The Dominion Voting Systems fraud scheme: design, deploy and execute.

There are three aspects of Dominion Voting Systems that all came together to help perpetrate the greatest fraud ever in an American election.

First the voting system was designed for election tampering. Oddly elaborate algorithms that facilitate assigning floating point factors to votes and shifting vote totals from one candidate to another. (Question: Why would a voting machine EVER need to use anything but integer math?)

Second, all states except Texas gave a "rubber stamp" approval of the Dominion system. Why was Texas the only state that actually had an expert panel analyze the voting system? Dominion tried three separate times to win the lucrative Texas contract and was soundly rejected all three times based on it's vulnerability to tampering.

Third, once deployed you still needed willing actors to manipulate the machines to execute the vote tampering and we have numerous examples of exactly that. "Forgotten" memory sticks containing hundreds of thousands of votes, active modems allowing access to the internet, Dominion experts who were running the machines after the elections, etc.

Dominion Voting Systems was the primary tool for election tampering in the 2020 election. At a minimum, the computer and the software need a nationally televised expert review. Bring Dominion experts and outside experts in front of the Senate and allow each to present their side. That would go a long way to restore faith in our election system. The Wall of Denial coming from our government and Media isn't going to cut it.
Sadly True!

That would go a long way to restore faith in our election system. The Wall of Denial coming from our government and Media isn't going to cut it.
No it wouldn't. None of the audits or recounts or analyses of the machines has been accepted. There is always an excuse it can't be valid.

It's a waste of time. Now, if a state using Dominion wants to do that, well and good. But no more of this "prove it" bulloney. It's already been proven that when there was a mess up with the system, it was caught before being reported, and corrected. Recounts have time and again shown the machines functioned accurately.

I am not talking about overturning the election results. I am not talking about examining the mountain of election tampering evidence. I am specifically talking about a PUBLIC EXPERT ANALYSIS AND REVIEW of the Dominion Voting System with BOTH Dominion experts and outside experts in front of a bi-partisan Senate panel. What is the objection to that?
[/QUOTE
I am not talking about overturning the election results. I am not talking about examining the mountain of election tampering evidence. I am specifically talking about a PUBLIC EXPERT ANALYSIS AND REVIEW of the Dominion Voting System with BOTH Dominion experts and outside experts in front of a bi-partisan Senate panel. What is the objection to that?
If there is no evidence of fraud, why does every jurisdiction fight like hell to keep anyone from investigating?

Forum List

Back