The Democrat March Toward Future Unemployment

[. Paying less than a minimum wage and without any benefits is exploitation of labor. .

capitalism prevents exploitation. If a wage is too low the good workers quit for better jobs thus bankrupting the exploiter. The pure beauty of Republican capitalism is that it forces a business to provide the best jobs and products possible. Isn't learning fun?

lol & you can't be serious.

Hmmm.....I notice that you never denied...nor responded to my claim that the inception of minimum wage laws was based on anti-black racism.

"... the minimum-wage provisions passed as part of another act in 1933 threw an estimated 500,000 blacks out of work."
http://fee.org/freeman/great-myths-of-the-great-depression/

Soooo.....we can stipulate that, once again, I am correct?
Excellent.

Well, I did go to your source, once again a single source, but sadly your link requires payment, and nothing you post is worth a penny.

You have my permission to continue to assassinate the character of the President considered by real historians to be one of our great ones. You are now able to take my penultimate sentence and assassinate the character of those who actually studied history and not parrot singular and obscure sources, as do you.

"And" .... your opinion is not based on evidence, your facts are bullshit. Paying less than a livable wage and without any benefits is exploitation of labor. It is not racists, though "your?" comment is.

BTW, Trumps appointments would warm the heart of neo cons, militarists and those who seek a change, a change from a democratic republic to an oligarchy of the power elite; elected officials, Generals and those seeking that title and the multi millionaires and the billionaires.

Soon enough the hoi polloi who voted for Trump and Pence will learn, the power elite does not listen the common people, the exploit them while they tell them what they want to hear,

My oh my!

Look how quickly I've reduced you to vulgarity.....

Happens every time dunces are skewered and have no cogent response.

Let's continue mocking you.

1. "Paying less than a livable wage and without any benefits is exploitation of labor."
Soooo.....get another job.
Have you heard of the 13th amendment?
Better look it up.

2. "BTW, Trumps appointments would warm the heart of neo cons, militarists and those who seek a change, a change from a democratic republic to an oligarchy of the power elite; elected officials, Generals and those seeking that title and the multi millionaires and the billionaires."
"Poll: Trump's popularity soars after election"
Poll: Trump's popularity soars after election

3. "...exploit them while they tell them what they want to hear,..."

Obama....fighting for the working man!
Oh...wait:
"The Obama administration gave the defense industry the go-ahead on plans to build classic American fighter jets in India..... the Indian government to build the F-16 Fighting Falcon and the F/A-18 Super Hornet for the Indian Air Force in India, according to the Washington Post.... The deal with Lockheed could create 1,000 new jobs for India."
On Obama’s Nod, Major Defense Contractors Plan To Build Jets In India

4. ""And" .... your opinion is not based on evidence, your facts are [profanity deleted]"
"... the minimum-wage provisions passed as part of another act in 1933 threw an estimated 500,000 blacks out of work."

Seems I have to teach you the English language regularly.
Better look upthe definition of 'facts.'

Since when is "bullshit" vulgar? But since it did so offend you - narcissists are offended when challenged by a non obsequious person, I do understand your need to lead your response with an ad hominem and continue to do so throughout your post.

I will rephrase my opening to this, "your attempt to spin reality to fit your ideology into the real word is misguided and mendacious, as are most of your posts". It is so because you lack empathy & feign to be all knowing, which is ridiculous since your mind is closed to any idea which challenges the dogma you defend.

Let me repeat a simple truth, someone who is hungry, lives hand to mouth, cannot simply quit a job and walk away. That is reality; the lie you spin reeks of an anti social pathology.

1. "Since when is "bullshit" vulgar?"
If this is your soft-pedal attempt at an apology, accepted.
I never you use words in my posts that I would not use in front of children.
You usage in no way adds to either your image nor the argument.

2. "offended when challenged by a non obsequious person"
You may challenge....but your lack of knowledge and ability is the reason you never win the challenge.
True?

3. "...attempt to spin reality..."
If there was such an attempt, why are you unable to quote any?

4. "your attempt to spin reality to fit your ideology into the real word is misguided and mendacious..."
The result of the recent election destroys any possibility that your post has any cachet.

5. "It is so because you lack empathy & feign to be all knowing,..."
Empathy is subjective, and falls short in determining the efficacy of any governing policy.
Simple enough to prove: your side has controlled the welfare system for half a century, and, after wasting some $22 trillion, the poverty rate is nearly exactly where it is at the start of the misnamed 'War on Poverty."
You, your party, and the use of 'empathy,' have been proven to be a failure.

