Breaking — U.S. Marine Lt. Col. ‘relieved of duty’ after emotional rebuke of Generals Milley and Austin…

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
No one should be surprised by this yet it is outrageous and simply demonstrates the fact that Gen. Milley and Secrerary of Defense Austin are incompetent and little more than 'woke' generals.

Well it is the military and it is not a democracy that people vote on. Relieve of duty just means he will be reassigned or can retire if he has the number of years where he can retire with full benefits. All he did was lose any change to be promoted.

Yet the military guy who leaked the story of Trumps phone call was also relieved of duty as well as his brother. Why because he leaked the story.

Welcome to Joe Biden's "woke" military. He's setting us up for another 9/11 style terrorist attack, just like Bill Clinton did when he gutted the military and intel communities.

Does anyone really expect this President to be any different than Obama, Clinton, or Carter? They're all cut from the same cloth, and we'll all and up sharing the same unintended consequences of their stupidity, you just watch.

I've been around since Truman, and I've seen Presidents come, and I've seen President go. And brothers and sisters, this administration needs to go while we still have something resembling a country.

No one should be surprised by this yet it is outrageous and simply demonstrates the fact that Gen. Milley and Secrerary of Defense Austin are incompetent and little more than 'woke' generals.

Not a good move there, Colonel.

Well it is the military and it is not a democracy that people vote on. Relieve of duty just means he will be reassigned or can retire if he has the number of years where he can retire with full benefits. All he did was lose any change to be promoted.

Yet the military guy who leaked the story of Trumps phone call was also relieved of duty as well as his brother. Why because he leaked the story.
"the military guy who leaked the story of trumps phone call"...........you mean the military guy who was questioned under oath? :heehee:

Welcome to Joe Biden's "woke" military. He's setting us up for another 9/11 style terrorist attack, just like Bill Clinton did when he gutted the military and intel communities.

Does anyone really expect this President to be any different than Obama, Clinton, or Carter? They're all cut from the same cloth, and we'll all and up sharing the same unintended consequences of their stupidity, you just watch.

I've been around since Truman, and I've seen Presidents come, and I've seen President go. And brothers and sisters, this administration needs to go while we still have something resembling a country.
If it is a 9/11 , please let it happen in NYC again, or right on the house of Nancy Pelosi... Please oh please....Karma is a bitch......

You can tell that guy/girl never served in the military.
You know what pisses me off? Laura Ingraham was trashing these two very decorated Generals on her show. Laura Fucking Ingraham!! That stupid media whore is not qualified to shine those two mens low quarters, and she trashes them and the mindless cannon fodder who tune in then parrot the same thing on forums like this one. All of these fucks have less leadership skills than the local paperboy, and they are talking shit about Ranger tabbed, EIB, Airborne combat veterans? Milley is a fucking Green Beret!

Fucking Trump loving POS should keep their mouths shut.

You fuckers don't seem to understand the military.

Ya just don't do that

You know what pisses me off? Laura Ingraham was trashing these two very decorated Generals on her show. Laura Fucking Ingraham!! That stupid media whore is not qualified to shine those two mens low quarters, and she trashes them and the mindless cannon fodder who tune in then parrot the same thing on forums like this one. All of these fucks have less leadership skills than the local paperboy, and they are talking shit about Ranger tabbed, EIB, Airborne combat veterans? Milley is a fucking Green Beret!
Oh, did little Laura, make you angry, because she bad mouthed a couple of dicks with stars? Any progressive who is in the military doesnt serve his country but the self interest in destroying the country from within, like leaving the southern border open and allowing legitimacy of the Taliban as a government....If i was there, come Sept 1st 2021, if they shut down all efforts to rescue the Americans,(who the Biden admin is leaving for dead) then have a tactical nuke to explode Sept 2nd....Thus killing the Taliban, ISIS, and Al Qaida in one fell swoop, becoming the greatest president ever to eliminate 3 terrorist organization in 1 day...

Oh, did little Laura, make you angry, because she bad mouthed a couple of dicks with stars? Any progressive who is in the military doesnt serve his country but the self interest in destroying the country from within, like leaving the southern border open and allowing legitimacy of the Taliban as a government....If i was there, come Sept 1st 2021, if they shut down all efforts to rescue the Americans,(who the Biden admin is leaving for dead) then have a tactical nuke to explode Sept 2nd....Thus killing the Taliban, ISIS, and Al Qaida in one fell swoop, becoming the greatest president ever to eliminate 3 terrorist organization in 1 day...

You are truly a keyboard commando. We need more people online with your bravery to protect the internet.

Forum List

Back