The Dem agenda...where does Make America Great(er) For Mexico rank for them?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
It’s no secret that illegals and their well being has ranked high upon the list of priorities for the Dem Party over the last several years....Remember, they forced the longest government shutdown in history because they couldn’t secure a better deal for illegals.
I haven’t heard much about the Dem platform and agenda leading into November, where does this issue current rank for them?

It’s no secret that illegals and their well being has ranked high upon the list of priorities for the Dem Party over the last several years....Remember, they forced the longest government shutdown in history because they couldn’t secure a better deal for illegals.
I haven’t heard much about the Dem platform and agenda leading into November, where does this issue current rank for them?
BL, the Dem platform is never about America. It is about what America can do for you or needs to do for you. Remember when democrats used to be about what you could do for your country? The Dem platform is about standing for whatever can get you votes this week to get you elected, then once elected, never hearing from you again.

Only the shameless could promote protests and rioting for three months supporting and defending it as it quickly turned into ugly mobs and violence, then try to claim it was really Trump's doing all along as if people were asleep and wouldn't notice.

This is not about abortion so no need to claim you care about natural rights, right wingers?

This is not about abortion so no need to claim you care about natural rights, right wingers?

“Natural rights”....is there no such thing as trespassing?
Do I have a natural right to pitch a tent and live in your backyard without your consent?

at least mexicans are in the country

how do you explain Israel First? hahahaha

traitor

USS liberty

Stay woke my wanna be nationalists

at least mexicans are in the country

how do you explain Israel First? hahahaha

traitor

USS liberty

Stay woke my wanna be nationalists
Geographically speaking Israel is located in a vital zone. For that reason alone Israel is key partner for the U.S..
Further, how many Israelis maime, rape and murder Americans each and every year? How many Israelis are working jobs reserved for Americans?
Do we force our taxpayers to pay Israelis to ruin our education and healthcare systems? Do we force our taxpayers to pay for the litters of Israelis born here to illegal parents? Do we force our taxpayers to wait in line behind Israelis for public services?

Is that why Republicans are soooo eager to hire Mexicans and the Hispanic illegals?

“Natural rights”....is there no such thing as trespassing?
Do I have a natural right to pitch a tent and live in your backyard without your consent?
Is it an emergency?
All people are by nature free and independent and have inalienable rights. Among these are enjoying and defending life and liberty, acquiring, possessing, and protecting property, and pursuing and obtaining safety, happiness, and privacy.

If you think they are aiming for even Mexican level of standards you are wrong. Only a full blown shit hole is good enough. At least Mexico has plumbing in most places.

Is that why Republicans are soooo eager to hire Mexicans and the Hispanic illegals?
You think all those carnicerias, tire shops and lawn maintenance companies in Mexifornia are owned by Republicans?

Forum List

Back