The Democratic Party is run by really dumb people...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
...if they really believe even half of the nonsense they are spouting off.

I'm convinced the Democratic leadership really doesn't believe any of it, they just say they believe it to please the base.

That they keep re-electing the same leadership that oversaw the largest decline in seats across America and backed a candidate who lost to the least qualified candidate to have ever run for President tells you all need to know.

That they keep re-electing the same leadership that oversaw the largest decline in seats across America and backed a candidate who lost to the least qualified candidate to have ever run for President tells you all need to know.

Says the far left drone that voted for Hilary and supported Obama policies.

For example...someone recently said they voted for Hillary because it was a vote against Trump. Well..duh. Why would anyone in their right mind want Hillary in there??? Yeah, Trump was not the best candidate, but most are sick of the same o same o running for potus. So he won because he is NOT a politician. They wanted Hillary in there to continue on doing the same o same o that has been going on for upteen years. It just doesn't make sense.

I'm convinced the Democratic leadership really doesn't believe any of it, they just say they believe it to please the base.

Does anyone see the irony of the OP coming on here and spouting nonsense in just about every post, and then complaining that other people are "really dumb people".

No, they're not really dumb, whether they believe it or not, they're playing the system and they're earning their living from the system. That's not dumb. Dumb would be living in a trailer park and insulting the whole world for being "dumb"

Does anyone see the irony of the OP coming on here and spouting nonsense in just about every post, and then complaining that other people are "really dumb people".

No, they're not really dumb, whether they believe it or not, they're playing the system and they're earning their living from the system. That's not dumb. Dumb would be living in a trailer park and insulting the whole world for being "dumb"

And another far left drone comes in and proves the OP's comments correct!

Seriously you can not make this stuff up!

If you are talking about me..I am not left or right, up or down, in or out. I vote for who I think will do the best job and it damn sure won't be a career politician. Key words are CAREER POLITICIANS.
I didn't vote this year. I didn't like either one. Which is why we really need to get a 3rd party in there. But, the MSM won't bother to involve anyone that is so everyone can hear what they have to say. You either have to vote either/or...not the 3rd one that is no party at all.

If you are talking about me..I am not left or right, up or down, in or out. I vote for who I think will do the best job and it damn sure won't be a career politician. Key words are CAREER POLITICIANS.
I didn't vote this year. I didn't like either one. Which is why we really need to get a 3rd party in there. But, the MSM won't bother to involve anyone that is so everyone can hear what they have to say. You either have to vote either/or...not the 3rd one that is no party at all.

If I was talking about you I would have quoted you, unless you have many ID's on this board.

And FOX gave Gary

Also not voting is what the far left wants, they have two choices, vote for their candidate or not at all. Voting is much more than one person and one office it also about local elections and in your local communities. You can always write in a candidate.

Voting far left is never the answer.

Who does a third-party candidate hurt more?

3rd parties traditionally benefit Democrats!

You will never get rid of the career politician as they will never want to do away with their power.

If I was talking about you I would have quoted you, unless you have many ID's on this board.

And FOX gave Gary

Also not voting is what the far left wants, they have two choices, vote for their candidate or not at all. Voting is much more than one person and one office it also about local elections and in your local communities. You can always write in a candidate.

Voting far left is never the answer.

Who does a third-party candidate hurt more?

3rd parties traditionally benefit Democrats!

You will never get rid of the career politician as they will never want to do away with their power.
I guess you were referring to the person I have on ignore. My bad.

They're under control of the wrong people right now, from DC to the streets.

Allowing some actual liberals back in would be a nice start.

Forum List

Back