The Dems are pushing for ballot boxes in November

Why?

Why cant people just mail in the ballots? Why the special ballot drop boxes?

What about having poll workers at the ballot box who check IDs? One from each party at each box.

Seems reasonable, doesnt it?

BALLOT HARVESTING AND STUFFING BALLOT BOXES ARE ILLEGAL.
They know it's their only chance .... again ....

??? Ballot collecting is LEGAL in more than half the states.... So what do you mean?

And again, what is the difference in a ballot box and a mail box for a ballot collector to drop the ballots off?

I think you are being played.
In many states the law says they can have them, so again, what's the problem.

What is the penalty for ballot stuffing?

What is the penalty for tampering and mail fraud?

The penalties for voter fraud, vary widely per state.

. . . yet? If you are convicted of mail fraud, and possibly racketeering? You are then messing with federal law, and at a whole different level of deep shit.

I vote every year

What is wrong with requesting an absentee ballot and getting it three weeks before the election?
I can take my time filling it out and research ballot initiatives I care about

When I am done, I put it in a sealed bar coded envelope and sign it. I then place it in an outside envelope

I can drop it in the mailbox or go to some remote drop box.
What is wrong with having convenient drop off locations?

Why does this process terrify Republicans?

In many states the law says they can have them, so again, what's the problem.
I see you only posted a "laugh," icon at that video. . . SO? I am not really going to take much you write on this topic seriously.

You are clearly, incredibly biased.

I wanted to use a Drop Box for my mail in ballot in the last election. I thought I could just drop it off at the village offices or a nearby post office. Seemed more trustworthy than the mail.

The nearest Drop Box was in the County Offices 15 miles away.
30 mile drive just to drop off a ballot

You would think I could ask my neighbors if they would like me to drop off their ballots while I am there

But Republicans call that voter fraud
There is a reason that at the polling place for an election, one person gets to use the voting booth at a time.

Your neighbor could be a retirement village/nursing home. You go there and volunteer to collect ballots as a community service. You help some of the elderly check democrat. You get a sense from talking to the elderly living at the nursing home of who would vote democrat and who would vote republican. You deliver the ballots of those you think vote democrat and those you know vote democrat (because you helped them fill out the ballot) to the drop box. The ballots of people that you think or know voted trump (perhaps the old man was wearing a Maga hat) mysteriously disappear, not making it to the drop box.

Of course you would never do such a thing, but what checks are in the voting system to know if you did or didn't?

There is a reason that at the polling place for an election, one person gets to use the voting booth at a time.

Your neighbor could be a retirement village/nursing home. You go there and volunteer to collect ballots as a community service. You help some of the elderly check democrat. You get a sense from talking to the elderly living at the nursing home of who would vote democrat and who would vote republican. You deliver the ballots of those you think vote democrat and those you know vote democrat (because you helped them fill out the ballot) to the drop box. The ballots of people that you think or know voted trump (perhaps the old man was wearing a Maga hat) mysteriously disappear, not making it to the drop box.

Of course you would never do such a thing, but what checks are in the voting system to know if you did or didn't?
According that that investigation they did in Wisconsin, they were no longer doing any checking for citizenship status either.

If a person had a State ID, they were sent a ballot. There was no effort to verify citizenship.

After what we saw the Democrat filth do in 2020 to steal an election it is a certainty that the Democrats have already got the ballots filled out for the mid terms.

It is not the people that vote that pick a winner. It is the people that count the votes that picks the winner.

I see you only posted a "laugh," icon at that video. . . SO? I am not really going to take much you write on this topic seriously.

You are clearly, incredibly biased.

Yeah, because the video is total bullshit and proves absolutely nothing other than reaffirming what a bunch of sore losing conspiracy crackpot babies you all are.

The reason you aren't going to take what I write on this topic seriously is because you know you'll get your ass handed to you because you have no valid argument.

Nothing to do with what I posted

I am not saying you help people to fill out the secret ballot. Only help out others by bringing their SEALED ballot to a drop box to make sure it gets delivered

Why do you object to helping old people?

If you think I am going to steal ballots, you can go online to see if your ballot has been delivered and accepted.
Stealing ballots is a Federal Crime
Why would I risk it?

According that that investigation they did in Wisconsin, they were no longer doing any checking for citizenship status either.

