The debate is over: natural immunity proven far better than the covid jab.

Fill ten NFL football stadiums with cadavers and tell me that’s a nothingburger

Cretin

Such is the wild hypocrisy of everyone on the right. In any other year, it's pro life this and pro life that whenever there's talk about abortion. But when talking about covid, it's always, oh, 10,000 died of covid this week because ppl like me won't get vaccinated? What's the big deal, people die, deal with it! Those ppl had one foot in the grave anyway, who cares about them?

I believe that Israeli study.

No jab for me, and I pray for my relatives who had one.

Pray until the sun rises in the West, it will not make any difference. Getting the vaccine is a far better option than hope.

Such is the wild hypocrisy of everyone on the right. In any other year, it's pro life this and pro life that whenever there's talk about abortion. But when talking about covid, it's always, oh, 10,000 died of covid this week because ppl like me won't get vaccinated? What's the big deal, people die, deal with it! Those ppl had one foot in the grave anyway, who cares about them?
You’re fukkin nuts

Evidently the people with COVID.
Otherwise, WTF are they doing in the hospital?
How are they getting there?
EMT's in an ambulance.
WTF are the doctors and nurses doing trying to save these people?
People just die right?

See ‘This Ends The Debate’ – Israeli Study Shows Natural Immunity 13x More Effective Than Vaccines At Stopping Delta

The new analysis relies on the database of Maccabi Healthcare Services, which enrols about 2.5 million Israelis. The study, led by Tal Patalon and Sivan Gazit at KSM, the system’s research and innovation arm, found in two analyses that people who were vaccinated in January and February were, in June, July, and the first half of August, six to 13 times more likely to get infected than unvaccinated people who were previously infected with the coronavirus.

The information at the link goes on to point out that in one analysis, comparing more than 32,000 people in the health system, “the risk of developing symptomatic COVID-19 was 27 times higher among the vaccinated, and the risk of hospitalization was eight times higher.”

This, of course, confirms that NYC’s one size fits all __ No Vax, No Service __ is not only absurd, but ignores the science, and actually encourages the fully vaccinated, who are symptom free and can transmit the virus, to enjoy public accommodations and freely spread the virus.

JWK

The Democrat Party Leadership, once an advocate for hard working American citizens and their families, is now their worst nightmare.

So?

Natural immunity is better, but you have to get the coronavirus in order to get that natural immunity. And for many people that is a massive risk.

Already the US has seen 600,000 people and more die. Natural immunity is NOT BETTER for them, is it?

So, for many people the vaccine is the best option.

Fill ten NFL football stadiums with cadavers and tell me that’s a nothingburger

Cretin
nothing burger
you fkd up!!! more people die from heart disease per year than of Covid
hahahahahhahahah -- you fkd up ...
how come we don't see that in the news every day all day?? you never mentioned 800,000 dead

Right. Out of every 100 people who get Covid.. two will die.

Wrong. Out of every 100 people who are DIAGNOSED with Covid 1.7 will die. How many millions of undiagnosed cases were there? We don't know, we just know it's millions, which brings down the mortality rate considerably. We know every single person who dies from Covid. We DON'T know every single person who has HAD it.

Add this number to the total covid cases and then take deaths. What number do you get then?

You get 52 million cases with 614000 deaths. That equals 1.1% mortality.

So it has a 1% mortality.

Last edited:
Wrong. Out of every 100 people who are DIAGNOSED with Covid 1.7 will die. How many millions of undiagnosed cases were there? We don't know, we just know it's millions, which brings down the mortality rate considerably. We know every single person who dies from Covid. We DON'T know every single person who has HAD it.

Add this number to the total covid cases and then take deaths. What number do you get then?

Let’s see… just short of two per cent mortality times 350 million

How many millions dead is that

Let’s not forget how contagious the most recent variant is

Let’s see… just short of two per cent mortality times 350 million

How many millions dead is that

Lets not forget that its 1% mortality.

I love how you blow off 17 MILLION UNREPORTED CASES as nothing. And continue to just push your narrative.

You're one of the fucking liberals on this board who can't admit they are wrong, not NEARLY enough "man" there to admit that.

It doesn’t matter
Liberal government and liberals have roped us into masks, shots , shutdowns, lockdowns , destruction of businesses, handouts that have created a surge in those who won’t work=increased government dependence, Trump gone, freedom of decision making gone, virtual signaling the new national product, competitive and industrious people throttled.

Last edited:
Strange how there is all this alleged 'science' all about how awful the vaccines are and their long term effects, but almost no discussions on what the long term effects of the COVID virus are, even the mild cases, even though it's been around longer than the vaccines. So much for the 'objectivity' involved here.

