The defeat of ISIS is another Trump promise made, kept ... and nearly ignored by the liberal media

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
The recent defeat of the ISIS caliphate by U.S.-backed forces might not have merited the cheering crowds that clogged Times Square on V-J Day -- Aug. 14, 1945 -- when America toasted victory over Japan and won World War II. But the annihilation of the vicious, barbaric Islamic State -- once the size of two New Jerseys -- deserved far more than the relative shrug with which the media greeted it.

President Trump grasped this event’s significance and remarked accordingly.

“I am pleased to announce that, together with our partners in the Global Coalition to Defeat ISIS, including the Iraqi Security Forces and the Syrian Democratic Forces, the United States has liberated all ISIS-controlled territory in Syria and Iraq — 100 percent of the caliphate,’” Trump stated March 23.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

As pledged, Trump unleashed death from above. According to U.S. Air Forces Central Command, under Obama, Operation Inherent Resolve released 30,743 weapons in 2016. Under Trump, 39,577 in 2017 — a 29 percent increase.

Libs will suggest that ISIS is an "idea" that still exists, and therefore not "defeated".

My response:

"We'll keep that in mind as we set about "defeating" liberalism."

I see no one actually cares if ISIS is defeated, especially Black Fag!.... If not covered by the leftist media...it never happened!

Which of Trump's lies about his false claims should have gotten more attention?

Cue the next Islamic Extremist group to fill the vacuum.
Muslims live to kill anyone they disagree with... That will never change no matter what. Let those fuckers kill each other off.

Forum List

Back