The doomsday book

Oh my the unhinged reaction of the anti trump leftist.
Former President Donald Trump could be far more terrifying than many people realize in his second term, wrote former Trump administration Homeland Security official Miles Taylor for Vanity Fair from an adaptation of his new book, "Blowback: A Warning to Save Democracy from the Next Trump."

That's because the national security apparatus has what's informally known as a "doomsday book" of emergency directives for extreme actions that suspend normal law and rights — and although these orders are generally kept secret from the president, Trump could conjure up a way to have it delivered to him.
Man, those lefties are really scraping the bottom of the barrel!! 'doomsday book?' LOL

It's almost laughable if it wasn't so tragic that the current president has his trembling thumb on the nuclear button and he doesn't seem to be able to determine what day it is. The liberal media just seemed to shrug it it off when the numbskull joked about having the power to destroy the freaking world. meanwhile lefties focus on Trump. Go figure.

Some are stupid and some are redneck hillbillies.

That is true, but there also are a lot of intelligent but greedy people murdering people in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, Egypt, Palestine, the Ukraine, Israel, with US tax dollar paid for weapons.

I voted for Obama on an anti-war platform, but Obama, Hillary, and Biden tripled the amount of killing.
Even the economic sanctions on Russia are illegal war crimes.

Who are those people?
Where is this at?
Are they Catholics?
And the most important questions is why do you look at pictures like this? Are you a church leader?
1. Those people are perverts and deviates
2. Where? Anywhere democrats gather.
3. They are not Catholics.
4. I look at pictures like that to show people why democrat perverts need to be stopped.

1. Those people are perverts and deviates

They look like Trump humpers rolling out of the trailer park after a rough night of drinking Modelo.

2. Where? Anywhere democrats gather.

Why are people that look like Trump humpers walking around naked where Democrats are?

3. They are not Catholics.

How do you know?

4. I look at pictures like that to show people why democrat perverts need to be stopped.
Democrats? You don't even know who they are. No wonder propaganda works so easily on you. You want to believe they are Democrats so that is what they are.

Kids think like that too.

Former President Donald Trump could be far more terrifying than many people realize in his second term, wrote former Trump administration Homeland Security official Miles Taylor for Vanity Fair from an adaptation of his new book, "Blowback: A Warning to Save Democracy from the Next Trump."

That's because the national security apparatus has what's informally known as a "doomsday book" of emergency directives for extreme actions that suspend normal law and rights — and although these orders are generally kept secret from the president, Trump could conjure up a way to have it delivered to him.
The flaw in this theory is the idea Trump would read a book. :auiqs.jpg:

They look like Trump humpers rolling out of the trailer park after a rough night of drinking Modelo.

Why are people that look like Trump humpers walking around naked where Democrats are?

How do you know?

Democrats? You don't even know who they are. No wonder propaganda works so easily on you. You want to believe they are Democrats so that is what they are.

Kids think like that too.
How do you know they aren't democrats and aren't Catholics?

How do you know they aren't democrats and aren't Catholics?
I don't. Never said they were. That is just what they look like.

DeSantis...groomer.
Trump...rapist
Santos... crossdresser
Moms for liberty chick...pervert
Religious leaders around the world...pedos

Own it...and stop looking at those types of pictures. It just feeds desires. I learned that in psychology.

If this material is kept secret from the President himself, then how is it that these quasi-reporters know about it?

I call bullshit, even for Raw Story values of bullshit.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back