6. "your mind is closed to any idea which challenges the dogma you defend."
One can only wonder at your use of the term 'mind.' Generally it means intelligence and education.....and you have yet to evidence any ownership of either.
Focus like a laser: why are you unable to ever......ever......point to anything I post and dispute it logically nor with data?

7. "Let me repeat a simple truth, someone who is hungry, lives hand to mouth, cannot simply quit a job and walk away."
Watch:
'New figures from Smart Money show that only 3% of millionaires inherited their wealth. That means 97% earned their vast fortune themselves. Smart Money also reports that 80% of millionaires are extra thrifty shoppers. Many of them even clip coupons! "
Millionaires clip coupons and other secrets of the rich! on clarkhoward.com
http://www.clarkhoward.com/news/cla...s-clip-coupons-and-other-secrets-of-the/nDT4/

Face it....you are and will remain a dunce who buys Leftist propaganda like it was on sale.

8. Your lesson for the day:

"Even if Piketty’s worst case scenario played out, the human and societal cost of his prescriptions would far outweigh the perceived advantages.
A society that penalizes the successful for no other reason than to cause pain is hardly a society worth creating much less living in. In short, Piketty’s proposal is an exercise in cargo cult economics.
Piketty’s solution to the non-existent problem of wealth inequality would destroy not only wealth but economic mobility and risk taking. It would make us France."
http://www.redstate.com/2014/04/23/thomas-piketty-wealth-inequality-cargo-cult-economics/

A collectivist nation is not built on the law, but on the idea that everyone has the right to take from any other folks that appear to have more material wealth than they.....'cause, you know, they 'didn't build that.'

In dull point #1 it was far from an apology, it was satirical.

In dull point #2, ad hominen, the usual tripe to which you default to a fault.

in dull point #3, why be redundant and quote what you have already written?

In dull point #4, demagoguery, hate and fear rhetoric worked for the R's; in the next four Januaries we will see how well they govern.

in re dull point #5 AFDC (i.e. Welfare) was replaced by TANF, signed into law by President Clinton putting to rest Reagan's racist remark about "welfare queens".

In dull point #6, an ad hominem once again. BTW, in Intro to Psychology (had you ever attended a U. you might have learned) the word "MIND" is a colloquialism, which I used in that manner.

In the very dull point #7, you once again went low, and posted an ad hominem; totally ignoring reality.

In point #8 your attempt to patronize fails, cherry picking a single source, RED STATE and using it to reply in a non sequitur is pitiful.

I wrote this:
" your side has controlled the welfare system for half a century, and, after wasting some $22 trillion, the poverty rate is nearly exactly where it is at the start of the misnamed 'War on Poverty."

You wrote this....
"in re dull point #5 AFDC (i.e. Welfare) was replaced by TANF, signed into law by President Clinton putting to rest Reagan's racist remark about "welfare queens".

Clearly,...well, clearly to any normal individual,....your response is in no way related to what you attempted to respond to.

Is there a specific term for the disease you suffer from, the main symptom of which is an inability to stick to the subject????

What have the physicians on your ward said?

Is there any hope for recovery????

"And" .... your opinion is not based on evidence, your facts are bullshit. Paying less than a livable wage and without any benefits is exploitation of labor. It is not racists, though "your?" comment is.

BTW, Trumps appointments would warm the heart of neo cons, militarists and those who seek a change, a change from a democratic republic to an oligarchy of the power elite; elected officials, Generals and those seeking that title and the multi millionaires and the billionaires.

Soon enough the hoi polloi who voted for Trump and Pence will learn, the power elite does not listen the common people, the exploit them while they tell them what they want to hear,

My oh my!

1. "Paying less than a livable wage and without any benefits is exploitation of labor."
Better look it up.

2. "BTW, Trumps appointments would warm the heart of neo cons, militarists and those who seek a change, a change from a democratic republic to an oligarchy of the power elite; elected officials, Generals and those seeking that title and the multi millionaires and the billionaires."

Oh...wait:
"The Obama administration gave the defense industry the go-ahead on plans to build classic American fighter jets in India..... the Indian government to build the F-16 Fighting Falcon and the F/A-18 Super Hornet for the Indian Air Force in India, according to the Washington Post.... The deal with Lockheed could create 1,000 new jobs for India."

