The Downfall Of Chris Wallace And John Roberts

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
These two turncoat scumbags need to be taken off the air. Their conduct the last few days has been horrendous.
Yesterday John Roberts lost his mind trying to get the White House Press Secretary to answer the same stupid question he's answered again and again for over 4 years.
This morning they made sure that they were covering Trump's positive test.
Chris Wallace even took the time to taunt Trump and his family for not wearing masks at the debate.....never mind that he forgot to wear one himself.

Fox viewers are getting fed up with these two assholes, and I'm sure there is going to be a ton of complaints over their callous and biased coverage of the Trump Administration.

October 2, 2020
The downfall of Fox News's Chris Wallace and John Roberts

By Andrea Widburg

Some men are alphas, like President Trump, and some men are betas, like Al Gore and the sneering, puffing Biden. And then there are men who aren't even strong enough to be betas. They are, instead, weak, mewling creatures who lack either presence or power, and who then cry about it afterward. Chris Wallace and John Roberts, both employees at Fox News, have exhibited behavior that's so craven and humiliated themselves so badly in the eyes of Fox News's core audience that they should be retired immediately.
It all started with Chris Wallace's stint as a debate moderator for the first presidential debate. Right out of the gate, he failed to stop Biden from interrupting Donald Trump:

Trump immediately realized that Wallace was either weak or biased and proceeded to ignore him. In both estimations, Trump was correct. For the next 90 minutes, Wallace proved himself to be both ineffectual, for he bleated like a lost lamb when he couldn't regain control of events, and partisan. That partisanship was almost criminal when Wallace failed to force Biden to respond substantively to the question about whether Biden intends to pack the Supreme Court. Trump, a true alpha predator, rode roughshod over the inconsequential Wallace.

John Roberts is suffering a Downfall?

Why, because he finally had the balls to stand up to the trump administration?
Fucking Liars, he had enough. Good for him.

John Roberts is suffering a Downfall?

Why, because he finally had the balls to stand up to the trump administration?
Fucking Liars, he had enough. Good for him.
Rubbish.
Trump is called a liar by those dicks every day.
It takes no balls to stand up to someone who's not a threat to him.
Course anyone who pisses Hillary or Obama off ends up dead or in prison.

"I am headed to Walter Reed."

Is the ONLY complete sentence that trump has uttered that is actually true.

These two turncoat scumbags need to be taken off the air. Their conduct the last few days has been horrendous.
Yesterday John Roberts lost his mind trying to get the White House Press Secretary to answer the same stupid question he's answered again and again for over 4 years.
Chris Wallace even took the time to taunt Trump and his family for not wearing masks at the debate.....never mind that he forgot to wear one himself.

Fox viewers are getting fed up with these two assholes, and I'm sure there is going to be a ton of complaints over their callous and biased coverage of the Trump Administration.

October 2, 2020

By Andrea Widburg

Some men are alphas, like President Trump, and some men are betas, like Al Gore and the sneering, puffing Biden. And then there are men who aren't even strong enough to be betas. They are, instead, weak, mewling creatures who lack either presence or power, and who then cry about it afterward. Chris Wallace and John Roberts, both employees at Fox News, have exhibited behavior that's so craven and humiliated themselves so badly in the eyes of Fox News's core audience that they should be retired immediately.
It all started with Chris Wallace's stint as a debate moderator for the first presidential debate. Right out of the gate, he failed to stop Biden from interrupting Donald Trump:

Trump immediately realized that Wallace was either weak or biased and proceeded to ignore him. In both estimations, Trump was correct. For the next 90 minutes, Wallace proved himself to be both ineffectual, for he bleated like a lost lamb when he couldn't regain control of events, and partisan. That partisanship was almost criminal when Wallace failed to force Biden to respond substantively to the question about whether Biden intends to pack the Supreme Court. Trump, a true alpha predator, rode roughshod over the inconsequential Wallace.

I didn't hear Roberts and I expected Wallace to be Pro Biden, but Trump just wouldn't stop overtalking and bullying both Wallace and Biden.

October 2, 2020

By Andrea Widburg

I didn't hear Roberts and I expected Wallace to be Pro Biden, but Trump just wouldn't stop overtalking and bullying both Wallace and Biden.

Biden started it.....and Trump said to Wallace..."So I'm gonna have to debate you too now? Well I expected that, Okay!"
Biden was lying his ass off.....and Wallace never question it once....so Trump felt Wallace would never let him respond....and that's what started happening. Wallace would let Biden get away with several obvious whoppers without letting Trump respond.....Wallace tried changing the subject.

So don't cry over how Biden and Wallace were so mistreated by Trump. Wallace was helping Biden and that was clear as Hell. Moderators aren't supposed to help either candidate.

October 2, 2020

By Andrea Widburg

Biden started it.....and Trump said to Wallace..."So I'm gonna have to debate you too now? Well I expected that, Okay!"
Biden was lying his ass off.....and Wallace never question it once....so Trump felt Wallace would never let him respond....and that's what started happening. Wallace would let Biden get away with several obvious whoppers without letting Trump respond.....Wallace tried changing the subject.

So don't cry over how Biden and Wallace were so mistreated by Trump. Wallace was helping Biden and that was clear as Hell. Moderators aren't supposed to help either candidate.

Biden always lies about what HE DID. Evidently Obama didn't do anything, Biden did it al.., lol. Trump lied too, they were just funny whoppers..."Biden had a Mask THIS big ( his hands went to both sides of his head) and he was stanDING 200 feet awAY!"

October 2, 2020

By Andrea Widburg

Wallace was protecting China pet joe biden and attacking Trump.......he responded the only way that made sense.......

Forum List

Back