How crazy are progressives and liberals? Listen to this INSANE take on why the poor get abortions....

She puts ALL of the blame on the rich and the job creators and NONE on the poor life choices the woman made when she had UNPROTECTED SEX.

Complete and utter lunacy

You’re the complete and utter lunatic. That’s where the blame belongs. No maternity leave, no increase in the minimum wage, no universal health care,no subsidized child care. REPUBLICANS OPPOSE ALL OF THE ABOVE.

60% of women who get abortions used birth control AND STILL GOT PREGNANT. Birth control fails - all of the time.

Attachments

• 27A42818-CF96-4550-9A0B-247A658AFA2C.jpeg
    27A42818-CF96-4550-9A0B-247A658AFA2C.jpeg
    61.4 KB · Views: 10
You’re the complete and utter lunatic. That’s where the blame belongs. No maternity leave, no increase in the minimum wage, no universal health care,no subsidized child care. REPUBLICANS OPPOSE ALL OF THE ABOVE.

60% of women who get abortions used birth control AND STILL GOT PREGNANT. Birth control fails - all of the time.
"60% of women who get abortions used birth control AND STILL GOT PREGNANT."
Source?

She puts ALL of the blame on the rich and the job creators and NONE on the poor life choices the woman made when she had UNPROTECTED SEX.

How to prevent abortions

Open access to free and low cost Birth Control
Job protection for expectant mothers
Maternity leave
Maternity care
Low cost Childcare
Health insurance

All things opposed by Conservatives

When was the last time you heard of a right-leaning man or woman say it would be a real good idea to turn their minor-aged son into a girl?

The whole clown/freak show we are being subjected to is being perpetrated in it's entirety by the left.....They are going to have a lot to answer for by and by....I hope it hurts.

How to prevent abortions

Maternity leave
Maternity care
Low cost Childcare
Health insurance

Low cost birth control has been around for a long time.
My buddies girlfriend paid next to nothing for her's and that was 35 years ago.
And this is in Texas.

Low cost birth control has been around for a long time.
My buddies girlfriend paid next to nothing for her's and that was 35 years ago.
And this is in Texas.

Got insurance?
Republicans opposed the Birth Control mandate in Obamacare
They also oppose Medicaid paying for Birth Control
They mocked a young woman who wanted her school insurance to cover Birth Control…..they called her a whore

How to prevent abortions

Maternity leave
Maternity care
Low cost Childcare
Health insurance

Abortions...abortions after birth and starving the infants because of the lack of baby formula! Biden is bring tears to Moloch's eyes for all of the offerings.

Got insurance?
Republicans opposed the Birth Control mandate in Obamacare
They also oppose Medicaid paying for Birth Control
They mocked a young woman who wanted her school insurance to cover Birth Control…..they called her a whore

That doesnt stop someone from getting cheap BC.
If I remember correctly she paid $4 bucks a month.

If there was no abortion, the black population would be double. The amount of black thugs would be 2/3rds higher. I'm pro life, except when it comes to creating thugs.

Forum List

Back