The Difference between Republicans and Democrats

Since Trump has run on no platform and all he says is everybody who is not white are bad, what's your point.

He ran in better immigration policies, lower taxes, better trade deals and stronger military. Your lack of education is astounding.
And we got almost none of those things.

We got at least two, he is working diligently on the other two and still has two years left. Be fair.
What two did we get?

Don't say "stronger military". It got more expensive but that's all we know for sure.

Don't say "lower taxes" because most of that went to people and companies who didn't really need it.

Don't say "better immigration policies" because those have been an unmitigated disaster.

Lower corporate taxes spurned hiring and wage growth. Stronger military spurned innovation and hiring at companies that have military contracts. I work with one and they have grown revenues 40%, hired over 100 people and looking to acquire more companies. He moved the embassy to Jerusalem and improved relations with Israel. He opened the eyes of many to border issues with Mexico, which I knew but many did not as prior administrations did not care. He still needs to fix the deficit, entitlements and our divided country.

Crep, I am an Independent but my priorities are economy, military, healthcare, border security and relations with Israel as I am a Zionist. So our objectives differ. I dont care if the POTUS likes to bang super models, is crass at times and not overly “Presidential” because we have a lot of enemies out there and playing nice doesn’t always work.
Most of the corporate tax cut went to stock by backs. It's a fact.

Why did our realations with Israel need improving?

There was no real border issue with Mexico until he created it.

And did we really need to spend more money on the military, or do we need to spend our military money more wisely?

D449-nCXoAAw8WX

For some reason when you point out republican policies to Republicans they pretend to act angry. Like they’re being accused of something they aren’t proud of.

another cherry picked meme, dean?

Then, there’s all that white privilege.
D4CxpxGXoAAmHip

D51irXcXoAAfOnE

View attachment 259617
No you can’t. Because Republicans think algebra is fuzzy math. I already made a post about that before. They believe that using letters in mathematical equations is fuzzy math. No wonder they hate education.

Dems here in Chicago just love education.

The Chicago Public School system is the proof.
Chicago made it to the list of the safest cities in America. And they were on the list of the top 50 best cities in the world.
But if you want to talk about gun violence, I’m more than willing to have that conversation. Let’s start with the facts.

D5HtJjwXoAEwBA7

Chicago made it to the list of the safest cities in America.

LOL!

He ran in better immigration policies, lower taxes, better trade deals and stronger military. Your lack of education is astounding.

We got at least two, he is working diligently on the other two and still has two years left. Be fair.
What two did we get?

Don't say "stronger military". It got more expensive but that's all we know for sure.

Don't say "lower taxes" because most of that went to people and companies who didn't really need it.

Don't say "better immigration policies" because those have been an unmitigated disaster.

Lower corporate taxes spurned hiring and wage growth. Stronger military spurned innovation and hiring at companies that have military contracts. I work with one and they have grown revenues 40%, hired over 100 people and looking to acquire more companies. He moved the embassy to Jerusalem and improved relations with Israel. He opened the eyes of many to border issues with Mexico, which I knew but many did not as prior administrations did not care. He still needs to fix the deficit, entitlements and our divided country.

Crep, I am an Independent but my priorities are economy, military, healthcare, border security and relations with Israel as I am a Zionist. So our objectives differ. I dont care if the POTUS likes to bang super models, is crass at times and not overly “Presidential” because we have a lot of enemies out there and playing nice doesn’t always work.

And did we really need to spend more money on the military, or do we need to spend our military money more wisely?

Most of the corporate tax cut went to stock by backs.

That's horrible!
I hate it when my stocks go up.....

What two did we get?

I disagree

I work with many companies and they increased wages and hired persons. You need to look at privately held and publicly traded entities and stock buybacks increase price and 401ks. I disagree again there is a crisis at the border. Even left leaning 60 Minutes dedicated a story to it. Watch it on YouTube. Relations needed improving with Israel. BHO really damaged them and gave money to Iran, who is the #1 supplier of weaponry to Hamas. At least we are debating peacefully.

I don’t understand what platform the Democrats are running on. Saying Trump is vulgar is not a platform.

Since Trump has run on no platform and all he says is everybody who is not white are bad, what's your point.

The weirdest thing is they’re selling lower taxes to the American people when they’ve done the opposite.
In fact, they voted that the tax cuts to the billionaires are permanent but the tax cut to middle-class Americans were Regressive. Meaning it gets worse every year until it more than makes up for the little bit they got. Americans got their tax returns this year and they know they’ve been lied to. Next year I’ll even be worse just before the election.

D54x93zW4AEtQ5h

I don’t understand what platform the Democrats are running on. Saying Trump is vulgar is not a platform.

The weirdest thing is they’re selling lower taxes to the American people when they’ve done the opposite.
In fact, they voted that the tax cuts to the billionaires are permanent but the tax cut to middle-class Americans were Regressive. Meaning it gets worse every year until it more than makes up for the little bit they got. Americans got their tax returns this year and they know they’ve been lied to. Next year I’ll even be worse just before the election.

D54x93zW4AEtQ5h

I am Talking about corporations. Do you deny that unemployment is at a 49 yr low?

