expect the next real crisis will be the availability of drinkable water. The struggle will cause economic chaos and, in some cases, wars.
No such thing. Dem scare talk.

I love science!

Can you please post the experiment showing any statistically significant heat generation from increasing CO2 from 280 to 400PPM?
Wiki GHG:

A greenhouse gas (GHG or GhG) is a gas that absorbs and emits radiant energy within the thermal infrared range, causing the greenhouse effect.[1]
The primary greenhouse gases in Earth's atmosphere are water vapor (H2O), carbon dioxide (CO2), methane (CH4), nitrous oxide (N2O), and ozone (O3).

Without greenhouse gases, the average temperature of Earth's surface would be about −18 °C (0 °F),[2] rather than the present average of 15 °C (59 °F).[3][4][5] The atmospheres of Venus, Mars and Titan also contain greenhouse gases.

Human activities since the beginning of the Industrial Revolution (around 1750) have increased the atmospheric concentration of carbon dioxide by almost 50%, from 280 ppm in 1750 to 419 ppm in 2021.[6]

The last time the atmospheric concentration of carbon dioxide was this high was over 3 million years ago.
[7] This increase has occurred despite the absorption of more than half of the emissions by various natural carbon sinks in the carbon cycle.[8][9]......

`

Oh, look a Climate Gook throws out another stupid we are in big trouble video while ignoring several postings in the thread showing the very opposite.

You ignored POST 30 which was a reply to your misleading single nation chart.

You are just like the other climate gooks in the thread who runs away quickly.
Oh, don't take it so personally. You know I never saw it since I keep you on ignore. Why? Because you willingly post unlinked, unsupported, outdated, seemingly pointless, diversionary crap such as your POST 30 chart there. Okay. Till next time.. Bubbye again :hhello:

Climate change is real. The earth has been going through climate change for most of the last 4.5 billion years (not withstanding the Boring Billion).

Climate change has been the cause of about 99% of all the species that have been on earth going extinct.

However, man made climate change is bullshit.

100% correct

z2g5d0jqrv1z.jpg

Humans have survived all kinds of climate change,

The Human specie is one of the most adaptable species ever to live on earth. We live and even flourish in all kinds of climate on earth. We live in the Arctic, deserts, savannas and rain forest We lived and even expanded through the last ice age.

The fact of the matter is that this post glacial warming period has been optimal for human expansion but there is no guarantee that it will last forever,

We may not be able to support a population of eight billion people if the climate does change but humans will survive and probably in great numbers.

The Human specie is one of the most adaptable species ever to live on earth. We live and even flourish in all kinds of climate on earth. We live in the Arctic, deserts, savannas and rain forest We lived and even expanded through the last ice age.

The fact of the matter is that this post glacial warming period has been optimal for human expansion but there is no guarantee that it will last forever,

We may not be able to support a population of eight billion people if the climate does change but humans will survive and probably in great numbers.
Please explain to me why anything you've put forth here justifies failing to change human practices that are causing the species enormous harm and monstrous costs.

Please explain to me why anything you've put forth here justifies failing to change human practices that are causing the species enormous harm and monstrous costs.
Because, you dumbass Moon Bat, there is no credible evidence that humans have done anything to affect the climate. There is evidence of natural climate change but nothing of substance that says humans caused it to any significant amount. AGW is blatant science denial. The real no bullshit science doesn't support it.

All we have are blatant fraudulent data, silly ass correlations, cherry picked data and shit in shit out computer models. The Principle climate scientists have even admitted to the fraud. We have caught government organizations like NASA, NOAA and the UN Climate Commission faking data. We also have a lot of people getting rich on the scam.

If man made climate change was real we would have all this massive dishonestly about the data. The data wouldn't have to be cherry picked and fraudulently created. In addition some of the predictions the scammers made years ago would have come true but they never do.

The AGW credibility ship sailed a long time ago. Only morons believe in that silly horseshit.

We will have climate change but it won't be man made.

