Zone1 The Economist/YouGov Poll on Belief in the Holocaust

1702819920282.png

~S~

Thanks for your appreciation of looking at history honestly, critically and objectively.

Of course all sides used atrocity propaganda only the Victor's propaganda becomes the official narrative.

George Orwell expressed a similar sentiment that any Freshman History major should know:

"Who controls the past controls the future; who controls the present controls the past." (1)
Regrettably, most of the comments regurgitating MSM / Hollywood fodder is a sad indication of how badly the teaching of critical literacy is needed in our schools.

(1).https://www.forbes.com/quotes/3552/#:~:text=Who%20controls%20the%20past%20controls%20the%20future%3B%20who,the%20present%20controls%20the%20past.

Other threads on racism, you talked extensively about how they used "Kanji" in Taiwan. (They don't. They use Traditional Hanzi, as opposed to the mainland which uses Simplified Hanzi.)

Again, I have a degree in history. If I got up in class and started spouting the shit you do, I'd have probably gotten failed on those key courses.

Congratulations for being trained in mindless Group Think.

Now, to show how dishonest and confused you are, show me where I ever wrote anything about "Kanji" or condoned Apartheid as you claimed earlier.

Looking at the crosstabs regarding the question "Agreement with Statements about Israel — The Holocaust is a myth", there are some interesting results:

Of 18-29 year olds (Gen Z) 20% believe the Holocaust is a myth and 30% are unsure. Gee, I wonder where they're getting that from?

Among black Americans 13% agree with that statement, while 33% aren't sure.

Democrats are more inclined to believe it's a myth with 10% agreeing while 19% are unsure compared to 6% and 11% respectively among Republicans.

Urbanites and political moderates also have a higher belief in the myth claim than others.

It's astonishing how so many people can be so ignorant on this issue.

View attachment 870404
1,497 people took this poll and it's funny how you want to claim that more democrats believe its a myth than Republicans who have blamed Jews for almost everything. There were only I have never met a single black person in almost 63 years who doubts that the Holocaust happened. There were only 183 blacks asked.

And this poll asked a lot of questions like where more Biden supporters thought Anti Semitism was a big problem than did trump supporters.

And we won't even start with the American racial discrimination question or the Anti Muslim/Palestinian questions.

Thanks for your appreciation of looking at history honestly, critically and objectively.

Of course all sides used atrocity propaganda only the Victor's propaganda becomes the official narrative.

George Orwell expressed a similar sentiment that any Freshman History major should know:

"Who controls the past controls the future; who controls the present controls the past." (1)
Regrettably, most of the comments regurgitating MSM / Hollywood fodder is a sad indication of how badly the teaching of critical literacy is needed in our schools.

(1).https://www.forbes.com/quotes/3552/#:~:text=Who%20controls%20the%20past%20controls%20the%20future%3B%20who,the%20present%20controls%20the%20past.
well yes, critical literacy hit the reality wall a generation ago , resulting in a national narrative Orwell warned us of Grau

~S~

Congratulations for being trained in mindless Group Think.

Now, to show how dishonest and confused you are, show me where I ever wrote anything about "Kanji" or condoned Apartheid as you claimed earlier.

Do you have some kind of mental deficiency where you don't know what you argue from day to day?

So the list of Grau Crazy.

The Chinese on Taiwan use Kanji
Apartheid wasn't that bad.
The Holocaust was exaggerated.

Do you have some kind of mental deficiency where you don't know what you argue from day to day?

So the list of Grau Crazy.

The Chinese on Taiwan use Kanji
Apartheid wasn't that bad.

I asked for you to show where I wrote those two things and you can't so we know that you're lying.

Show where I wrote:
"The Chinese on Taiwan use Kanji"
"Apartheid wasn't that bad."

You are the one who lies about what you said. Not that I blame you, they were such utterly fucking stupid statements, I can see why you'd want to hide them.

That's a lie.

How does someone "hide" their comments?

The truth is that you can't find those comments because I never wrote them so now you've run away.

Your complete inability to show where I ever said the following is ample proof as to who is really confused and being dishonest:
1. The Chinese on Taiwan use Kanji
2. Apartheid wasn't that bad.

Show where I wrote:
"The Chinese on Taiwan use Kanji"
"Apartheid wasn't that bad."

Your complete inability to show where I ever said the following is ample proof as to who is really confused and being dishonest:
1. The Chinese on Taiwan use Kanji
2. Apartheid wasn't that bad.

Guy, if you aren't man enough to admit what you said before I made you look really stupid, there's no point talking to you.

Guy, if you aren't man enough to admit what you said before I made you look really stupid, there's no point talking to you.

I will gladly admit to what I have written but your complete inability to show where I wrote what you claim exposes your total disregard for the truth.

Man up and show where I wrote anything about Taiwan's languages or said that "Apartheid is not that bad."

Does your reputation mean nothing to you?

I will gladly admit to what I have written but your complete inability to show where I wrote what you claim exposes your total disregard for the truth.

No, you won't... I'm not sure why you are lying about it now, but that's on you, man.

Then again, you you LIE about the Holocaust, you'll pretty much lie about anything.

No, you won't... I'm not sure why you are lying about it now, but that's on you, man.

Then again, you you LIE about the Holocaust, you'll pretty much lie about anything.

The difference is that I can prove that you're lying because you are entirely unable to support what you claim I wrote.

An honest person, when asked to support a quote they made, can easily do so however, only an unprincipled liar engages in these transparent evasion games.

For the forth time:

Man up and show where I wrote anything about Taiwan's languages or said that "Apartheid is not that bad."

The difference is that I can prove that you're lying because you are entirely unable to support what you claim I wrote.

Well, no, the absense of evidence isn't evidence of absense... Again, you're a holocaust denier, you just say stupid shit because that's how you are programmed.

An honest person, when asked to support a quote they made, can easily do so however, only an unprincipled liar engages in these transparent evasion games.
An honest person would admit what he wrote.

Well, no, the absense of evidence isn't evidence of absense... Again, you're a holocaust denier, you just say stupid shit because that's how you are programmed.

An honest person would admit what he wrote.

It is clear to everyone but you that you cannot produce anything I said about Taiwan's languages or ever said that "Apartheid is OK"

It's not so bad to make a mistake but refusing to admit it when caught is transparently dishonest.

I never wrote anything about Taiwan's languages or ever said that Apartheid is OK.

If you could, you would prove otherwise but you can't so your first impulse is to lie.

No, I just don't feel like dragging through all the threads where you said it and other really stupid shit to find the link, because when I do, you'll amazingly disappear.

You're the one who disappears when confronted with your lies that you are entirely unable to support.

You're so wrapped up in your Hasbara script that you claimed that I discussed languages in Taiwan and said that "Apartheid is OK".

An honest person simply admits their mistakes but chronic liars just keep lying.

So, for the fifth time:

Forum List

Back