If a person had a State ID, they were sent a ballot. There was no effort to verify citizenship.
bullshit

Why trust the mail when you can drop it off in an approved ballot box?

My only complaint is there are not more of them
Why drop them off in a box left out in the open unsecured--when you take your ballot to where you vote and drop it off there under cameras and security?

DUDE!

HERE! FACTS!

o1-a-2-jpg.617496

https://legis.wisconsin.gov/assembly/22/brandtjen/media/1552/osc-second-interim-report.pdf

Chapter 10 Around P. 101.

Chapter 10: Non-citizens Voted Unimpeded by Wisconsin’s Election Officials as They
Are Not Recorded in the WisVote Voter Database, Even Though Wisconsin Law
Requires Citizenship to Vote.

". . . .Under federal law, WEC is legally required to include in WisVote ineligibility information about non-citizens from the Department of
Transportation. WEC is also legally required under federal law to distribute to the state’s municipal clerks lists of non-citizens so as to prevent these ineligible non-citizens from election day registration and voting. In violation of its federal and state legal obligations, Wisconsin election officials failed to prevent non-citizens from voting in the 2020 Presidential election—casting doubt on the election result."

Nothing to do with what I posted

I am not saying you help people to fill out the secret ballot. Only help out others by bringing their SEALED ballot to a drop box to make sure it gets delivered

Why do you object to helping old people?

If you think I am going to steal ballots, you can go online to see if your ballot has been delivered and accepted.
Stealing ballots is a Federal Crime
Why would I risk it?
It has everything to do with what you posted.

Why would you risk it? It's unlikely any of the folks you collected for will check. Even if they do, you can say you don't know why they were not credited with voting..... you will not be touched. Billions are spent on elections, so people will be willing to bend the rules. And even if you don't help the ballots of trump voters "disappear" you can simply not collect ballets from those that you think you know vote for Trump. Oops.. I forgot to take your ballot.. I think I left it on your kitchen table.

Of course you are not saying you help people fill out their ballots. And you RightWinger may be as honest as the day is long and would not do such a thing. But how do I know that? Problem is that the opportunity is there with very low risk of getting caught and very low risk of prosecution if caught or suspected.

The reason the DNC wants to have ballot boxes, is they have done dry runs on this, and worked out all the bugs on this type of fraud. Brenda Snipes, and the Deep State enclave of Broward County is notorious for this corruption, for those who know this, and study this.

Elections are the jurisdiction of the states. The federal government would only have authority there, if they could prove a violation of the Voting Rights Act. . . and, coming up with proof?

:auiqs.jpg:

How much do any of you know about the Brenda Snipes debacle?

That was the dry run for all of what went on in 2020, and the Snipes debacle was enabled by a RINO in the Trump DOJ, and by Desantis himself. She should have never been allowed to receive a pension at taxpayer expense.

"On January 18, 2019, Governor Ron DeSantis voided his predecessor's suspension of Snipes and accepted her initial resignation, effective January 4, 2019. "

The guy in the DOJ? Wassermanshultz's brother, and his boss, Republican establishment RINOs, and brother of the person who the primary was in concern of. . .

I can't see how Trump didn't know how they would do it. I don't know if he didn't know, because he only pays attention to establishment media and doesn't have any intelligent folks telling him what is really going on, or if he knew and there was nothing he could do because the entire system is corrupt. . . But yeah, he should have been paying attention and cleaning house in a BIG WAY, well before the election, on a federal level.

If I knew what was going on and could have taken steps? I am sure he could have.

It has everything to do with what you posted.

Why would you risk it? It's unlikely any of the folks you collected for will check. Even if they do, you can say you don't know why they were not credited with voting..... you will not be touched. Billions are spent on elections, so people will be willing to bend the rules. And even if you don't help the ballots of trump voters "disappear" you can simply not collect ballets from those that you think you know vote for Trump. Oops.. I forgot to take your ballot.. I think I left it on your kitchen table.

Of course you are not saying you help people fill out their ballots. And you RightWinger may be as honest as the day is long and would not do such a thing. But how do I know that? Problem is that the opportunity is there with very low risk of getting caught and very low risk of prosecution if caught or suspected.

It is a fantasy on your part
You have no evidence of people actually doing it

If I go to a nursing home to collect ballots of the elderly and none of them show up being cast

I go to jail for a long time

Why risk it?

Forum List

Back