4. ""And" .... your opinion is not based on evidence, your facts are [profanity deleted]"

Since when is "bullshit" vulgar? But since it did so offend you - narcissists are offended when challenged by a non obsequious person, I do understand your need to lead your response with an ad hominem and continue to do so throughout your post.

I will rephrase my opening to this, "your attempt to spin reality to fit your ideology into the real word is misguided and mendacious, as are most of your posts". It is so because you lack empathy & feign to be all knowing, which is ridiculous since your mind is closed to any idea which challenges the dogma you defend.

Let me repeat a simple truth, someone who is hungry, lives hand to mouth, cannot simply quit a job and walk away. That is reality; the lie you spin reeks of an anti social pathology.

You may challenge....but your lack of knowledge and ability is the reason you never win the challenge.
True?

4. "your attempt to spin reality to fit your ideology into the real word is misguided and mendacious..."
The result of the recent election destroys any possibility that your post has any cachet.

Empathy is subjective, and falls short in determining the efficacy of any governing policy.
Simple enough to prove: your side has controlled the welfare system for half a century, and, after wasting some $22 trillion, the poverty rate is nearly exactly where it is at the start of the misnamed 'War on Poverty."

One can only wonder at your use of the term 'mind.' Generally it means intelligence and education.....and you have yet to evidence any ownership of either.
Focus like a laser: why are you unable to ever......ever......point to anything I post and dispute it logically nor with data?

7. "Let me repeat a simple truth, someone who is hungry, lives hand to mouth, cannot simply quit a job and walk away."
Watch:
'New figures from Smart Money show that only 3% of millionaires inherited their wealth. That means 97% earned their vast fortune themselves. Smart Money also reports that 80% of millionaires are extra thrifty shoppers. Many of them even clip coupons! "
http://www.clarkhoward.com/news/cla...s-clip-coupons-and-other-secrets-of-the/nDT4/

Face it....you are and will remain a dunce who buys Leftist propaganda like it was on sale.

"Even if Piketty’s worst case scenario played out, the human and societal cost of his prescriptions would far outweigh the perceived advantages.
A society that penalizes the successful for no other reason than to cause pain is hardly a society worth creating much less living in. In short, Piketty’s proposal is an exercise in cargo cult economics.
Piketty’s solution to the non-existent problem of wealth inequality would destroy not only wealth but economic mobility and risk taking. It would make us France."
http://www.redstate.com/2014/04/23/thomas-piketty-wealth-inequality-cargo-cult-economics/

A collectivist nation is not built on the law, but on the idea that everyone has the right to take from any other folks that appear to have more material wealth than they.....'cause, you know, they 'didn't build that.'

In dull point #4, demagoguery, hate and fear rhetoric worked for the R's; in the next four Januaries we will see how well they govern.

in re dull point #5 AFDC (i.e. Welfare) was replaced by TANF, signed into law by President Clinton putting to rest Reagan's racist remark about "welfare queens".

In dull point #6, an ad hominem once again. BTW, in Intro to Psychology (had you ever attended a U. you might have learned) the word "MIND" is a colloquialism, which I used in that manner.

In the very dull point #7, you once again went low, and posted an ad hominem; totally ignoring reality.

In point #8 your attempt to patronize fails, cherry picking a single source, RED STATE and using it to reply in a non sequitur is pitiful.

I wrote:
"your mind is closed to any idea which challenges the dogma you defend."

You attempted to compete with my perfect post, with this:
"In dull point #6, an ad hominem once again. BTW, in Intro to Psychology (had you ever attended a U. you might have learned) the word "MIND" is a colloquialism, which I used in that manner."

a. You do not want to compare educations with me.
b. You didn't attempt to deny my statement....'at your use of the term 'mind.' Generally it means intelligence and education.....' but simply hoped to score some parallel point.
Didn't work.
c. Nor were you able to respond to this: "Focus like a laser: why are you unable to ever......ever......point to anything I post and dispute it logically nor with data?'
Now....why am I so much better than you are at this? See 'b.' above

My oh my!

Better look it up.

Oh...wait:

True?

Watch:

I wrote this:
"your attempt to spin reality to fit your ideology into the real word is misguided and mendacious..."

You, this vapid response:
"you once again went low, and posted an ad hominem; totally ignoring reality."

Forcing me to repeat: "why are you unable to ever......ever......point to anything I post and dispute it logically nor with data?"

Let me spoon-feed that to you, you dunce: if there was some 'reality' you could counter with....
....why haven't you?