Covid infects about 10% of the population . Of that 6% have it critically enough to be hospitalized. Of that 33% die
I know it’s useless math for libs but in a country of 330,000,000 10% iis 33,000,000 and 6% of that approx 2 million and 33% of that about 700,000 but but but that 700k is With Covid not From Covid alone. With Covid versus From Covid distinction has been hidden and muddled by design to enhance fears. Per CDC cCovid alone rests at 37,000 deceased but libbies disregard CDCs updated correction on that. There is no info on if Covid pushed them over the edge; no scientific way to assess that differentiation. When you are 70+ and have had a stroke and a heart attack and Covid or really Any virus that comes along and you get it bad then you are in trouble.
Unfortunately none of the facts have been allowed to be disseminated and absorbed by the public. Fear was forced on the public and it was gobbled up. Libbies really believe right now that if you cough within 6 feet of them that it’s likely they will get it and die. That’s pretty much the way we are living now .

650,000 people died from this virus.

MANY of them younger than 50. MANY of them with no "comorbidities"

And Delta is starting to affect younger people.

In fact the average age of hospitalization dropped 15 years to the mid 40s.

SO yea...

You don't want to get this thing
With all due respect, all you are doing here is quoting and regurgitating things that you heard from the MSM. As pointed out in countless threads, possibly thousands of published stories, and hundreds of medical journals, those statements have serious flaws.

For example, the "650,000" deaths may have a grain of truth, however out of those, only about 45,000 of those had no other co-morbidity. This is the typical number of deaths each year caused by influenza. Because of the big scare during the beginning of the outbreak when the CDC was predicting millions of deaths within the first 6 months, the people who write the cause of death certificates were instructed to change the way they report deaths, to include both suspected and confirmed cases of SARS-CoV-2 infection.

Another interesting anomaly is that the CDC earlier this year restricted public access to the tracking system for deaths in the USA. Whereas last year anyone could go online and search the current public records to obtain current statistics about death rates and cause of death, now we can not. A notable related point , earlier this year the CDC reported the preliminary total mortality numbers to the WHO (and other world record keeping bodies). Those numbers were in line with expected total number of deaths before the "pandemic". They suddenly closed public access to the database. Now, there are spotty new numbers coming out where instead of using the actual numbers recorded for last year, the researchers are using the previous years mortality figures (from 2019) and just adding 500,000. There are some seriously conflicting numbers. For example, the total population estimate they are still using does not reflect the supposed mortalities, and in order for the numbers to work out, there would have to have been a corresponding increase in birth rates. In turn, an increase in birth rates would be contradictory to all accepted sources which show birth rates actually declined in 2020 to the lowest rate in 50 years.

In other words, they knew they were going to get caught out on a lot of misleading statements, so they are now trying to cover their tracks by limiting what facts they allow out. As far as I'm concerned, anything that comes out of that department should be held with extreme prejudace.

With all due respect, all you are doing here is quoting and regurgitating things that you heard from the MSM. As pointed out in countless threads, possibly thousands of published stories, and hundreds of medical journals, those statements have serious flaws.

For example, the "650,000" deaths may have a grain of truth, however out of those, only about 45,000 of those had no other co-morbidity. This is the typical number of deaths each year caused by influenza. Because of the big scare during the beginning of the outbreak when the CDC was predicting millions of deaths within the first 6 months, the people who write the cause of death certificates were instructed to change the way they report deaths, to include both suspected and confirmed cases of SARS-CoV-2 infection.

Another interesting anomaly is that the CDC earlier this year restricted public access to the tracking system for deaths in the USA. Whereas last year anyone could go online and search the current public records to obtain current statistics about death rates and cause of death, now we can not. A notable related point , earlier this year the CDC reported the preliminary total mortality numbers to the WHO (and other world record keeping bodies). Those numbers were in line with expected total number of deaths before the "pandemic". They suddenly closed public access to the database. Now, there are spotty new numbers coming out where instead of using the actual numbers recorded for last year, the researchers are using the previous years mortality figures (from 2019) and just adding 500,000. There are some seriously conflicting numbers. For example, the total population estimate they are still using does not reflect the supposed mortalities, and in order for the numbers to work out, there would have to have been a corresponding increase in birth rates. In turn, an increase in birth rates would be contradictory to all accepted sources which show birth rates actually declined in 2020 to the lowest rate in 50 years.

In other words, they knew they were going to get caught out on a lot of misleading statements, so they are now trying to cover their tracks by limiting what facts they allow out. As far as I'm concerned, anything that comes out of that department should be held with extreme prejudace.

And regurgitating things you heard from random blogs and social media is more legitimate? Those don't have serious flaws? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Did the CDC instruct other countries on how to report their covid deaths as well?? How does that logic conflict with your conspiracy theory? The US doesn't even have anywhere near the highest per capita death from covid, in the world.

Natural immunity is better, but you have to get the coronavirus in order to get that natural immunity. And for many people that is a massive risk.

