The Definitive Critical Race Theory Thread

That's a lie, but you are delusional.
Once again you claim someone else is doing what you always do and "forget" to post anything in defense of your claim.

So typical of your lack of ability to debate. Projection of all of your own faults passes as winning debate in your Bidenmind.

May I mention that that is just what Hussein Obama set in motion...

The White House wants people to believe they are losing the health care debate because “scary … videos are starting to percolate on the internet” that are spreading “disinformation” about Obama’s health care plan. The White House is even encouraging Obama supporters to help them identify people spreading this “disinformation.” Theofficial White House blog now asks Americans: “If you get an email or see something on the web about health insurance reform that seems fishy, send it to [email protected].”
Morning Bell: The People Spreading "Disinformation" About Obamacare

Nothing new for the Biden Democrats.....
Yea, that’s the horror of it all. Anything that doesn’t support the Marxist agenda will be labeled “misinformation” and blocked.

I‘ve experienced this myself on a forum that was run by a hard-left propagandist, and he removed all posts - no matter how well articulated and sourced with hard facts - that refuted the leftist position as “LIES!!,“ and deleted it within seconds.

If the U.S. Censorship Agency operates the same way that guy did, they will set up a “Report Misinformation” link, and liberal activists will monitor tweets for anything that reveals the damage of liberal policies or the incompetence of Biden, and the posts will be deleted within seconds as well.

This is no longer America if this goes through.

No, that's what you are doing.
Not that you ever do, but some proof of your claims would be nice for once. Or let it be and provide proof for all to see that it is you, as usual, doing the lying.

Was race-based slavery a major component in the history of the United States that has bequeathed a very real legacy to current Americans?

Obviously.

In whose interest is promoting ignorance concerning it?

Was race-based slavery a major component in the history of the United States that has bequeathed a very real legacy to current Americans?

Obviously.

What legacy? Lots of us have families who didn’t arrive here until the 20th century.

Yea, that’s the horror of it all. Anything that doesn’t support the Marxist agenda will be labeled “misinformation” and blocked.

I‘ve experienced this myself on a forum that was run by a hard-left propagandist, and he removed all posts - no matter how well articulated and sourced with hard facts - that refuted the leftist position as “LIES!!,“ and deleted it within seconds.

If the U.S. Censorship Agency operates the same way that guy did, they will set up a “Report Misinformation” link, and liberal activists will monitor tweets for anything that reveals the damage of liberal policies or the incompetence of Biden, and the posts will be deleted within seconds as well.

This is no longer America if this goes through.

Sadly, it has 'gone through,' and, no this isn't America any longer.

Example is the censorship of the NYPost stories prior to the election, and the Twitter bannings.....

Doesn't matter that it wasn't the actual federal government doing it:

The Democrat regime need not outright 'own' the information highway, as long as those who do bend the neck and the knee to the regime. The allies determine what views are sold to the populace, and what is to be censored.
Anne Applebaum, who observes about Soviet-era suppression: “Actual censors were not always needed. Instead, a form of pervasive peer pressure convinced writers, journalists and everyone else to toe the party line; if they did not, they knew they risked being ejected from their jobs and shunned by their friends.”

JONATHAN TURLEY: I want to emphasize that a lot of people on the left that have said if it's not prohibited on the First Amendment, it's not a free speech issue. That's not true. The First Amendment is not the exclusive domain of free speech. What they are doing is shutting down free speech. The left has come on to a winning strategy. …. they've discovered that if they use corporations to control speech, it falls outside the First Amendment. But it's not true that what they're doing is not a free speech attack. It is. They're trying to stop people from speaking on these platforms….

These are facts. SO you point is that we should ban facts if they are uncomfortable?

What is it and what it is NOT. Pushing back against lunatics like Politicalchic is NOT teaching CRT in schools

OMG...we CAN'T have our kids learning TRUTHS like that

Again. Facts. You folks haATE FACTS

But thank Politicalchic for her usual "Gish Gallop"
You are so bigoted and in the bag for CRT (creating racial tension) that it absorbs any possible reasonable thought that you may have.

Your hate of the truth is not healthy for you, open your mind to some actual truth, just once. You would feel much better.

Sadly, it has 'gone through,' and, no this isn't America any longer.

Example is the censorship of the NYPost stories prior to the election, and the Twitter bannings.....

Doesn't matter that it wasn't the actual federal government doing it:

The Democrat regime need not outright 'own' the information highway, as long as those who do bend the neck and the knee to the regime. The allies determine what views are sold to the populace, and what is to be censored.
Anne Applebaum, who observes about Soviet-era suppression: “Actual censors were not always needed. Instead, a form of pervasive peer pressure convinced writers, journalists and everyone else to toe the party line; if they did not, they knew they risked being ejected from their jobs and shunned by their friends.”

JONATHAN TURLEY: I want to emphasize that a lot of people on the left that have said if it's not prohibited on the First Amendment, it's not a free speech issue. That's not true. The First Amendment is not the exclusive domain of free speech. What they are doing is shutting down free speech. The left has come on to a winning strategy. …. they've discovered that if they use corporations to control speech, it falls outside the First Amendment. But it's not true that what they're doing is not a free speech attack. It is. They're trying to stop people from speaking on these platforms….
So the Democrats can just set up an agency to suppress free speech of citizens who disagree with their politics? Does that mean when we win the majority in Congress (both chambers), we can dissolve it?

