The DNC gives Joe the Boot

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
That's right. The DNC has sent up the trial balloon.
Jill and Joe are having the 'conversation' today.
I hear Joe is going to get into poodle breeding after he leaves the race for 'health reasons'.
John Kerry has some mighty fine 'tea-cup' poodles.

I hear Joe is going to get into poodle breeding after he leaves the race for 'health reasons'.
The New York Post is currently owned by Rupert Murdoch’s News Corp, which owns many conservative/sensational media outlets around the world.

The modern version of the paper is published in tabloid format. Established in 1801 by Federalist and Founding Father Alexander Hamilton, it became a respected broadsheet in the 19th century, under the name New York Evening Post. In 1976, Rupert Murdoch bought the Post for US$30.5 million.

While I can understand democrats wanting to drop Joe, not sure they have put much thought into replacing him with Cuomo whose state failed at flattening the curve resulting in the highest death rates in the country.

I'd like to see any evidence that the majority of Democrats want Cuomo. From everything I have seen, Sanders had the second most votes.

Let's see:

1. The poll was a a representative sample of 1,000 people.

2. It used commercial respondent panels matched to voter files.

3. The poll sampling was done to be representative of different races, geographic locations, genders, educational levels and ages.

4. The polling question was not ambiguous, nor was it biased one way or the other: “Based on what you know today, do you agree or disagree that Democrats should nominate Governor Andrew Cuomo for president instead of Joe Biden?”

5. There were 361 Democratic respondents, 349 Republican respondents and 262 independents.

6. Among people of any party — including independents — who voted for Democrat Hillary Clinton in 2016, the percentage favoring Cuomo increased to 57 percent.

7. Of those who voted for President Trump in 2016, 53 percent wanted Democrats to keep Biden.

But the poll was done by Robert Murdoch's New York Post, therefore we should disregard the results, because someone told me that Robert Murdoch and the New York Post are "icky."

Ewww..... :cheeky-smiley-018:

You dumb Democrat schmucks don't get it. Nor will you ever.

:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::rofl::laugh::lmao:

Cuomo has heavy baggage legal and otherwise...he failed the people of NY.....he wouldn't stand a chance against Trump.....He has too many mafia buddies....

Can you see Cuomo doing this...telling the people of NY during this crises hey...good luck I'm out of here....they would string him up and Trump would win the state of NY.....

I don't think Fredo wants to run, at least not against Trump.

Trump has been involved in NY Real Estate for decades, Made-Men like Cuomo Family have undoubtably repeatedly tried to shake him down.

If Soros can hook AOC up with some phony identification, like he does for illegal aliens to vote, she might generate some Presidential excitement. That's particularly true for the 20 something horndogs who haven't been laid in a while.

If Soros can hook AOC up with some phony identification, like he does for illegal aliens to vote, she might generate some Presidential excitement. That's particularly true for the 20 something horndogs who haven't been laid in a while.
I hope so. Gotta balance out all the GOP cheating.

CA less than 20,000,000 "registered voter" yet more than 5,000,000 ballots mailed in

DNC called an accurate voter database an "existential threat"

Forum List

Back