The DNC gives Joe the Boot

That's right. The DNC has sent up the trial balloon.
Jill and Joe are having the 'conversation' today.
I hear Joe is going to get into poodle breeding after he leaves the race for 'health reasons'.
John Kerry has some mighty fine 'tea-cup' poodles.
The New York Post is currently owned by Rupert Murdoch’s News Corp, which owns many conservative/sensational media outlets around the world.
The owners of your favorite newspapers are a Mexican drug cartel lord. Jeff Bezos.

If Soros can hook AOC up with some phony identification, like he does for illegal aliens to vote, she might generate some Presidential excitement. That's particularly true for the 20 something horndogs who haven't been laid in a while.
I hope so. Gotta balance out all the GOP cheating.

CA less than 20,000,000 "registered voter" yet more than 5,000,000 ballots mailed in

DNC called an accurate voter database an "existential threat"
Okay, nutball!

I hear Joe is going to get into poodle breeding after he leaves the race for 'health reasons'.
Democrats did something similar in 1968 and it didn't work out well for them in the general election:

Hubert Humphrey was LBJ's VP who didn't run in a single primary yet "won" the nomination in Chicago.

1968 Democratic National Convention - Wikipedia

"In the end, the Democratic Party nominated Humphrey. Even though 80 percent of the primary voters (in those states which held primaries) had been for anti-war candidates, the delegates had defeated the peace plank by 1,567¾ to 1,041¼.[11]

"The loss was perceived to be the result of President Johnson and Chicago Mayor Richard Daley influencing behind the scenes.[11]

"Humphrey, who had not entered any of 13 state primary elections, won the Democratic nomination, and went on to lose the election to the Republican Richard Nixon.[12] "

Democrats did something similar in 1968 and it didn't work out well for them in the general election:

Hubert Humphrey was LBJ's VP who didn't run in a single primary yet "won" the nomination in Chicago.

"In the end, the Democratic Party nominated Humphrey. Even though 80 percent of the primary voters (in those states which held primaries) had been for anti-war candidates, the delegates had defeated the peace plank by 1,567¾ to 1,041¼.[11]

"The loss was perceived to be the result of President Johnson and Chicago Mayor Richard Daley influencing behind the scenes.[11]

"Humphrey, who had not entered any of 13 state primary elections, won the Democratic nomination, and went on to lose the election to the Republican Richard Nixon.[12] "

What you conveniently left out was Robert Kennedy won the DA Primary in CA the day before he was shot and was on his way to win the nomination. The '68 Convention in Chicago was disrupted by the revolutionary members of the far left, too. Had RFK won the election, the Vietnam War would have ended differently, and the world would be a better place today.

Last edited:
trump cult followers misinformation conspiracy theories !!!!

Had RFK won the election, the Vietnam War would have ended differently, and the world would be a better place today.
"I don't know if you were alive in 1968, but I was and there was a great deal of doubt about whether RFK would have ended that war.

There was considerably less doubt about Eugene McCarthy's intention on that particular issue:

Eugene McCarthy - Wikipedia

"In 1968, Allard K. Lowenstein and his anti-Vietnam War Dump Johnson movement recruited McCarthy to run against incumbent President Lyndon B. Johnson.

"Reportedly, Lowenstein first attempted to recruit Senator Robert F. Kennedy, who declined to run, then Senator George McGovern, who also declined to run against Johnson (Kennedy would decide to run after the primary on March 16, 1968,[14] and McGovern also later briefly entered the race).

"McCarthy entered and almost defeated Johnson in the New Hampshire Democratic primary, with the intention of influencing the federal government — then controlled by Democrats — to curtail its involvement in the Vietnam War."

Joe Biden is a stooge pigeon after than mess with his son Hunter on the board of Burisma Holdings, in Ukraine where mass corporate murder-for-hire is not only business as usual but an indispensable tool of the trade.

Now they're letting Andrew Cuomo come off almost as a "conservative" in the MSM --- almost as if he's a last-ditch limited hangout for the Democratic Party Establishment come November 2020.

In 1968, President Johnson was a late exit and RFK was unfortunately whacked, leaving the conventioneers without much of a choice. Here in 2020, they are seeking to displace the undisputed victor in the primary system, even though the voters in the primaries knew up front that Sleepy Joe was senile and didn't know what state he is in.

I'd like to see any evidence that the majority of Democrats want Cuomo. From everything I have seen, Sanders had the second most votes.

Go to read the link..

The poll, conducted April 3-6, was commissioned by the conservative pro-market Club for Growth, which generally supports Republican candidates.

