The Despicable Derrick Bell

Coonie Sowell is cooning for white folks again, I see. Was Tio Tom buck dancing as well?

I've never seen the like with any other ethnic group.

When Louis Armstrong and Jackie Robinson and any black that has friends with people that aren't black can be branded as Uncle Tom's something is really fucked up.

It's so bizarre that blacks can mock even giants like Louis B. or Jackie or Willie Mays as Uncle Toms.

Truly strange. I don't get it at all.

And we don't care if you get it or not. Thomas Sowell is a buck dancing coon, who reagan gave a chance to lick his boots for a book, to try and combat the rise of Jesse Jackson and other "radical" blacks. I thought you knew all about black history.

I never mentioned Sowell.

I brought up Louis Armstrong, Jackie Robinson, Willie Mays as examples of being called Uncle Toms.

Rosa Parks and Rev. King were also called Uncle Toms in their day. I never thought of any of them as being buck dancing boot licking coons.

BTW Karenga (you know the man who ordered the hit on the Panthers at UCLA and fabricated Kwanza) he worked with Reagan. When Reagan was Governor of California.

Is he a boot licking buck dancing coon as well?

Just curious.

Why do so many of Obama's good buddies hate America & Whitey? I think it's a fair question. Maybe some Obama-Bots could try to answer that for us? I'm open-minded and willing to listen.

You think they are going to answer that? They still are trying to pretend the President hasnt appointing countless openly communist advisors to his administration. And Obama is the one who told us to judge him by whom he associates with.

Why do so many of Obama's good buddies hate America & Whitey? I think it's a fair question. Maybe some Obama-Bots could try to answer that for us? I'm open-minded and willing to listen.

You think they are going to answer that? They still are trying to pretend the President hasnt appointing countless openly communist advisors to his administration. And Obama is the one who told us to judge him by whom he associates with.

It's Always A Conspiracy: Derrick Bell Edition | Media Matters for America

:cuckoo:

6) Even if Bell were a dangerous radical, they present zero evidence whatsoever that Obama "believed deeply" in Bell's alleged radicalism; and 7) A hug? Seriously?

I imagine the meaning will be lost on you but here goes...

“It’s amazing how much panic one honest man can spread among a multitude of hypocrites. ”
― Thomas Sowell

:eusa_whistle:

okay champ,
mahers calls women ever name in the book and donates 1 million to odumbo while obumer gives neg rant at limbaugh....double sstandard much?????

does obamo return the money with regards to his daughters?

if your confused because you chose to or either to lazy and will rant incoherently that's your provocative.

morality of left in 3 2 1.

“It’s amazing how much panic one honest man can spread among a multitude of hypocrites. ”
― Thomas Sowell

okay champ,
mahers calls women ever name in the book and donates 1 million to odumbo while obumer gives neg rant at limbaugh....double sstandard much?????

if your confused because you chose to or either to lazy and will rant incoherently that's your provocative.

morality on the left? I'm a liberal, not a leftists, or a progressive, or a democrat.

on the whole, I dislike Bill Maher never thought he was funny.

imagine that

― Thomas Sowell

okay champ,

morality on the left? I'm a liberal, not a leftists, or a progressive, or a democrat.

imagine that
so you would equally likely dislike obama when obama rip Rush. Can't swing at both sides of the plate at same at bat.

okay champ,

imagine that
so you would equally likely dislike obama when obama rip Rush. Can't swing at both sides of the plate at same at bat.

I think Rush is a big fat drug addled hypocrite, and a cowardly draft dodger who supports sending young men where he would never go

imagine that

I think Rush is a big fat drug addled hypocrite, and a cowardly draft dodger who supports sending young men where he would never go

so is charle sheen....but rush is entertaining and has a loyal listening base b/c of every increasing other entertainment devices that compete with am radio.

so is charle sheen....but rush is entertaining and has a loyal listening base b/c of every increasing other entertainment devices that compete with am radio.

charlie sheen? David Duke has a loyal listening base. :lol:

"Bell believed then, as he did for the rest of his life, that whites would support civil rights protections for blacks only if those protections would also promote white self-interest and social status. Since Bell viewed racial minorities as a permanently oppressed caste -- and he saw racism as a normal, permanent aspect of American life -- he reasoned that equality before the law was unfair to blacks, whose moral claims were superior to those of whites. Bell endorsed a journal called Race Traitor, which is dedicated to the “abolition of whiteness,” and whose motto is “Treason to the white race is loyalty to humanity.”
Professor Bell (and his fellow Critical Race theorists) held that existing legal structures are, like American society at large, racist in their very construction. Critical Race Theory suggests that to combat this “institutional racism,” oppressed racial groups have both the right and the duty to decide, for themselves, which laws are valid and are worth observing. Critical Race Theory also promotes the use of storytelling narratives in law-review articles to better reflect the “oral traditions” of black experience. Bell used the technique of placing legal and social commentary into the mouths of invented characters extensively in his writings. While acknowledging that this “style of storytelling” was “less rigorous than the doctrine-laden, citation-heavy law review pieces,” he employed it nonetheless. ........"

ah , no wonder the marxist community organizer was a fan................

