CDZ The Difference between Love & Sex—

The Difference between Love & Sex—

The Difference between Love & Sex—only a question ADULT’ S; could possibly decipher~~~~~~~

No one under the age of 18 years of old, May continue.,,,.\\\

Those who follow are stating that they\you are over the age of 18 years old.

At 70, I have my views; got any of yours willing to share-?

Just asking

:)-

liberals feel love!

conservatives have sex...............

I find that straight men are becoming more and more jaded these days as they see their liability in matters of sex hitting the stratosphere with the Feminist movement and now the Me Too movement where men are basically seen as predators and can be prosecuted in public for things that may have happened decades ago. There is an organization gaining steam

"M.G.T.O.W - Men Going Their Own Way is a statement of self-ownership, where the modern man preserves and protects his own sovereignty above all else. It is the manifestation of one word: "No". Ejecting silly preconceptions and cultural definitions of what a "man" is. Looking to no one else for social cues. Refusing to bow, serve and kneel for the opportunity to be treated like a disposable utility. And, living according to his own best interests in a world which would rather he didn't."

"You will always pay for sex. Paying a professional is always the cheapest way to go"

-- unknown

The same theory applies to home and car repairs. If DIY doesn't get the job done, seek professional services.
what about self sex?

If you can DIY as well as a pro ... good for you.
SICKENING and SINFUL

I find that straight men are becoming more and more jaded these days as they see their liability in matters of sex hitting the stratosphere with the Feminist movement and now the Me Too movement where men are basically seen as predators and can be prosecuted in public for things that may have happened decades ago. There is an organization gaining steam

"M.G.T.O.W - Men Going Their Own Way is a statement of self-ownership, where the modern man preserves and protects his own sovereignty above all else. It is the manifestation of one word: "No". Ejecting silly preconceptions and cultural definitions of what a "man" is. Looking to no one else for social cues. Refusing to bow, serve and kneel for the opportunity to be treated like a disposable utility. And, living according to his own best interests in a world which would rather he didn't."

"You will always pay for sex. Paying a professional is always the cheapest way to go"

-- unknown

The same theory applies to home and car repairs. If DIY doesn't get the job done, seek professional services.
what about self sex?

SICKENING and SINFUL

Only if you're doing it right.

The Difference between Love & Sex—only a question ADULT’ S; could possibly decipher~~~~~~~

Just asking

liberals feel love!

conservatives have sex...............

Have hate sex with liberals ... win win.

-- unknown

what about self sex?

SICKENING and SINFUL

Only if you're doing it right.
..I read the Huff Post a few times for their weird news..I swear I remember they had a story in Japan or somewhere about a public self sex contest!!!!

Just asking

Love is an emotional connection. Sex is boring exercise.

At the same time, I had a girlfriend. We held hands, kissed each other from time to time and continued a great relationship but I never considered this “sex”.
My wife and I married as virgins'
But that soon changed giving me two wonderful boys who grew up to be great faTHERS OF THEMSELVES.
I did not have "intercourse" with my wife until after we were married although I confess We both did engage in foreplay.
tHE KISS was on the top of the list.
&& ONE OF THE BEST

But sadly, the children who watch these programs get a distorted view confusing sex with love. In the process the value of marriage is diminished.
In the real world that just isn't true/
Children are a little smarter than you give them credit for,. Just remember, you were a child too.

I do yoga. Years ago my friends were all very much biker guys. They would come over and we would do yoga. My mother came home from shopping and had a house full of HAs doing headstands. The guys scared her. It might have been one of her reasonings for marrying me off. Now I do yoga at the gym.

Years ago my friends were all very much biker guys

Can you be more specific?

Bicycle-VS-Motorcycle.jpg

Forum List

Back