My oh my!

Better look it up.

Oh...wait:

True?

Watch:

I posted this refutation of the Left's latest theoretician,.....
Even if Piketty’s worst case scenario played out, the human and societal cost of his prescriptions would far outweigh the perceived advantages.

You didn't even attempt to respond to the quote....merely this doltish version of 'Sez You!'
In point #8 your attempt to patronize fails, cherry picking a single source, RED STATEand using it to reply in a non sequitur is pitiful.

But....if you need me to rub your face in the truth some more.....here goes:
The latest hero for the Left is French economist Thomas Piketty.
"...Obama White House Rolled Out The Red Carpet For Him..."
Who Is Thomas Piketty And Why Has The Obama White House Rolled Out The Red Carpet For Him? - Hunter Lewis - Page 1

But, if a more credentialed view is required, Professor Mark R. Rank, a leading national expert on poverty and a professor at the George Warren Brown School of Social Work, does a thorough job of it.

Dr. Rank refers to Piketty's view as "cargo cult economics'..."any of various Melanesian religious groups characterized by the belief that material wealth (as money or manufactured goods) can be obtained through ritual worship."
Cargo cult - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

I am straining to resist further refutation of Piketty and you Leftists....but if you require more of the education you sorely lack.....

....don't hesitate to ask.

Or....if you've had enough of a spanking....just yell “check please.”

[. Paying less than a minimum wage and without any benefits is exploitation of labor. .

capitalism prevents exploitation. If a wage is too low the good workers quit for better jobs thus bankrupting the exploiter. The pure beauty of Republican capitalism is that it forces a business to provide the best jobs and products possible. Isn't learning fun?

Hmmm.....I notice that you never denied...nor responded to my claim that the inception of minimum wage laws was based on anti-black racism.

Excellent.

Well, I did go to your source, once again a single source, but sadly your link requires payment, and nothing you post is worth a penny.

You have my permission to continue to assassinate the character of the President considered by real historians to be one of our great ones. You are now able to take my penultimate sentence and assassinate the character of those who actually studied history and not parrot singular and obscure sources, as do you.

"You have my permission to continue to assassinate the character of the President"

My pleasure

This corrupt ingrate told illegal aliens to vote and there'd be no consequence.

Here:

The first line from the lovely (jealous?) young lady states the premise: Illegals are citizens, she says, because she claims they contribute to the country.
a. they don't
b. Obama sits there in total agreement.

Then, she asks if they will be deported if they (illegally) vote....and Obama says "not true."

@0:19 Obama makes this outrageous claim:

When you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

Obama.....being questioned about illegal voting.......encouraging illegals to vote....saying 'don't worry...no one will catch your.'

Barack Obama's disrespect for the laws of our country, and for the Constitution.

Let's review what we on the right stated long ago....and Obama himself just proved:

"Among the lies about himself Obama consistently repeats is that he was a constitutional law professor."

Excellent.

"Well, I did go to your source, once again a single source, but sadly your link requires payment, and nothing you post is worth a penny."

There is no charge to read either one.

http://fee.org/media/12185/great-myths-print-final.pdf

And you sorely need the education.

My oh my!

Better look it up.

Oh...wait:

True?

Watch:

I wrote this:
"your attempt to spin reality to fit your ideology into the real word is misguided and mendacious..."

Forcing me to repeat: "why are you unable to ever......ever......point to anything I post and dispute it logically nor with data?"

Let me spoon-feed that to you, you dunce: if there was some 'reality' you could counter with....
....why haven't you?

I suggest you see a psychiatrist, and bring your 'work' record posted on this message board as a background source for his or her review. You really are one sick puppy - Eric Berne, if he were still living, could write another sequel, Games the Personality Disordered Play!

My oh my!

Better look it up.

Oh...wait:

True?

Watch:

I wrote this:

....why haven't you?

I suggest you see a psychiatrist, and bring your 'work' record posted on this message board as a background source for his or her review. You really are one sick puppy - Eric Berne, if he were still living, could write another sequel, Games the Personality Disordered Play!

Let it be noted that you are unable to compose an actual, cogent, and direct response to any of my posts.

Seems usual for Liberals....all the depth of wall paper.

True?

Watch:

I wrote this:

....why haven't you?

Let it be noted that you are unable to compose an actual, cogent, and direct response to any of my posts.

Calling you out as one sick puppy is an actual, cogent, and direct response to all of your threads and posts.

True?

