Multimillionaire televangelist Copeland

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Copeland said the devil "came to steal, to kill and to destroy" and "the wisdom of God has been functioning in Donald John Trump."

The televangelist said: "The wisdom of God has been functioning in Donald John Trump and that's the reason they want him out of there so bad because the swamp is being drained and they are being found out. That's what has them so frightened."

Pro-Trump Televangelist Kenneth Copeland Says Devil Is Trying To Steal Election, Kill Babies (msn.com)
------------------------------------
Crazy and lucid!! What a disaster!! I always knew he was crazy, but comparing tramp's mind to god's mind is way out there. (I assume it's a Christian god, not an Muslim god)

Biden won fair and square, and he is pro abortion because he doesn't base his rules for mankind on any theology, and human heath deserves to be private and democratic.

Also :infanticide is illegal in every state.

I am a Christian but I have to chuckle over some. I see them saying that we have to pray for God to intervene and restore Trump's place.

I will then ask whether or not they prayed for God's intervention before the election?

The Democrats' are stronger than God? He did intervene? Or like I believe, he really doesn't care. Elections are not his thing.

I am a Christian but I have to chuckle over some. I see them saying that we have to pray for God to intervene and restore Trump's place.

I will then ask whether or not they prayed for God's intervention before the election?

The Democrats' are stronger than God? He did intervene? Or like I believe, he really doesn't care. Elections are not his thing.
According to them the authorities are appointed by God himself, according to Romans.

Multi-millionaire televangelists...lol. Time for one of my patented stories. :)

I recall being a kid up at my grandparents cottage and some TV guy (I really don't know who he was or even his title/role) from the 700 Club walked into the restaurant after stepping out of his limo (really). This is in a town north of Toronto. I was there with a few others around my age, we went to play video games and buy ice cream. We were semi-regular during the summer.

I watched as the man ordered something to go. When he received his change he pointed out that he had been shorted $5 or so (Canadian $), the owner apologized profusely, and went back to the till and gave him his $5 while continuing to apologize. The man had a confused look, and smiled diplomatically.

Especially as a kid, the look I read was "you clearly and boldly tried to rip me off", the owner did seem a bit aggressive in his response relative to his normal disposition, almost sarcastic as he handed him the $5. Not really shy about being caught. When one is young we can read adults body language and cues, when there is conflict, or something is just not right (not too different from a dog I suppose, it's a survival mechanism).

After the man left, the owner stood and watched as he rolled out in his limo and he then mentioned quite strongly about what a crook the guy was "look at what he is driving in, the 700 Club panhandler robbing people of their money", yadda yadda.

The owner was British by ancestry, I never found him to be particularly religious and I immediately disagreed with his approach of trying to rip off a guy, but, years later I suppose I understood his point that I didn't understand at the time.

Morale of the story, regardless of his intentions; always question the motives of TV evangelicals.

I think its ludicrous to state Trump is the chosen one, too. He is just a man doing what he was elected to do. TWICE. Yet, it took cheating to get him out of the WH.

With that said..I wonder what the scuttlebutt was about David when he took on Goliath (who supposedly had covid too, I kid you not).

Nobody knows Gods plans. Even those who claim there is no God.And we All know the gossip about Jesus from the Jews.

So............

Last edited:
Copeland said the devil "came to steal, to kill and to destroy" and "the wisdom of God has been functioning in Donald John Trump."

The televangelist said: "The wisdom of God has been functioning in Donald John Trump and that's the reason they want him out of there so bad because the swamp is being drained and they are being found out. That's what has them so frightened."

Pro-Trump Televangelist Kenneth Copeland Says Devil Is Trying To Steal Election, Kill Babies (msn.com)
Crazy and lucid!! What a disaster!! I always knew he was crazy, but comparing tramp's mind to god's mind is way out there. (I assume it's a Christian god, not an Muslim god)

Biden won fair and square, and he is pro abortion because he doesn't base his rules for mankind on any theology, and human heath deserves to be private and democratic.

Biden didn't win fair and square Penelope. There's 13 million more votes cast than registered voters.

Biden didn't win fair and square Penelope. There's 13 million more votes cast than registered voters.
he won fair and square and your claim is fiction

I think its ludicrous to state Trump is the chosen one, too. He is just a man doing what he was elected to do. TWICE. Yet, it took cheating to get him out of the WH.

With that said..I wonder what the scuttlebutt was about David when he took on Goliath (who supposedly had covid too, I kid you not).

Nobody knows Gods plans. Even those who claim there is no God.And well All know the gossip about Jesus from the Jews.

So............
He only won once.

There is no evidence of cheating on a scale which would swing the election

1. The President's name is Donald Trump. Try not to talk like a retarded child.

2. Seeing God's hand or "wisdom" in the affairs of man, is fairly standard stuff for religious people. That you pretend this is outrageous, is you gaslighting.

3. Your use of "muslim" was especially silly.

4. The opposition to Abortion of Christians is just as valid as the support of it, by people like you.

There is no evidence of cheating on a scale which would swing the election
So cheating is ok as long as the result is what you want?
Not the point

There is always some small amount of cheating on a national election. The nation is too big to completely eliminate any and all forms of cheating.

But there was no massive cheating on a scale which changed the outcome.

It is not ok but it happens and trump still lost fair and square

There is always some small amount of cheating on a national election. The nation is too big to completely eliminate any and all forms of cheating.
We are not too big to hold fair elections

but beginning with florida2000 when it was discovered that democrat voters were too stupid to fill out a traceable paper ballot we have made the system more complicated and easier to cheat on

and its not just a little fraud here and there

the cheating was massive and widespread

We are not too big to hold fair elections

but beginning with florida2000 when it was discovered that democrat voters were too stupid to fill out a traceable paper ballot we have made the system more complicated and easier to cheat on
we do hold fair elections. We are in fact too big to ensure that every corner of the nation eliminates any small time form of creating

Just because someone tried.to.chest in some outbid the way place does not mean the election was stolen

we do hold fair elections. We are in fact too big to ensure that every corner of the nation eliminates any small time form of creating
The cheating is not smalltime or isolated

and we could do much better if we wanted too

but I think a majority of elected republicans have a political death wish

The cheating is not smalltime or isolated

and we could do much better if we wanted too

but I think a majority of elected republicans have a political death wish
yes it is small time and isolated

There is no evidence of large scale cheating

There is no evidence of large scale cheating
If you mean court convictions much of thst evidence is unattainable and it takes time

I do have an example from 2017 that apparently never got resolved and probably still goes on

Forum List

Back