The Democrat March Toward Future Unemployment

They wouldn't have nuclear weapons at any date if not for the low-life, double-dealing, back-stabbing crypto-Islamist, drug-dealing anti-American, Hussein Obama and the Democrats.
Another lie or can you back that up?

I'm sympathetic to your frustration, you just know in your heart that Obama is evil but somehow he has managed to fool most of the country for years. :102:
The only people Obama fooled were media fed imbeciles like you. His treason has been documented. The fact that we have no accountability is coming to a head soon.

Dont tell me he SERIOUSLY is one of those brainwashed sheep who is in denial mode that Obama was just as much a traiter and committed treason same as Bush? I been giving him way too much credit here if that is the case and he is as much an idiot as PC.:haha:

They wouldn't have nuclear weapons at any date if not for the low-life, double-dealing, back-stabbing crypto-Islamist, drug-dealing anti-American, Hussein Obama and the Democrats.

I'm sympathetic to your frustration, you just know in your heart that Obama is evil but somehow he has managed to fool most of the country for years. :102:
The only people Obama fooled were media fed imbeciles like you. His treason has been documented. The fact that we have no accountability is coming to a head soon.

Dont tell me he SERIOUSLY is one of those brainwashed sheep who is in denial mode that Obama was just as much a traiter and committed treason same as Bush? I been giving him way too much credit here if that is the case and he is as much an idiot as PC.:haha:
I've seen plenty of fact-free accusations of treason. Anyone have any actual facts?

Really? Exactly to what documentation and to what treason do you refer? That wouldn't be another lie I trust.

Like the idiot stupid fuck PC,same as her,you have obviously never watched this video that has never been debunked that Obama contiuned all the same policys as traiter Bush.:haha::laughing0301::itsok: Troll PC does this EVERYTIME-:scared1: this video is shown since it documents here Bushs corruption as well.:biggrin: are you going to run off same as her and Obama worshippers all do as well?:haha:

Really? Exactly to what documentation and to what treason do you refer? That wouldn't be another lie I trust.

Like the idiot stupid fuck PC,same as her,you have obviously never watched this video that has never been debunked that Obama contiuned all the same policys as traiter Bush.:haha::laughing0301::itsok: Troll PC does this EVERYTIME-:scared1: this video is shown since it documents here Bushs corruption as well.:biggrin: are you going to run off same as her and Obama worshippers all do as well?:haha:

So because Obama copied Bush, this somehow makes it all good? lol! BOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I've seen plenty of fact-free accusations of treason. Anyone have any actual facts?
See the OP.

So because Obama copied Bush, this somehow makes it all good? lol! BOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I assume that was to him,not me since everyone knows me knows I dont dodge facts that Obama expanded what traiter Bush got started.LOL

except that two hour video i posted earlier is not a fact free accusation of treason and neither is this below.you are obviously a black man if you cant accept this information in that video and in that post below. of his documented treason same as how the OP cant accept Bush and Reagans treason:2up::abgg2q.jpg:

upload_2018-4-23_23-17-48-png.189701

except that two hour video i posted earlier is not a fact free accusation of treason and neither is this below.you are obviously a black man if you cant accept this information in that video and in that post below. of his documented treason same as how the OP cant accept Bush and Reagans treason:2up::abgg2q.jpg:

What video?

And what is treasonous about your chart? (Quantity does not equate to quality.)

What video?

And what is treasonous about your chart? (Quantity does not equate to quality.)

video in post#44 which you obviously have not taken the two hours to click on and watch yet..LOL you did not read that graph i see and also partiot and hero Eric Snowden also exposed Obozo for the fraud he is when he was optimistic after he get elected,he would reverse Bushs corruption but same as he always,did just contiuned it.

read and weep.LOL

https://www.usnews.com/news/article...edward-snowden-remarks-game-over-for-a-pardon

See the OP.

dude you cant ask him to do that since everyone who knows the OP knows she has ZERO creibility here since she is biased on democrats but ignores the corruption of the republicans and cant deal with reality that her hero Bush was as evil as Obama and Reagan ran the most corrupt administration ever at the TIME.:abgg2q.jpg:

you got to do better than that to get him to listen to you referring him to listen to a troll with no credibility.:abgg2q.jpg:

BOOOOOOOUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH and RAYYYYYYYGGGUNNNNNNNN. The deflection is strong in this troll.

See the OP.
I did, did you? There is nothing about treason, only economics.
Denial is just another way of lying.
Denial is also a river in Egypt but it has nothing about treason either.
The fact that you cannot refute any of the things in the OP is proven. That you smoke spin and play word games is expected.

'Wow, lots of haters posting above. It seems the D's are on track to win some seats in Congress, and that scares the shit - and they have a lot within them - out of these self identified conservatives.

The election is more than six months away and already the haters are feeling but hurt. Many Republicans seem to believe another run for their seat in Congress is futile, and nothing scares a trumpanzee more than watching them jump ship.

As for Trump's coat tails, it seems he left them in Moscow, stained with a not so mellow yellow scent.

Forum List

Back