Watch:

I wrote this:

....why haven't you?

Calling you out as one sick puppy is an actual, cogent, and direct response to all of your threads and posts.

There is only one way to characterize you, and your attempts at posting.

When you're dead, you don't know you're dead: it's only a reality for others.

And that relates to you: it's the same when you're stupid.

"White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest said that 805,000 manufacturing jobs have been created since President Barack Obama has been in office. In fact, there has been a net loss of 303,000 manufacturing jobs since January 2009.... Manufacturing employment was 12,258,000 in October 2016, according to the most recent estimates from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. That’s down 303,000 from the number employed in January 2009, the same month that Obama was sworn in as president. Obama's Record on Manufacturing Jobs - FactCheck.org

Democrat polices are wrong, shortsighted and destructive.

As I will prove.....

1. They elected and untried, inexperienced ideologue who instituted every permutation of said endeavors......with this effect:

a. "... in today’s recovery — the slowest in the modern era going back to 1947 — private capital investment has lagged badly. ... so has the jobs situation, with 92 million dropping out of the workforce altogether. A labor-participation rate of 62.8% and an employment-to-population rate of 58% are historic lows indicative of the anemic jobs recovery. "Big Business Swings Behind a Mantra of Growth - The New York Sun

b. Obama is the first President never to have had a year of 3% or better economic growth: "... annual growth during Obama’s “recovery” has never topped 3%. By comparison, it never fell below 3% during the Reagan recovery. And in the nine years following the 1990-91 recession, GDP grew faster than 3% in all but two. Heck, even Jimmy Carter had some strong growth years." President Obama's Growth Gap Hits $1.31 Trillion | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

"The years since 2007 have been a macroeconomic disaster for the United States of a magnitude unprecedented since the Great Depression." Obama: Always Wrong, Never In Doubt

".... first president since Hoover to never have a single year above 3% GDP growth." Obama economy is 'amazing,' says hedge fund billionaire

2. As the saying goes, all politics is local. The following from my local Brooklyn paper, foresadowing the result of Democrat economic policies:

"Gravesend staple the Del Rio Diner will serve its last meal on July 24 after 40 years, and industry insiders say the iconic eatery’s closure is just an appetizer, because Brooklyn’s 24-hour mom-and-pop eateries are toast in the wake of the minimum wage hike Gov. Cuomo signed in April.

“The minimum wage, that’s what broke the camel’s back. It killed us,” said Del Rio co-owner Larry Georgeton. “The only way to compensate is you gotta hammer the menu — raise it 25 percent every year. If I was somewhere in Park Avenue Manhattan, people will pay $20 for a burger — this is Bensonhurst–Gravesend, this is working people, this is the real America, and I can’t do it to them.”

3. And Georgeton is not the only one hurting, an expert said.

“Very soon, all the Brooklyn diners will be gone. It’s the minimum wage, the Health Department, water bills,” said John Gavallas, a food distributor whose clients include the Del Rio, the Vegas in Dyker Heights, the Mirage in Midwood, and the Floridian in Marine Park.

4. The wage hike, .... is just the icing on top —[Democrat] lawmakers have been serving up onerous regulations for at least a decade, the insiders said. .....— inspections are a necessity, but under Bloomberg’s reign, they went sour and turned into a revenue-generator for the city, Gavallas said.

.....examinations are more stringent than the military’s.

“I used to be in the airforce — those inspections were easier,” said Georgeton, whose Del Rio got an A rating in June.

5. Diners are now a losing proposition, and Brooklyn’s are sure to go the way of Sheepshead Bay’s El Greco, which made way for condos in 2014 after operating for 40 years, he said."
Dine and dashed: Brooklyn’s 24-hour greasy spoons are toast, insiders say

Foresight is not a part of Democrat/Liberal economic policy....nor, if one were to judge by the unmatched list of Obama failures....

....any of their policies at all.

lb180426cd20180425085612.jpg

"White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest said that 805,000 manufacturing jobs have been created since President Barack Obama has been in office. In fact, there has been a net loss of 303,000 manufacturing jobs since January 2009.... Manufacturing employment was 12,258,000 in October 2016, according to the most recent estimates from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. That’s down 303,000 from the number employed in January 2009, the same month that Obama was sworn in as president. Obama's Record on Manufacturing Jobs - FactCheck.org

A lie ^^^ by omission. How many high tech jobs were created after Jan. 2009? How many construction jobs were created after Jan 2009? How many jobs were lost during the Great Recession between 2007 and 2009?