You sound like the god in the OT or something. Obsessed with the survival of the "Human specie" to the exclusion of nearly everything else. How about suffering? How many would you like sacrificed by heat stroke? Disease? Flooding? Drought? Fire? Starvation? So just most of your friends and relatives then?

Why should he have to explain to you?

"Mountains of evidence" :iyfyus.jpg:

That is mattering to whom exactly?

There are mountains of evidence on alot of things...like 9/11 for instance. Many millions believe it didn't happen according to the official narrative. Has changed nothing....won't change anything.

Same as the "evidence" on climate change. Has changed nothing...won't change anything.

Only thing that matters is how many people believe the "evidence". Or it matters very little.

Skeptics need to explain nothing because they are winning. It is up to the AGW folks to make their case. They have failed miserably....need a Plan B. Not debatable.

Where has the "evidence" mattered in the real world?

You sound like the god in the OT or something. Obsessed with the survival of the "Human specie" to the exclusion of nearly everything else. How about suffering? How many would you like sacrificed by heat stroke? Disease? Flooding? Drought? Fire? Starvation? So just most of your friends and relatives then?

Indeed....Crick is what we call a human racist. Same as Old Rocks. Both loath their existence and want somebody else to pay. Human misery and deep jealousy is a common theme in all AGW devotees. They all want everyone else as miserable as they are.

Wiki GHG:

A greenhouse gas (GHG or GhG) is a gas that absorbs and emits radiant energy within the thermal infrared range, causing the greenhouse effect.[1]
The primary greenhouse gases in Earth's atmosphere are water vapor (H2O), carbon dioxide (CO2), methane (CH4), nitrous oxide (N2O), and ozone (O3).

Without greenhouse gases, the average temperature of Earth's surface would be about −18 °C (0 °F),[2] rather than the present average of 15 °C (59 °F).[3][4][5] The atmospheres of Venus, Mars and Titan also contain greenhouse gases.

Human activities since the beginning of the Industrial Revolution (around 1750) have increased the atmospheric concentration of carbon dioxide by almost 50%, from 280 ppm in 1750 to 419 ppm in 2021.[6]

The last time the atmospheric concentration of carbon dioxide was this high was over 3 million years ago.
[7] This increase has occurred despite the absorption of more than half of the emissions by various natural carbon sinks in the carbon cycle.[8][9]......

`
So, you have no experiment showing any Statistically Significant warming from increasing CO2.

Thank you

One day, sooner or later, the human population will be drastically reduced because of natural climate change. Another ice age is coming a little later and I am sure the earth will not be able to support eight billion humans with that climate.

We got to this human population because of optimal conditions and there is no guarantee that it will last. In fact it is highly likely it will change for the worse. Remember how the Mayan civilization had a great population and it evaporated because of the area drying up several hundred years ago? When humans lived the Sahara Desert and much of the Middle East was much greener than it is now.

If you want to see human suffering then just wait until you see how the economies of the world are destroyed because stupid Green economic policies. The cost of gas going up in the US because of President Potatohead's polices will cause a recession soon and a lot of economy destroying inflation. People will be out of work and some people will go hungry. Just think what that kind of change will do to third world economies. We will see many millions of deaths. Green economies never flourish. Thinking that they will is nothing more than a stupid uneducated Environmental Wacko's wet dream. Left Wing brain washing. Believing in a scam.

I am an Environmental Engineer. I have an advanced degree in the subject. I am a PE. Spent 30 years cleaning up real pollution. Taught a few college course in the subject. I am not a Climate Expert but I am better read on the subject than any of you stupid uneducated Moon Bat that don't understand how to question bogus science. I know how to do Engineering Economic Analysis and switching to Green technologies will be a disaster and cause tremendous economic loss and in turn human suffering.

One of the projects I did was helping with a NRC permit to expand a nuclear power plant in Texas. I was in charge of a group assigned to do the section required by the permit to evaluate alternate energy sources. We did a 250 page section that essentially said that solar or wind was never a viable option to either fossil fuel or nuclear. Not even close.

Forum List

Back