The Doctrine of Hell

I find your statement that you would “never put myself in any position to be harmed or to harm another human” as very interesting. Do you hide inside a fort? You also say you would “license and train yourself In hand to hand combat.” My advise is to find a good instructor and attend his classes. You will learn far more.

You often can avoid bad situations by using commonsense and practicing “situational awareness“ which mainly means being aware of your surroundings instead of talking on your cell phone.

The best way to survive a fight is to not get into one. If the hairs on the back of your neck stand up it might be a good idea to leave wherever you are at.

However you can do everything right and still be a victim.

I took a jujitsu course many years ago. It was primarily a self defense course that included techniques from jujitsu, karate, aikido and judo.

We spent much of our class time learnig techniques for disarming an attacker.

It is possible to disarm an inexperienced attacker armed with a knife without much problem but you will likely get cut. It is far more difficult to disarm an experienced knife fighter.

Disarming a person who is holding a firearm and is foolish enough to stand within arms reach is, in my opinion, easier than disarming a knife fighter. The problem is how to disarm a person holding a firearm beyond arm‘s reach, say at ten feet from you. The instructor taught us to do a judo rollout to get within arm’s reach and then use the close range techniques we had learned. He said we had about a 50/50 chance of success.

The instructor was a seventh degree black belt in judo (red and white belt) but told us he would consider a man armed with a .45 auto as an 8th degree black belt. He advised us to only use the techniques he taught when we were certain an attacker intended to kill or seriously injure us. If, for example, all he wanted was our wallet the instructor’s advice was to just give it to him. It is easier to replace your wallet, credit cards and driver‘s license than your life. He also recommended carrying a throw away wallet with out dated credit cards and a little cash.

I lived in a rough neighborhood in Tampa that had went downhill over the years. Several times I witnessed cops with drawn firearms chasing a person within walking distance of my home. Two store clerks were shot dead near my home. There was a drive by shooting two houses from down from my home. The young man who lived there ran a gang and eventually was arrested for shooting his girl friend in the head. There were witnesses but they refused to testify as they feared this kid. He served time for manslaughter rather than murder.

A couple years after “shall issue” concealed carry passed in Florida I decided to get a concealed weapons permit and carry a snub nosed revolver on a regular basis. When I retired I moved to a more rural area of Florida but I still carry out of habit.

In my opinion the Bible is not opposed to killing in self defense or while in the military in combat.

After all Jesus was not totally opposed to carrying a sword, the handgun of his day.

“Then Jesus said, ‘When I sent you without purse, bag or sandals, did you lack anything?’ ‘Nothing,’ they answered. He said to them, ‘But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.’” The disciples then produce two swords, which prompts Jesus to respond, “That’s enough!” (NIV Luke 22:35-38)

In passing I still remember much of what I learned in the self defense course I took but now am 75 and not in fighting shape. At my age many people are injured by falling. I learned how to fall when talking the jujitsu course as it incorporated many judo throws. In the last couple years I have fallen several times and the training on how to fall kicked in and I was not injured.

you are an intelligent individual, one learns to fight, so he doesn't need to fight
1650054154726.png
a student once asked Bruce Lee "You teach me how to fight, but you talk about peace.
How do you reconcile the two?
Bruce Lee replied 'it's better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war

Attachments

• 1650053867560.png
    1650053867560.png
    102.1 KB · Views: 26
Taking the life of another human being will forever alter one's life. If one's life is truly threatened or in time of war, it is easier to reconcile such an act as opposed to taking a life in anger or for profit for most people who are not afflicted with mental illness.

you are an intelligent individual, one learns to fight, so he doesn't need to fight
a student once asked Bruce Lee "You teach me how to fight, but you talk about peace.
How do you reconcile the two?
Bruce Lee replied 'it's better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war
Obviously it is wisest to avoid a fight by practicing situational awareness. Unfortunately when you are 75 years old and a candidate for a hip replacement with a bad limp you may be viewed as a weak member of the herd by a predator. It is possible that you may end up in a situation where your choices are to fight or to end up in a hospital for an extended period of time or six feet under.

I do realize that at my age and in my condition I will find beating a young buck in hand to hand combat difficult to say the least. Therefore I legally carry my snub nosed .38 revolver which is an excellent close range weapon and a great equalizer.

Of course the last thing I wish to do in this world is to shoot another person. Not only can psychological trauma result but legal expenses can bankrupt you.

I read and study the Bible and in my option it does permit the use of lethal force for legitimate self defense and in warfare.

Taking the life of another human being will forever alter one's life. If one's life is truly threatened or in time of war, it is easier to reconcile such an act as opposed to taking a life in anger or for profit for most people who are not afflicted with mental illness.
I totally agree. Police officers who shoot criminals often go through counseling to overcome the psychological damage Even if the shooting was totally justified. Legal expenses can bankrupt an individual who shoots another person.

That’s why the only time you should consider using lethal force is when you are absolutely certain your life or health is in serious danger.

a series of questions
if you have a cub a baby tiger, and you tame a baby tiger as your own, it grows up, now the cub is a full tiger is it still tame?
No animal can sin.........as it has no cognitive capacity to reason right from wrong, thus morality cannot exist in the animal kingdom. Regardless of age or training......a tiger is still a tiger and very dangerous to anyone who would think otherwise and disrespect that animal instinct.

Man is the only creature that can reason right from wrong, reason his/her own mortality and make plans for the future based upon that reasoning. Animals live by instinct and needs. The need to eat and survive and the innate instinct to reproduce and protect the species, thus the seasons when animals are in heat.....etc., Male dogs are not just horny when a female comes in heat.....they are driven by the natural hormones produced by the female in order to propagate the bloodline.