Simple explanations by simple people fail the test of truth. And as the man said, there are liars, damn liars and statistics. One bar graph can be the product of a damn liar.

A lie ^^^ by omission. How many high tech jobs were created after Jan. 2009? How many construction jobs were created after Jan 2009? How many jobs were lost during the Great Recession between 2007 and 2009?

Simple explanations by simple people fail the test of truth. And as the man said, there are liars, damn liars and statistics. One bar graph can be the product of a damn liar.

Hussein Obama was never up to the job of President.....he was a failure at both domestic and foreign policy, a liar and a threat to America and the world.

Those characteristics mirror several of yours......birds of a feather and all.

Nothing is more stupid than a liberal.

An example ^^^ of a classic Idiot-Gram. Please review the definition of the phrase idiot-gram in the signature in red below, and ask yourself has miketx produced anything of substance, thoughtful or thought provoking above? Ever?

Of course, mike's post is accurate and correct.

Let's prove it together, by posing several questions about Democrat/Liberal policies, that you will, unsurprisingly, be unable to explain nor defend.

1. What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by awarding nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

2. Under Democrat/Liberal LBJ, the law was passed that deprived pastors of their right of free speech.
What possible compelling government interest could this represent????

3. Since the inception of LBJ's 'War on Poverty,' $22 trillion has been spent to end poverty…yet the poverty rate is worryingly similar to the rate when LBJ began….why are we still following this failed plan?

4. Why is it that the Candidate Obama, who was going to be President of all of the people, has advanced, praised, shielded from blame, has stood up for, only one 'religion' throughout his 8 years in office?

5. Why would the President, Hussein Obama, sworn to defend the Constitution, have instructed illegal aliens to vote in the presidential election???

6. If the Democrats, from Franklin Roosevelt, to Carter and Clinton, had not substituted social justice for fiscal responsibility in the area of home ownership, would there have been a mortgage meltdown?

7. The three factors that are working to injure the middle class, the working folks, are globalization, immigration, and technology.
If the Democrat Party is concerned about the middle class, why is the Democrat Party foursquare in favor of all three?

8. To prove that everything Democrats do is designed to increase their power, a rightwing pundit offered this suggestion:

Give amnesty to all the immigrants, as Democrats wish, but stipulate that they will not be allowed to vote for 25 years.

Why are no Democrats interested in this proposal?

9. "The law that applies to situations where state and federal laws disagree is called the supremacy clause, which is part of article VI of the Constitution. The supremacy clause contains what's known as the doctrine of pre-emption, which says that the federal government wins in the case of conflicting legislation." State vs. Federal Law: Who Really Holds the Trump Card? | HuffPost

Why, then, are Democrat State officials championing 'Sanctuary State/city statutes, contrary to federal law?

10. While I recognize that Democrat officials are copacetic with legalizing marijuana, is that why they are silent about Hussein Obama giving Hezbollah free rein in bringing $ billion a year into our country to placate Iran?

Obama's drug mule

Point proven?

Hussein Obama was never up to the job of President.....he was a failure at both domestic and foreign policy, a liar and a threat to America and the world.

The reflection in a mirror is always an opposite view. Stand in front of a mirror and pretend you are pitching a baseball, have someone take a picture of you in the mirror and you'll see if you are right handed, a left handed pitcher.

Thus one bird is left handed, and one is right handed. Of course if PC were a bird, she(?) would have two right wings.

There is no evidence that President Barrack Obama was a failure at home or abroad. The mess he inherited earned him the moniker, no drama Obama, for his mostly steady leadership. He had a few bumps in the road his first year, but unlike the current President, Obama learned as he went along.

See; Presidential Approval Ratings -- Barack Obama

The reflection in a mirror is always an opposite view. Stand in front of a mirror and pretend you are pitching a baseball, have someone take a picture of you in the mirror and you'll see if you are right handed, a left handed pitcher.

Thus one bird is left handed, and one is right handed. Of course if PC were a bird, she(?) would have two right wings.

There is no evidence that President Barrack Obama was a failure at home or abroad. The mess he inherited earned him the moniker, no drama Obama, for his mostly steady leadership. He had a few bumps in the road his first year, but unlike the current President, Obama learned as he went along.

See; Presidential Approval Ratings -- Barack Obama
So she is correct you cannot refute it and you reply with post that has nothing to do with what was asked. Classic liberal failure.

Forum List

Back