What legacy? Lots of us have families who didn’t arrive here until the 20th century.
Mine included. That does not mean that I am in denial of everything that went on in the nation before and all the societal consequences.
That would be silly.

Mine included. That does not mean that I am in denial of everything that went before and all the consequences.
Ancient history. Blacks in this generation, and the one prior, are getting favored over whites.

And I would add thar they, like us, also have gained by all the contributions by white Europeans to this country. They wouldn’t be typing on their computer, or using the internet, otherwise, or benefitting from hundreds of other developments and inventions as well.

I'm sure this is better left unsaid, but let's imagine that "white" people think that their fellow "white" people are in some way superior to "black" people. This is not to say that any PARTICULAR white person is any "better" than any PARTICULAR "black" person, but that those in the "white" demographic have overall contributed much more to the culture, economy, and overall society than those in the "black" demographic.

Where would such an idea originate? Let me count the ways...
  • Science,
  • Technology,
  • the Arts,
  • Literature,
  • Architecture,
  • Philosophy,
  • Entertainment (note that the sports which Blacks dominate were all created by "white" men),
  • Civil law (the redress of personal grievances),
  • Jurisprudence (the redress of social grievances),
  • the Social Sciences (psychology, sociology),
  • Humanities,
  • Religion and ethics.
Have I left anything out? Surely I have.

But you get the picture. As one takes in the world in which we live, one is overwhelmed by the wonders that have been created and produced by...white men. Others have contributed, certainly - white women, Blacks, Asians, Latin Americans, even indigenous populations to a microscopic extent.

The superior contribution of "white" men to our society is so overwhelming that to deny it is pure fantasy. And yet CRT does exactly that: it denies the superiority of a group that is manifestly superior. It viciously slanders them for behavior and activities that were totally normal and accepted in their time, and most of which were gradually or precipitously eliminated VOLUNTARILY once their impacts were fully understood.

Again, this does not assert that any INDIVIDUALS are superior or inferior because of their "color", merely that if one must look at such trivialities as color/race, there is no doubt which color/race comes out ahead.

And if it is "racist" to notice a fact, then mea culpa, I am guilty as charged.
Close, but not quite. What has led to all the great things the world enjoys is due to cultures, not races. Some cultures are superior, while most cultures are inferior.

Obviously.

Only of the Democrat Party:

And, this should be taught:

Democrat’s Bountiful Gifts To Our Black Brethren

1.Doubling down on their support for slavery and segregation, the Democrat Party blocked every anti-lynching to come to the Senate.

2. Dragging their feet on post-war freedom for their slaves, they imposed poll taxes and Jim Crow laws.

3. The Obama ‘Promise Program’ made it almost impossible to remove thugs and criminals from ghetto schools, to make certain that learning was impeded.

4. Authored gun laws that only law abiding citizens would obey, preventing black citizens in crime ridden neighborhood from protecting themselves.

5. Promoted bogus anti-police hatred, while ignoring some 350,000 blacks killed by lawless blacks. 324,000 U.S. Blacks Killed by Blacks In Only 35 Years – American Free Press

6. In nearing a century of Democrat welfare, blacks remain as the lowest income racial group.

7. Allied with the International Left, the Democrat party makes certain that racial animosity never dies down.

8. The Democrats made and make certain that religion and morality is barred from the schools and from the public arena. “…will America be made better by curbing religion in the name of secularism, of vice versa?” Ben Shapiro

9. The Democrat judicial system is based on the idea that all blacks are felons, so felons must be released from jails. Carter-appointed judge Norma Shapiro “ is one of the worst offenders among that influential cadre of federal judges who have substituted the ACLU's prisoners' rights wish list for the Bill of Rights and have trifled with public safety concerns. …” In 1992, black youths were nine times more likely to be murdered than white youths. Democrats lied, kids died.

10. The party of the bullwhip, and plantations and slavery, of Nathan Bedford Forrest, the KKK and Jim Crow, the party of barring black children from schools, has become more efficient today:
"Massive increase in Black Americans murdered was result of defund police movement: experts
Black Americans were disproportionately affected by the skyrocketing murders of 2020"

Massive increase in Black Americans murdered was result of defund police movement: experts

Black Americans saw a greater spike in murders in 2020 compared to years prior, and at a higher rate than the national increase.
www.foxnews.com

But wait…..they did manage to ban one single word from common parlance.

Last edited:
….or, instead of dissolving it, we could beat them at their own game and keep it, and then WE decide what goes and stays. Goose and gander type thing.

I wish I shared your view of the future.

When one sees the absurd and counterintuitve posts from government school grads, the conclusion about the future is not good.

"Over the past several decades, the progressive Left has successfully fulfilled Antonio Gramsci’s famed admonition of a “long march through the institutions”. In almost every Western country, its adherents now dominate the education system, media, cultural institutions, and financial behemoths."

Unless we can pry the schools from them, as earlier American pried their slaves from them.....America is lost.

Forum List

Back