The Definitive Critical Race Theory Thread

Lol! A bunch of garbage. You don't know what CRT is and you claim to have attended Columbia. So go to the Columbia law department and talk to Dr. Kimberly Crenshaw so you can learn what it really is because shes one of the creators of the theory. All you long winded post did was show that you have no clue of what the theory is.

Everything of mine is always documented, linked and sourced.

The best a windbag like you can do is "is not, issssssssss noooooottttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!"

Youv'e become the semi-human punching bag, the role you were born to serve.

Yet another false claim with nothing to back it up except his hurt little feelings.
The claim is real. Go back and look.

The person here with hurt feelings is you.

I know someone in my neighborhood who got into a prestigious university because one great-grandfather was black. She would not have been accepted without her “black status.”
I just watch that on Netflix

It seems to me that a sophisticated Society especially its Elite educators could let people into their college based on their character and their knowledge' capacity for understanding

I think at some point maybe even being friendly might have something to do with it

Someone is always going to get screwed
black lives matter has ruined it for the natives and every other minority

When they raised the black lives matter flag at the University of Vermont it made me sick

Painting black lives matter in big yellow letters in front of the Trump building

in order to keep doing s*** like that

they are going to need a secretary of censorship...

If the Democrats intention is to cause Civil War in the streets.....

Lol! A bunch of garbage. You don't know what CRT is and you claim to have attended Columbia. So go to the Columbia law department and talk to Dr. Kimberly Crenshaw so you can learn what it really is because shes one of the creators of the theory. All you long winded post did was show that you have no clue of what the theory is.
Talk to one of its creators to find out if it is true?

You really are a special kind of stupid.

I just watch that on Netflix

It seems to me that a sophisticated Society especially its Elite educators could chest let people into their college based on the character and their knowledge I think at some point maybe even being friendly might have something to do with it

Someone is always going to get screwed
black lives matter has ruined it for the natives and every other minority

When they raised the black lives matter flag at the University of Vermont it made me sick

Painting black lives matter in big yellow letters in front of the Trump building in order to keep doing s*** like that they are going to need a secretary of censorship
Bullshit. But that's how racists see things.

I'm the guy who regularly puts his foot up your tuccus.

Apparently you like it like that.

When I eviscerate your sort....not really difficult, ....I find two kinds of retorts....

a. vulgarity

b. some sort of attempt at a sexual reference.

Both fail.

And you continue to pretend that whites aren't granted legacy admissions because family members attended the school when blacks were not allowed.
And you continue to claim that blacks are not granted favoritism just because of their skins color, not their inferior accomplishments? You truly are a racist.

Talk to one of its creators to find out if it is true?

You really are a special kind of stupid.
Actually if you want to find out what a theory states, you find out from the creator of that theory.

You try to make slights but you only show your idiocy.

Forum List

Back