The Democrat Party Should Be Dissolved

D
The Democrat Party has racist roots. They supported slavery, they created Jim Crow laws, they ran the KKK.....thier statues are being torn down all over the South, so why not tear apart the primary cause of racism in America?
DemocratIC and your just jealous because your party has already been destroyed by tRumplings

Creep, are you personally a democratic? Were your parents democratics? Do you only associate with people who are registered democratics? Is Rapey old Quid Pro Joe a proud democratic?

Are you dumb as a fucking brick?
Lol, nice try but all you're doing is showing off your poor grammar.

Great refute. Now, anything related to the subject?

No
Dang Democrats!

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
Blacks... prone to violence, think they're still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
Fuck off House Negro. Shine my boots bitch
Hasn't it been proven, in the last few days, that blacks are incapable of living in the environment of civilization? Send them back to Africa.
..just like Africa is the shithole of the world, the black US communities mirror that
You can take a negro out of the ghetto. But you can't take the ghetto out of the negro.
No quotes from me? Whats the matter Mac? You Leftist Loon.
Kind of a weird thing to feel jealous about?
Where do you get the feeling that I am "jealous"? You missed the meaning behind my post entirely.
Could be. I personally feel that using other people's posts in order to make a point is a good debating tactic, and providing you don't completely take it out of context an honest tactic.
His premise is that all who disagree with him are racist. So I asked him to point to one of my posts that is racist. I vehemently disagree with Macs views. Doesn’t make me a racist. It just makes me logical. This is why he dodges me. I do not fit his narrative.
His premise, how I see it at least, is that there are plenty of people who are racist on this board. And that all of them are supporting Trump. If he didn't include you that's a good thing. He didn't make the argument as far as I can see that being a Trump supporter means you're racist. Feel free to go through this OP and use Mac's words against him and prove me wrong?
Plenty of racists and antisemites here on the other side too.
Define those terms please and then back that up? Speaking for myself, for instance, I don't like what the State of Israel is doing. They are grabbing land in my opinion that they don't have a right to. I don't hate Jews at all, I have no prejudice against them whatsoever. I do have a strong opinion though on the legitimacy of some of the actions they take. Do you consider that being an anti-Semite and if so do you feel one can have an opinion on anyone else without being bigoted?
State of Israel? You mean the people as Israel is a Democracy. Your post is idiotic. 53+ mostly Islamic countries and the safest place for a Muslim woman is in Israel. Only reason Israel is vilified is because it is a Jewish State. No one gives a shit about Islamists exterminating the Kurds. Or those in Lebanon treating Palestinians worse than dirt. Israel is an easy target. Your opinion is based on ignorance so yes you’re an antisemite. Your statement is like me saying, I dont dislike blacks at all except for those inner city blacks. You’re either uneducated or you’re an antisemite. Pick one.
No, I mean the state of Israel as in the nation and it's leader who at this moment although only supported by a minority of the populace is moving to not just occupy but full annex the West Bank. By the way, Democratically elected governments are fully capable of doing immoral stuff if you want I'll give you a history lesson. You inferring from my statements that I don't like stuff what Israel is doing based on me having a problem with Jews is a leap, to say the least. I don't need to dislike the Jewish people in order to condemn the country they inhabit for annexing territory belonging to someone else. As a matter of fact, My mother-in-law was Jewish.

This brings me to this. It's fascinating to me to see the cognitive dissonance displayed here. You reply to a post in an effort to call someone on a perceived inability to distinguish between the actions of individuals and the group as a whole and at the same time are perfectly willing to condemn me as anti-Semitic because I distinguish between the actions of individuals and the group as whole.
Israel is a democracy. The people there have been under attack for decades. The land is theirs. Read about it. The fact that you side with terror regimes speaks volumes

Israel's response to brutality and terror has been even greater brutality and terror. In they end, they've become just as brutal as the Pallestinians, if not more so. That so many of us who were intially sympathetic for their desire for a homeland, have been horrified at this transformation.