Ummm... nnnnnnnnnno. This poll wasn't done by the DNC at all. Fatter o' mact:

>> The poll, conducted April 3-6, was commissioned by the conservative pro-market Club for Growth, which generally supports Republican candidates. <<​

That's YOUR OWN LINK talking. Did you even read it?

I'd like to see any evidence that the majority of Democrats want Cuomo. From everything I have seen, Sanders had the second most votes.

Yeah, it's just a tabloid rag quoting a conservative-leaning poll. The OP did his part by attributing it to an entity that had nothing to do with it.

That said, it is a political party and as such can nominate whoever it wants to nominate. In that decision primaries mean nothing. They never did. That system is basically a focus group set up to see what sells.

Yep. Again a political party is its own enterprise, not bound by any primaries or required to hold any, and if it does, not bound to their results. Another example is 1912, when Teddy Roosevelt came to the convention with a comfortable primary lead but was snubbed in favor of the corporate-establishment guy from Ohio. The party decided it didn't want TR's progressive inclinations, Taft got the nomination and proceeded to come in a distant third as Woodrow Wilson squeaked into the White House with less than 42% of the national vote.

Yep. Again a political party is its own enterprise, not bound by any primaries or required to hold any, and if it does, not bound to their results. Another example is 1912, when Teddy Roosevelt came to the convention with a comfortable primary lead but was snubbed in favor of the corporate-establishment guy from Ohio. The party decided it didn't want TR's progressive inclinations, Taft got the nomination and proceeded to come in a distant third as Woodrow Wilson squeaked into the White House with less than 42% of the national vote.

William Howard Taft was the sitting President at the time, and had schlonged the Democrat's William Jennings Bryan in a massive landslide in 1908. The Ultraliberal Wilson was going to attack the Taft record even if TR had been nominated. No one better to defend Taft's record, than Taft himself.

BTW, the vast majority voted against Wilson's brand of Racist Liberalism.

Had RFK won the election, the Vietnam War would have ended differently, and the world would be a better place today.
"I don't know if you were alive in 1968, but I was and there was a great deal of doubt about whether RFK would have ended that war.

There was considerably less doubt about Eugene McCarthy's intention on that particular issue:

Eugene McCarthy - Wikipedia

"In 1968, Allard K. Lowenstein and his anti-Vietnam War Dump Johnson movement recruited McCarthy to run against incumbent President Lyndon B. Johnson.

"Reportedly, Lowenstein first attempted to recruit Senator Robert F. Kennedy, who declined to run, then Senator George McGovern, who also declined to run against Johnson (Kennedy would decide to run after the primary on March 16, 1968,[14] and McGovern also later briefly entered the race).

"McCarthy entered and almost defeated Johnson in the New Hampshire Democratic primary, with the intention of influencing the federal government — then controlled by Democrats — to curtail its involvement in the Vietnam War."

In June 1968 I was on leave and went with my college girlfriend to the Civic Center Auditorium in SF, and saw Bobby Kennedy after the primary polls had closed and he was celebrating his win in California; he gave a short speech, one which I clearly remember since I was on active duty, that he stated we need to support Israel, and be aware that potential WW III would start in the Middle East if we didn't consider other nations in the region.

William Howard Taft was the sitting President at the time, and had schlonged the Democrat's William Jennings Bryan in a massive landslide in 1908. The Ultraliberal Wilson was going to attack the Taft record even if TR had been nominated. No one better to defend Taft's record, than Taft himself.

BTW, the vast majority voted against Wilson's brand of Racist Liberalism.

Number one, there's no such thing as "Racist Liberalism" as the two terms are mutually exclusive. And the day you finally crack open any kind of reading material on Political Science will be the day you finally have a shot at not looking this damn stupid. Number two, pulling 51.6% of the pop vote, even AFTER being endorsed as heir apparent by a popular POTUS (TR), ain't by anybody's definition a "massive landslide", so perhaps that novel reading material on PoliSci would be wasted on your lack-of intellect anyway.

Desperation deflectionism aside, the point REMAINS that Roosevelt was snubbed at the convention after having mopped the floor with Taft in the primaries, which is -- AGAIN -- evidence that a political party can, and will, nominate whoever it wants to nominate, primaries or no primaries, period.

Last edited:
Kinda surprising eth? Who knew the democrats were even that intelligent.

The question is will the DNC go along with it and how will they manage to get rid of Biden....perhaps they could get his wife to persuade him.....she seems a tad more alert than ole joe.

The national poll found 56 percent of Democrats prefer Cuomo, with 44 percent wanting to stick with presumptive nominee Biden — a 12-point margin well outside the 4.8 percent margin of error for the Democratic sample.

Forum List

Back