Already the US has seen 600,000 people and more die. Natural immunity is NOT BETTER for them, is it?

So, for many people the vaccine is the best option.

You may find this surprising, but, in general I agree with your post.

Although I would be considered in the “high risk” category because of my age, I am very conscious of my health and my immune system is extraordinary, so I am not too concerned about being infected with the virus, although I always take common sense precautions when around others.

Aside from that, there are many commonly available products which, if taken at the first signs of a virus infection, and especially a respiratory infection, which can and do prevent viruses from replicating. I have known this since the early 1990s and have yet to be incapacitated by a cold, flu, or any other respiratory infection and do not want to, without absolute certainty of its safety, introduce a laboratory cooked up concoction into my body.

And now we are seeing the “vaccine”, in general, is not as effective as natural immunity, and yet, the vaccine jabbers demand an unscientific one size fits all approach __ No Vax, No Service ___ which discriminates against those having natural immunity to the COVID virus.

NYC’s mandate__ No Vax, No Service ___ ignores the science, by actually encouraging the fully vaccinated, who are symptom free but infected and can spread the virus, to go about and enjoy public accommodations and spread the virus, while those who have natural immunity and are virus free, are discriminated against by government and prohibited from going about their daily activities. So why is natural immunity given little to no attention?

See Our COVID Overlords’ Insane Ignorance of Natural Immunity

Aug 23, 2021

"Appearing on Fox News’ “Hannity” to discuss the topic a few weeks ago, Dr. Nicole Saphier called the CDC “myopic.”

“We have ample data showing that natural immunity provides effectiveness against severe disease from SARS-CoV-2,” she said. “In fact, Israel showed that reinfection following prior infection is about seven times less likely than if you are fully vaccinated. So I find it to be very myopic that the CDC continues to discount the protection of natural immunity. They only do it for SARS-CoV-2. They acknowledge natural immunity for measles, chickenpox, and many other viruses, but they are so myopic right now in trying to encourage vaccination that they are truly actually not following the science.”

There is something very, very suspicious taking place when an important factor, natural immunity, in dealing with the Covid outbreak is given little to no attention.

BTW, did you see the following? COVID-19 survivors may possess wide-ranging resistance to the disease

July 22, 2021

”Recovered COVID-19 patients retain broad and effective longer-term immunity to the disease, suggests a recent Emory University study, which is the most comprehensive of its kind so far. The findings have implications for expanding understanding about human immune memory as well as future vaccine development for coronaviruses.”

The article goes on to point out the study suggests “. . . that patients who survived COVID-19 are likely to also possess protective immunity even against some SARS-CoV-2 variants.”

One thing for certain is, we need to pay more attention to natural immunity which is an important factor in dealing with the COVID outbreak.

JWK

And that is why we need to talk about natural immunity more!

See COVID-19 survivors may possess wide-ranging resistance to the disease

July 22, 2021

”Recovered COVID-19 patients retain broad and effective longer-term immunity to the disease, suggests a recent Emory University study, which is the most comprehensive of its kind so far. The findings have implications for expanding understanding about human immune memory as well as future vaccine development for coronaviruses.”

The article goes on to point out the study suggests “. . . that patients who survived COVID-19 are likely to also possess protective immunity even against some SARS-CoV-2 variants.”

JWK

Lets not forget that its 1% mortality.

I love how you blow off 17 MILLION UNREPORTED CASES as nothing. And continue to just push your narrative.

You're one of the fucking liberals on this board who can't admit they are wrong, not NEARLY enough "man" there to admit that.
You really want to argue whether your herd immunity would result in 3-4 million dead or 7 million?

More good news for DeSantis and Florida's fight against the COVID outbreak

Florida COVID hospitalizations down, per hospital association data

September 3rd 2021

"The signs continue to point to the fact that COVID-19 hospitalizations have peaked in Florida,” said Mary C. Mayhew, President and CEO, Florida Hospital Association in a statement. “While the total number of hospitalizations remain high and workforce challenges remain, it is encouraging that fewer hospitals are expecting critical staffing and oxygen shortages. As Floridians continue to get vaccinated and with expanded availability of monoclonal antibody treatments for those who test positive, it looks like the worst of this surge may finally be behind us.”

And in an earlier article, Sept. 2nd, we find, Mary C. Mayhew,

“credited Gov. Ron DeSantis‘ frequent promotion of monoclonal antibody treatments, and his efforts to make them widely available in Florida, as among the reasons for recent improvement and for hope that the summer surge may be waning in the Sunshine State.”

“Mayhew started out on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” show Friday noting Florida has been on the front-end of the nation’s summer surge of COVID-19, with “a dramatic increase in hospitalizations over a seven week period.”
___ LINK

JWK

Forum List

Back