The laws of God do not convict anyone........they just identify what God has determined to be moral or immoral, righteous or unrighteous. Each person acts upon his/her free will decision making..i.e., daily judgments that determine compliance to those laws. The laws of God are transcendent to the laws of man........as morality could not have evolved from nature. If you start with nothing......you will always have nothing.

Obviously it is wisest to avoid a fight by practicing situational awareness. Unfortunately when you are 75 years old and a candidate for a hip replacement with a bad limp you may be viewed as a weak member of the herd by a predator. It is possible that you may end up in a situation where your choices are to fight or to end up in a hospital for an extended period of time or six feet under.

I do realize that at my age and in my condition I will find beating a young buck in hand to hand combat difficult to say the least. Therefore I legally carry my snub nosed .38 revolver which is an excellent close range weapon and a great equalizer.

Of course the last thing I wish to do in this world is to shoot another person. Not only can psychological trauma result but legal expenses can bankrupt you.

I read and study the Bible and in my option it does permit the use of lethal force for legitimate self defense and in warfare.

75 years old and a candidate for a hip replacement with a bad limp you may be viewed as a weak member of the herd by a predator.
This called you have a crack in your armor, this means your faith is cracked a bad limp you may be viewed as a weakness, that's your faith, this why your life problems continue, these are ashes of the mind, past life problems this is an infirmity, a weakness
Luke 5:15 (NKJV) However, the report went around concerning Him all the more; and great multitudes came together to hear, and to be healed by Him of their infirmities.

This called you have a crack in your armor, this means your faith is cracked a bad limp you may be viewed as a weakness, that's your faith, this why your life problems continue, these are ashes of the mind, past life problems this is an infirmity, a weakness
Luke 5:15 (NKJV) However, the report went around concerning Him all the more; and great multitudes came together to hear, and to be healed by Him of their infirmities.
No, it means I am realistic about my age and condition. If I was a predator I would view an old man with a bad limp like me as a victim of opportunity. Simple fact.

If I wanted to get rid of the limp I would just go to a surgeon and get my hip replaced. There is nothing mental about my condition. I am not dissatisfied with my life in the least.

One does answer to God for killing someone.
David slew Goliath and many others. Because he had blood on his hands, he was not allowed to build the temple.

Greetings
I begin this way, I see no one is his own mind is his brother's keeper, I say some, I also see good men, everybody has something against each other, Offense people produce much fruit, such as anger, outrage, jealousy, resentment, strife, bitterness, hatred, and envy.
Some of the consequences of picking up an offense are insults, attacks, wounding, divisions, separation, wounding division, broken relationships betrayal, and backsliding.

They are oblivious to their condition because they are so focused on the wrong that was done to them.
They are in denial. The most effective way for the enemy Satan, to blind us, is to cause us to focus on ourselves.
Luke 17:1"It is impossible that no offenses should come, but woe to him through whom they do come!
Matt 18:6-7 Woe to the world because of offenses! For offenses must come, but woe to that man by whom the offense comes!
Matt 18:5-6 "But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to sin, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
Satan Vs Man
The Doctrine of Hell

I'm going to show you what is Hell, not confuse that Hell is the lake of fire
The word says this Matthew 13:41-42 (NKJV) The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all things that offend, and those who practice lawlessness, and will cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Matthew 13:49-50 (NKJV) So it will be at the end of the age. The angels will come forth, separate the wicked from among the just, and cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth."

Matthew 25:41-43 (NKJV) Then He will also say to those on the left hand, 'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels: for I was hungry and you gave Me no food; I was thirsty and you gave Me no drink; I was a stranger and you did not take Me in, naked and you did not clothe Me, sick and in prison and you did not visit Me.'

Second Thessalonians 1:6-10 (NKJV) since it is a righteous thing with God to repay with tribulation those who trouble you, and to give you who are troubled rest with us when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels, in flaming fire taking vengeance on those who do not know God, and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.
These shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power, when He comes, on that Day, to be glorified on that day

Second Thessalonians 1: 10
His saints and to be admired among all those who believe, because our testimony among you was believed Because our testimony of the Saints, those who gave their testimony about what Christ’s in their life to the end

Jude 1:5-9 (NKJV) But I want to remind you, though you once knew this, that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed those who did not believe.
And the angels who did not keep their proper domain, but left their own abode, He has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day; as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities around them in a similar manner to these, having given themselves over to sexual immorality and gone after strange flesh, are set forth as an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
Likewise, also these dreamers defile the flesh, reject authority, and speak evil of dignitaries.
Yet Michael the archangel, in contending with the devil, when he disputed about the body of Moses, dared not bring against him a reviling accusation, but said, "The Lord rebuke you!"

Boy, I bet you're a real fuckin' hoot at parties...

The doctrine of Hell is an invention by anti-Christ Edomite Jews, and has zero validity. Hell is simply death.

greetings
the problem is your past affects your future, what you say, what you do, and those who are affected by your words, and your activity on humanity
See Matthew 12: 34;
Matthew 23: 33

the day of repenting will be over
Genesis 6:3 (NKJV) And the LORD said, "My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, for he is indeed flesh; yet his days shall be one hundred and twenty years."
his days and her days as well

one hundred and twenty years means on the day repenting will be over, but you have surpassed those years already

Genesis 6:3

Oh I forgot the Hebrew Doctrine of Hell where all men may wind up
most men do end up there. That is because they love evil more than good, love themselves more than anyone --and yet Who loves himself who allows his soul to go into Hell?

Maybe, despite them seeming to only care about themselves, they actually totally despise themselves, objectively speaking.. (no maybe to it). What worse thing can you do than allow yourself to end up in Hell?

And God does not put anyone there who does not deserve it

Forum List

Back