I'm not pretending to have answers for it, and I have several Isreali friends and have feared for particularly three friends who are long-time residents of Haifa. One friend left Israeli fearing for safety and security, and returned to her home in Washington DC, near LaFayette Park. She's now enjoying both covid19 lockdown, and the protests.
D
The Democrat Party has racist roots. They supported slavery, they created Jim Crow laws, they ran the KKK.....thier statues are being torn down all over the South, so why not tear apart the primary cause of racism in America?
DemocratIC and your just jealous because your party has already been destroyed by tRumplings

Creep, are you personally a democratic? Were your parents democratics? Do you only associate with people who are registered democratics? Is Rapey old Quid Pro Joe a proud democratic?

"Lol, nice try but all you're doing is showing off your poor grammar."

and it is republican/conservative policies that MADE his Gramma poor and KEEPS her poor!

Oh look, another Communist lacking even a 3rd grade education.

What a shock.

oh look

another moronicon who didn't see that it was a joke...

but I understand that the only thing you cons think is funny is violence and blood shed

you are, after all, human garbage

Tell me, from your perspective as an uneducated, drooling moron, do you believe "democratic party" to be grammatically correct?

Perhaps that ignorant sot Andrew Jackson failed to grasp why "Democratic Republican" was correct, but "democratic" is not? Just as you mouth breathing Marxists today fail to grasp it.

The USA is in chaos and flames because of bad grammar?

I thought it was because the Republican Party is fiscally irresponsible, and dangerous. And because 115,000 Americans have died by an irresponsible and incompetent President doesn't have the capability of organizing a cohesive response to the pandemic, or to the continuing brutality of the police departments against unarmed citizens.

How can we fix that bad grammar when the schools in the poor parts of town are so shitty? Maybe if Democrats had better schools they would have better grammar.
Hamas is an internationally recognized Terror Group and they run Gaza. Israel is a democracy. You don't have any answers because you're an idiot. COVID-19 killed those people because of China and irresponsible Governors like Cuomo. Again you show your ignorance. 99.9% of police departments are great. You forget, you fat smelly witch that after the Boston Marathon bombings people were saying that police were running in while others were running away. Then they were heroes. How quickly we forget. You're ugly, old, feeble and a terrible person. Why do you care about our schools? They are our schools not yours. You're not an American.

You are a total moron deplorable. Covid has ravaged America because we have the worst potus in history, he responded to an imminent crisis by calling it a "HOAX", latter after many missteps recommended IV detergents as a remedy, after 4 months of mismanagement, america continues being epicenter of pandemic, China, So. Korea and Japan, early victims of pandemic took appropriate measures and their countries are doing well, America in turn with highest unemployment in history and worst recession since great depression...

View attachment 349811
He responded by shutting down travel from China. First death in the US was Feb19th. MA was shut down on March 16th. You're a loser with no career path. I am an Independent. Have never belonged to a political party. You're a Leftist sheep. You're also a pussy.

Stupid shitolini only partially stopped flights from china, while allowing flights from hotspots like Italy and UK unopposed, I can not think of a worse response. Also no one gives a shit if you are signed up with a party or not, I only see a poorly educated clueless shitolini cult follower...

View attachment 349832

You are confuse Moon Bat. Must be the TDS mental illness.

I can think of a worse response. Like that incompetent piece of shit Obama did with the H1N1 infection and did absolutely nothing until it got way out of hand.

You can thank Biden's Chicom buddies for this one. Hunter Biden and the Biden crime syndicate makes a billion dollars and the US was infected.

Stupid Joe fucked another one up.

Ja Ja Ja, you are truly stupid, Obama limited H1N1 deaths to only 12,000, a very small fraction of total world cases, shitolini is at 115,000 deaths and counting, a full 30% of world deaths, where the hell do you get your facts from???, stop eating so much beef jerky, it's causing brain damage...

