The Disrespect of the American Flag and National Anthem

This video says it all.

Republican Ad Shreds Trump Supporters’ Use Of Confederate Flag

“Treason against their country, the Death of the United States”.

Sounds like BLM’s motto.

By the way, where is the “Confederate Flag” at? You apparently don’t even know what the Confederate flag was.

Try to educate yourself:
flag-Confederate-States-of-America-design-times-March-1861.jpg

This video says it all.

It is stupid because the Confederacy nation vanished in 1865, hanging onto a dead idea that enslaved a people is also stupid.

This video says it all.

Sounds like BLM’s motto.

By the way, where is the “Confederate Flag” at? You apparently don’t even know what the Confederate flag was.

Try to educate yourself:

That was the FIRST of three confederacy flags, which was replaced by a different flag in 1863.

LINK

This video says it all.

Sounds like BLM’s motto.

Try to educate yourself:

That was the FIRST of three confederacy flags, which was replaced by a different flag in 1863.

LINK

Good for you!

Did you notice that not one of them was the flag that Democrats fear so much?

This video says it all.

Sounds like BLM’s motto.

Try to educate yourself:

LINK

Good for you!

Did you notice that not one of them was the flag that Democrats fear so much?

The flag on his hat is exactly the same as the Second confederate flag issued in 1863, try reading link, next time.

1591423270508.png

Second national flag
(May 1, 1863 – March 4, 1865),[14] 2:1 ratio

The flag in the video is not and was never the Confederate flag.

It's been years since this faux outrage started and you fucking retards still haven't figured this out.

The flag in the video is not and was never the Confederate flag.

It's been years since this faux outrage started and you fucking retards still haven't figured this out.

:laugh:

I just proved that it was the Second National Flag, the mans hat confederate flag is identical to the photo I posted.

:)

Fuck you straight to HELL N-word!

You DARE disrespect those those which are keeping you alive?

You dishonor ALL the black men I personally know!

You are FILTH!
Since that war didn't do shit for me because your punk ass says, "I was never a slave". Due to apartheid my rights were granted until 1964 and 65 by our second emancipation proclamation.

Furthermore the confederacy was about keeping me a slave, so you can kiss the most tender, moistest and innermost part of my black ass.

Understand?

You don't fucking know how to read.

Keeping the stereotype alive.

Bait thread with a deliberately misleading title. Typical.
There is none of that. The continuing celebration of the confederacy and the confederate flag is an affront and insults to Americans and absolute disrespect for the American flag and our national anthem.

In a few all these racist flags will be ripped down in all public places and relegated to being worn or displayed by the most deplorable racists in our country.

Bait thread with a deliberately misleading title. Typical.
They have liberal privilege. They can say and do anything they wish with impunity. Including disrespecting the flag. The country. Race baiting, and all the other bullshit they choose!

New Topics

Forum List

Back