The Downfall Of Chris Wallace And John Roberts

I didn't hear Roberts and I expected Wallace to be Pro Biden, but Trump just wouldn't stop overtalking and bullying both Wallace and Biden.
Which I loved seeing as those two men deserve to be bullied if anyone does.

"I'd like to take him behind the gymn..."

I stopped watching that Wallace jackass years ago. His Sunday talk show is terrible.

Roberts was an ass pressing Kellyanne on something Trump had put to rest many times.

Both of those assholes should be real newsmen and be pressing that Biden piece of shit about his support of the BLM and ANTIFA terrorists.

120575754_3283136038478704_8580013567846657761_n.jpg

These two turncoat scumbags need to be taken off the air. Their conduct the last few days has been horrendous.
Yesterday John Roberts lost his mind trying to get the White House Press Secretary to answer the same stupid question he's answered again and again for over 4 years.
This morning they made sure that they were covering Trump's positive test.
Chris Wallace even took the time to taunt Trump and his family for not wearing masks at the debate.....never mind that he forgot to wear one himself.

Fox viewers are getting fed up with these two assholes, and I'm sure there is going to be a ton of complaints over their callous and biased coverage of the Trump Administration.

October 2, 2020
The downfall of Fox News's Chris Wallace and John Roberts

By Andrea Widburg

Some men are alphas, like President Trump, and some men are betas, like Al Gore and the sneering, puffing Biden. And then there are men who aren't even strong enough to be betas. They are, instead, weak, mewling creatures who lack either presence or power, and who then cry about it afterward. Chris Wallace and John Roberts, both employees at Fox News, have exhibited behavior that's so craven and humiliated themselves so badly in the eyes of Fox News's core audience that they should be retired immediately.
It all started with Chris Wallace's stint as a debate moderator for the first presidential debate. Right out of the gate, he failed to stop Biden from interrupting Donald Trump:

Trump immediately realized that Wallace was either weak or biased and proceeded to ignore him. In both estimations, Trump was correct. For the next 90 minutes, Wallace proved himself to be both ineffectual, for he bleated like a lost lamb when he couldn't regain control of events, and partisan. That partisanship was almost criminal when Wallace failed to force Biden to respond substantively to the question about whether Biden intends to pack the Supreme Court. Trump, a true alpha predator, rode roughshod over the inconsequential Wallace.

I told you all that Fox news are planning to do their attacks on Pres. Trump again right before the election. They has done it last election season, and they wormed their way back into your lives to do it again.
It is going to be more members of Fox News to make it seem as if Pres. Trump is a racist, sexual predator and a Russian agent.
They are going to do this right before the election. Trying to make the republicans to be scared to go out publicly to the poll booths to vote. That they will stay at home and mail in their ballots.
Pres. Trump's supporters better march down to the polls shouting out loud that they are Trump's supporters and proud of it.

hulk.jpg

President Trump broke both of them :up:

but this Wallace POS is the worst of the two

1601869420371.png

Forum List

Back