The Dems are pushing for ballot boxes in November

DUDE!

HERE! FACTS!

o1-a-2-jpg.617496

https://legis.wisconsin.gov/assembly/22/brandtjen/media/1552/osc-second-interim-report.pdf

Chapter 10 Around P. 101.

Chapter 10: Non-citizens Voted Unimpeded by Wisconsin’s Election Officials as They
Are Not Recorded in the WisVote Voter Database, Even Though Wisconsin Law
Requires Citizenship to Vote.

". . . .Under federal law, WEC is legally required to include in WisVote ineligibility information about non-citizens from the Department of
Transportation. WEC is also legally required under federal law to distribute to the state’s municipal clerks lists of non-citizens so as to prevent these ineligible non-citizens from election day registration and voting. In violation of its federal and state legal obligations, Wisconsin election officials failed to prevent non-citizens from voting in the 2020 Presidential election—casting doubt on the election result."

They don't care about facts.

It is a fantasy on your part
You have no evidence of people actually doing it

If I go to a nursing home to collect ballots of the elderly and none of them show up being cast

I go to jail for a long time

Why risk it?
Of course I have no evidence.. that's the point. There will be no evidence.
Ballots will show up.. the ballots you want to collect. If you are concerned about getting busted for ballots not showing up, then don't collect those in the first place...... oops I forgot your ballot and left it on your kitchen table. Why risk it....why are there billions spent on campaigns?

Of course I have no evidence.. that's the point. There will be no evidence.
Actually, that isn't true.

I posted the evidence, in post #6. It is the form of geo-spatial, cell phone tracking & video survelliance. It can't be denied, even if Don't Taz Me Bro, and others just refuse to watch the forensic evidence. . . mathematics, and computing which is factual evidence. These states don't have legalized ballot harvesting, so there is no explanation for this behavior.

Shouting, "conspiracy theory," IS NOT, however much DNC and deep state supporters would like to think otherwise, IS NOT an argument.

Actually, that isn't true.

I posted the evidence, in post #6. It is the form of geo-spatial, cell phone tracking & video survelliance. It can't be denied, even if Don't Taz Me Bro, and others just refuse to watch the forensic evidence. . . mathematics, and computing which is factual evidence. These states don't have legalized ballot harvesting, so there is no explanation for this behavior.

Shouting, "conspiracy theory," IS NOT, however much DNC and deep state supporters would like to think otherwise, IS NOT an argument.
The stuff I posted to rightwinger is assuming that the ballot harvesting is allowed/legal... what could happen as a result. That being said, the "evidence" from post 6 will not result in Biden not being president. Biden's dementia might result in him having to step down.. but the the evidence in post 6.

The stuff I posted to rightwinger is assuming that the ballot harvesting is allowed/legal... what could happen as a result. That being said, the "evidence" from post 6 will not result in Biden not being president. Biden's dementia might result in him having to step down.. but the the evidence in post 6.

I am all for easy access to voting. I am also all for reasonable measure to ensure that each registered voter gets only one vote. Also measures need to be in place so that voters cannot sell their vote and other's cannot buy their vote. Having reasonable measures to ensure voting integrity isn't voter suppression.
that still isn't the issue, the issue is giving demofks control of the one vote for voters. That's the fraud. They take the voter list and find people who've passed and their names never removed from the list. People who have left the area as well.

??? Ballot collecting is LEGAL in more than half the states.... So what do you mean?

And again, what is the difference in a ballot box and a mail box for a ballot collector to drop the ballots off?

I think you are being played.
not if you get paid!!!!! then the ballot is fruadulent.

that still isn't the issue, the issue is giving demofks control of the one vote for voters. That's the fraud. They take the voter list and find people who've passed and their names never removed from the list. People who have left the area as well.
And that would not be one vote for each registered voter if the demofks are making the selection. So yes, what I posted covers that... but lets not argue because I agree with your point.

Get off your asses and go vote. If not no one should be able to harvest vite. Mail in and ballot drops are a banana a Reoublic recipe

What's wrong with showing an ID when you register to vote, when you cast your ballot, and when you mail your ballot?
What's the big deal?

And that would not be one vote for each registered voter if the demofks are making the selection. So yes, what I posted covers that... but lets not argue because I agree with your point.
Can’t prove it is the real thing

The applicable penalties and jurisdiction if caught committing fraud ... :thup:

Your answer doesn't make any sense. Are you implying that if fraud occurs if the ballot is mailed it's prosecuted, but if fraud occurs if the ballot is hand dropped in a ballot box it's not?

Forum List

Back