View attachment 349845View attachment 349846
I am from Boston. You’re still a pussy. Put that in bold.

If you r from boston, then you are a saddest case, you had opportunity to get an education and become someone, instead became a poorly educated loser, infatuated by an inept guy in shitolini...

View attachment 349859View attachment 349858
More educated than you and I am not a pussy. You have a severe case of idiocy. Seek help. Where are you from, pussy? Do share.

So, your claim to fame is that you can be from boston and still be trashy, good you made your point. Do you think your idol dj tramp will allow a guy like you in any of his skanky properties?

View attachment 350154View attachment 350156

1589169645992.jpg

I served in the Army of the United States in a war. Where did you serve?
She served meals to her family as she is a lifetime housewife. She is also a Leftist Loon.

Typical piece of shit Moon Bat. We see it often, don't we?

Not a proud poorly educated deplorable like you, isn't it?...

View attachment 350252

1589178257527.png

The Dimocratic Party is a crinal syndicate posing as a political party.

If Republicans had the balls to enforce the laws, the Democratic PArty would crumble into dust where it belongs.

Dear JimBowie1958
I think we can argue the Democratic Party is acting as a Religious Organization.
The platform states the BELIEF that health care is a right, which cannot
be taken away by majority. Thus a group of people espousing the same
collective beliefs constitutes a political RELIGION. And Religion cannot
be established nor prohibited by Govt, where it causes discrimination
by CREED against citizens of other beliefs, as with Constitutionalist who believe
in limited govt, and a Convention process before expanding on govt duties.

I found a friend online willing to put out a proposal to BAN political parties.

Are you willing to go that far?
If you and he agree, I don't mind helping you write out a petition,
starting with the State Governors and Senators.

If more people prefer to BAN parties altogether, if that's what you
believe, you have the right not to be under them at all.

I prefer neither to establish nor prohibit.
So my argument would be to treat the parties as Religious Organizations
that have the right to exercise and fund their own programs for their own members.
But not impose any such biased or faith based beliefs through govt on other people
where these policies violate their beliefs or discriminate against them by creed.

Please let me know if you'd like to work out
a summarized proposal. And we can run it past
fellow members of the Libertarian, Constitution,
Republican and possibly the Green Party.
Ban political parties the way our Founding Fathers hoped our Republic would be?

Sure. sign me up!

:yes_text12: :thankusmile: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
this rivals that other posters post as the best post on the thread.

too bad the op is too stupid to comprehend THAT is the change we need to be a country again as our forefathers meant it to be, a government of the people,for the people and by the people instead of what it has become NOW which instead of,for,and by the people,it’s of,for,and by the CORPORATIONS. Thanks to this corrupt ONE party system we have disguised as two

there are so many brain dead people that will never get it here that both parties are corrupt and that is why things never change.:uhoh3:

too stupid to put two and two together that that’s WHY an independent will never get elected because they are not part of the corrupt two party system we have,The establishment can’t have an independent in there that would follow the constitution,something none of these presidents ever do.our last reaL president not a puppet for the elite that did follow the constitution,paid the price for it on nov 22nd 1963. Jesus Christ I should not have to explain this to most everybody here like I have had to do:uhoh3::uhoh3:
And you're too stupid to understand that Trump supporters aren't Republicans. They're Americans.

more specifically, banana republicans...

View attachment 350547

1589817985517.jpg

D

It was related. Subjects wander.

D

So, are you are proud democratic then? :rofl:

I honestly don't know why Beijing pays you.

D

So, are you are proud democratic then? :rofl:

I honestly don't know why Beijing pays you.
ProudLY Democratic.

And just because you're paid to be here doesn't mean the rest of us are.

D

Related to his grammar, not to subject.

Now, anything on subject?

D

Then maybe he should improve his grammar so as not to distract from his subject.

D

Then maybe he should improve his grammar so as not to distract from his subject.

If you had to say anything on the subject, you wouldn't be playing grammar-nazi.

Forum List

Back