What two did we get?

I disagree

I work with many companies and they increased wages and hired persons. You need to look at privately held and publicly traded entities and stock buybacks increase price and 401ks. I disagree again there is a crisis at the border. Even left leaning 60 Minutes dedicated a story to it. Watch it on YouTube. Relations needed improving with Israel. BHO really damaged them and gave money to Iran, who is the #1 supplier of weaponry to Hamas. At least we are debating peacefully.
You can’t lie and then say let’s debate peacefully. Obama never gave money to Iran. He gave Iran back their own money. And that treaty was signed by half a dozen other countries. It wasn’t the US and Iran but US and US allies. Start there and then you can begin to have a debate. But you can’t debate starting with lies. Do you understand how that works?

D54x93zW4AEtQ5h

I am Talking about corporations. Do you deny that unemployment is at a 49 yr low?
Well in the south when all the blacks were slaves their unemployment was zero. Is that going to be the next big thing?

When you have people who work at Walmart and McDonald’s going out and getting food stamps and government healthcare because they don’t get paid enough to afford those then you have government subsidizing big companies as well as giving them tax cuts. Start there and then we can have a discussion.

D449-nCXoAAw8WX

For some reason when you point out republican policies to Republicans they pretend to act angry. Like they’re being accused of something they aren’t proud of.

That’s not a cherry pick meme. I put that together. Do you think there something incorrect on there, point it out. But remember the facts are out there and they’re easy to find.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

D54x93zW4AEtQ5h

Do you deny that corporations get government funding in the form of healthcare and food stamps for their workers? On top of that they got huge tax cuts. Do you deny that?

D54yClDXkAATz93

What two did we get?

I disagree

You can’t lie and then say let’s debate peacefully. Obama never gave money to Iran. He gave Iran back their own money. And that treaty was signed by half a dozen other countries. It wasn’t the US and Iran but US and US allies. Start there and then you can begin to have a debate. But you can’t debate starting with lies. Do you understand how that works?

So he did give money to Iran? LOL. Don't care if it is theirs or not. They are a terror regimen and a real threat to Israel.

D449-nCXoAAw8WX

That’s not a cherry pick meme. I put that together. Do you think there something incorrect on there, point it out. But remember the facts are out there and they’re easy to find.

I put that together.

it's obvious some partisan did.

Did I say any of it was wrong?

no.

Just cherry picked information

D54x93zW4AEtQ5h

Well in the south when all the blacks were slaves their unemployment was zero. Is that going to be the next big thing?

When you have people who work at Walmart and McDonald’s going out and getting food stamps and government healthcare because they don’t get paid enough to afford those then you have government subsidizing big companies as well as giving them tax cuts. Start there and then we can have a discussion.

At that time the Democrats ran the South. Those jobs at WalMart and McDs were designed as extra income for students, part timers, etc. Never designed for a living wage. There are companies hiring non stop for truck drivers, delivery of petroleum and oil, A/C repair and they cannot find people. These companies pay hiring bonuses and for training. You're old and retired so you're out of touch with reality.

D54x93zW4AEtQ5h

Do you deny that corporations get government funding in the form of healthcare and food stamps for their workers? On top of that they got huge tax cuts. Do you deny that?

D54yClDXkAATz93

I 100% deny that. 100%. They provide healthcare. Employers want to pay more but the employees take advantage of the system. Work 30 hours or so then work another 30 under the table then get healtchare and foodstamps while driving BMWs. The system is broken due to your stupid ass party. Are you 5? Stop posting idiotic cartoons.

Then, there’s all that white privilege.
D4CxpxGXoAAmHip

D51irXcXoAAfOnE

View attachment 259617
No you can’t. Because Republicans think algebra is fuzzy math. I already made a post about that before. They believe that using letters in mathematical equations is fuzzy math. No wonder they hate education.

Chicago made it to the list of the safest cities in America. And they were on the list of the top 50 best cities in the world.
But if you want to talk about gun violence, I’m more than willing to have that conversation. Let’s start with the facts.

D5HtJjwXoAEwBA7

LOL!
They did. Now don’t you feel kind of stupid?

Illinois Home To 11 Of The 101 Safest Cities In America

D54x93zW4AEtQ5h

Dems are free to propose a permanent middle class tax cut, moron.
But they never, ever do...……...

D54x93zW4AEtQ5h

D54yClDXkAATz93

I 100% deny that. 100%. They provide healthcare. Employers want to pay more but the employees take advantage of the system. Work 30 hours or so then work another 30 under the table then get healtchare and foodstamps while driving BMWs. The system is broken due to your stupid ass party. Are you 5? Stop posting idiotic cartoons.
They get healthcare and food stamps while driving BMWs? That is one of the stupidest most ignorant things I’ve ever read on the USMB. If you had shame you would be ashamed of yourself.

D54x93zW4AEtQ5h

D54yClDXkAATz93
Booming economy

D5HtJjwXoAEwBA7

LOL!
They did. Now don’t you feel kind of stupid?

Illinois Home To 11 Of The 101 Safest Cities In America

Those are some hilarious twisted stats.

Forum List

Back