The doomsday book

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Oh my the unhinged reaction of the anti trump leftist.
Former President Donald Trump could be far more terrifying than many people realize in his second term, wrote former Trump administration Homeland Security official Miles Taylor for Vanity Fair from an adaptation of his new book, "Blowback: A Warning to Save Democracy from the Next Trump."

That's because the national security apparatus has what's informally known as a "doomsday book" of emergency directives for extreme actions that suspend normal law and rights — and although these orders are generally kept secret from the president, Trump could conjure up a way to have it delivered to him.

Oh my the unhinged reaction of the anti trump leftist.
Former President Donald Trump could be far more terrifying than many people realize in his second term, wrote former Trump administration Homeland Security official Miles Taylor for Vanity Fair from an adaptation of his new book, "Blowback: A Warning to Save Democracy from the Next Trump."

That's because the national security apparatus has what's informally known as a "doomsday book" of emergency directives for extreme actions that suspend normal law and rights — and although these orders are generally kept secret from the president, Trump could conjure up a way to have it delivered to him.
nah......I hered that Trump was the Devil

The Federal Reserve Bank of New York? ... I can see why Trump would want to destroy New York's economy ... but would the FED let him? ... I don't think so ... and it would be just the New York district ... the other eleven districts don't have this "Doomsday Book" ...

You folks should maybe learn what a Doomsday Book is ...

If Trump's elected President, then he becomes the chief Federal Prosecutor, and those three Federal criminal trials all end, promptly ... Trump's problem is Georgia ... and whether he'll be allowed to be President from a Georgia jail cell ...

The Federal Reserve Bank of New York? ... I can see why Trump would want to destroy New York's economy ... but would the FED let him? ... I don't think so ... and it would be just the New York district ... the other eleven districts don't have this "Doomsday Book" ...

You folks should maybe learn what a Doomsday Book is ...

If Trump's elected President, then he becomes the chief Federal Prosecutor, and those three Federal criminal trials all end, promptly ... Trump's problem is Georgia ... and whether he'll be allowed to be President from a Georgia jail cell ...
Fani's case isn't a slam-dunk. Trump will win on appeal.

Fani's case isn't a slam-dunk. Trump will win on appeal.

Trump's own lawyers caved on him ... they have their scripts ... can Trump be President while sitting in a Georgia prison waiting for his appeal to be heard? ...

This is based on the duel sovereignty principle ... can Donald Trump murder a man in cold blood on 5th Avenue in broad daylight? ... is that what we want? ...

Forum List

Back