Its called interdisciplinary. I undesrtand why the complexity confuses you.

Openly Communist according to whom? The Communist Party USA, or Glenn Savage Hannibaugh? Where's your proof, from LEGITIMATE sources please.

You know, the most dumbfounding thing about you guys is that most of you really seem like intelligent people. But somewhere along the line, you turned into robots who only seek and use information that agrees with your ideology. Anything that strays from your worldview is immediately dismissed. Like I said in another thread, it's a great marketing campaign by Fox.

You do know that the Heritage Foundation and FreedomWorks are both shills of the Koch Brothers, right? I mean, if it's sources like such as these and the FOX News propaganda machine that your getting your information from, you and your brethren may need deprogramming.

Science and education are bad and slavery was a "lucky break" for African Americans.

Yep, he's a "conservative".

It was a lucky break for African Americans living today. Otherwise, they would be living in Africa. I doubt you'll find a single African American who would prefer to live in Africa.

Also, he didn't say science and education are bad.

As usual, you're a moron, rdean.

Yeah....they should be grateful our ancestors yanked their ancestors out of their homelands.

Indeed, its hardly news to anyone that Barack Husseins friends list of domestic terrorists, clueless marxists, rampant racists and leftist low lifes continues to grow..............

Yes the first black tenured Harvard professor is a terrorist..according to conservatives.

Now why would anyone think you guys are a bunch of racists?

Science and education are bad and slavery was a "lucky break" for African Americans.

Yep, he's a "conservative".

It was a lucky break for African Americans living today. Otherwise, they would be living in Africa. I doubt you'll find a single African American who would prefer to live in Africa.

Also, he didn't say science and education are bad.

As usual, you're a moron, rdean.

You tell them fingerboy.....

They would still be a bunch of jungle bunnies if it weren't for people like you

I've never seen the like with any other ethnic group.

When Louis Armstrong and Jackie Robinson and any black that has friends with people that aren't black can be branded as Uncle Tom's something is really fucked up.

It's so bizarre that blacks can mock even giants like Louis B. or Jackie or Willie Mays as Uncle Toms.

Truly strange. I don't get it at all.

And we don't care if you get it or not. Thomas Sowell is a buck dancing coon, who reagan gave a chance to lick his boots for a book, to try and combat the rise of Jesse Jackson and other "radical" blacks. I thought you knew all about black history.

I brought up Louis Armstrong, Jackie Robinson, Willie Mays as examples of being called Uncle Toms.

Rosa Parks and Rev. King were also called Uncle Toms in their day. I never thought of any of them as being buck dancing boot licking coons.

BTW Karenga (you know the man who ordered the hit on the Panthers at UCLA and fabricated Kwanza) he worked with Reagan. When Reagan was Governor of California.

Just curious.

Oh NO THEY WEREN'T. I was ACTUALLY ALIVE to see all that AS IT HAPPENED.

They were as villified as people like Sharpton, Gates, Jackson, Wright and now Derrick Bell are today.

And by the right wing.

Just curious.

They were as villified as people like Sharpton, Gates, Jackson, Wright and now Derrick Bell are today.

And by the right wing.

True......Martin Luther King was called a communist, racist and anti-american by the right wing. They scoffed when he won the Nobel Prize and held him responsible for civil rights unrest. When police beat a protestor, it was Martin Luther Kings fault

Now they say........You know he was a Republican don't you?

Just curious.

And by the right wing.

True......Martin Luther King was called a communist, racist and anti-american by the right wing. They scoffed when he won the Nobel Prize and held him responsible for civil rights unrest. When police beat a protestor, it was Martin Luther Kings fault

Actually, King was a self-admitted communist.

I've heard republicans try to claim he was a republican as well, it's nonsense.

And by the right wing.

Actually, King was a self-admitted communist.

I've heard republicans try to claim he was a republican as well, it's nonsense.

Link?

Forum List

Back