The debate is over: natural immunity proven far better than the covid jab.

johnwk

Gold Member
May 24, 2009
See ‘This Ends The Debate’ – Israeli Study Shows Natural Immunity 13x More Effective Than Vaccines At Stopping Delta

The new analysis relies on the database of Maccabi Healthcare Services, which enrols about 2.5 million Israelis. The study, led by Tal Patalon and Sivan Gazit at KSM, the system’s research and innovation arm, found in two analyses that people who were vaccinated in January and February were, in June, July, and the first half of August, six to 13 times more likely to get infected than unvaccinated people who were previously infected with the coronavirus.

The information at the link goes on to point out that in one analysis, comparing more than 32,000 people in the health system, “the risk of developing symptomatic COVID-19 was 27 times higher among the vaccinated, and the risk of hospitalization was eight times higher.”

This, of course, confirms that NYC’s one size fits all __ No Vax, No Service __ is not only absurd, but ignores the science, and actually encourages the fully vaccinated, who are symptom free and can transmit the virus, to enjoy public accommodations and freely spread the virus.

JWK

The Democrat Party Leadership, once an advocate for hard working American citizens and their families, is now their worst nightmare.

See ‘This Ends The Debate’ – Israeli Study Shows Natural Immunity 13x More Effective Than Vaccines At Stopping Delta

The new analysis relies on the database of Maccabi Healthcare Services, which enrols about 2.5 million Israelis. The study, led by Tal Patalon and Sivan Gazit at KSM, the system’s research and innovation arm, found in two analyses that people who were vaccinated in January and February were, in June, July, and the first half of August, six to 13 times more likely to get infected than unvaccinated people who were previously infected with the coronavirus.

The information at the link goes on to point out that in one analysis, comparing more than 32,000 people in the health system, “the risk of developing symptomatic COVID-19 was 27 times higher among the vaccinated, and the risk of hospitalization was eight times higher.”

This, of course, confirms that NYC’s one size fits all __ No Vax, No Service __ is not only absurd, but ignores the science, and actually encourages the fully vaccinated, who are symptom free and can transmit the virus, to enjoy public accommodations and freely spread the virus.

JWK

The Democrat Party Leadership, once an advocate for hard working American citizens and their families, is now their worst nightmare.

Reported in Israel, censored in the US, just like Gadaffi being Jewish....

The vax is a murderous targeted fraud.

A co-worker, has two sons and they have 4 kids each.
Both of her sons and all of their kids got COVID last year.
NONE of them went to the Dr. None of them got the "vaccine".
They say it was akin to a bad cold. They all got better. Nobody died.

My sister calls me last week to tell me her and my two nephews got COVID.
I asked how long they've had it. She said 2-3 weeks.
I asked how they are. She said fine, it's no worse than a bad cold.
I asked if they were going to get the "vaccine". She said "Fuck no"!

And..........or should I say, STILL..........

After TWO years of this shit now, nobody has been able to give me absolute proof of any claims on anything dealing with COVID.

EVERYBODY has numbers and percentages spewing out of their assholes 24/7.....but NOBODY has any rock solid proof WHERE their "math" comes from, nor who doled it out, nor who did the research on it in the first place to GET those numbers/percentages.

THOUSANDS of conspiracy theories.

MILLIONS of opinions.

MILLIONS of self-entitled Karens and Kyles telling other people how to live their lives.

THOUSANDS of people giving numbers and percentages of everything under the sun.

NOBODY giving ANY ACTUAL HARD, CONCRETE FACTS about anything being spewed out into the public......including the media and the Dems!!!

Last edited:
At this point, if you take the jab, you're just a dumb mother fucker.

I get it.... the parasitic marxist shit clowns wear that moniker like a badge. In fact they wallow in it like pigs in shit. But normal people have done their research.
fuckinA.jpg

After TWO years of this shit now, nobody has been able to give me absolute proof of any claims on anything dealing with COVID.

EVERYBODY has numbers and percentages spewing out of their assholes 24/7.....but NOBODY has any rock solid proof WHERE their "math" comes from, nor who doled it out, nor who did the research on it in the first place to GET those numbers/percentages.

MILLIONS of opinions.

MILLIONS of self-entitled Karens and Kyles telling other people how to live their lives.

NOBODY giving ANY ACTUAL HARD, CONCRETE FACTS about anything being spewed out into the public......including the media and the Dems!!!
You sound confused. Let me help you
Six Hundred and Fifty Thousand Americans have died from this virus. 250 per day currently in Texas and Florida
That looks like this 650,000
Don't be among them

If that is true, that is great. The only problem is that for a lot of people, getting natural immunity is possibly to likely deadly.
Wow. A good post for a change.

Kudos
You are stupid as a matter of course....Certainly too stupid to know the physiology of natural immunity over artificial means.
Ohh...you're a troll. I get it.

Wanna tell us how you came by your knowledge of "the physiology of natural immunity "?

No, you're stupid....That has nothing to do with me.

Natural immunity is a matter of medical science.
So you have no real knowledge to share?

Color me shocked.

You're a troll

The main reason many people are avoiding the vaccine is the government who they distrust is pushing it way too hard.

First let me state that I am fully vaccinated but since I am 75 years old I am not as worried about long term side effects as someone in their 20s or 30s. I have lived past my “use by date.”

But in the past our government has pushed a vaccine that did have negative side effects.

Plus many will argue that the government is pushing wearing masks without solid proof that they are really all that effective. Then we see pictures of politicians who push mask wearing at parties not wearing a mask.

Overall our trust in our government has fallen over the decades. Perhaps if it stopped treating citizens like mushrooms by keeping them in the dark and feeding them bullshit things would be better.

1630124409966.png

But still a good diet is needed to keep things up to par.

I just think it's funny how the bed wetters who smugly supported and defended Joe and the Ho when they marginalized "Trump's vaccine" are the most vocal about forcing everyone else to get it now.

MILLIONS of opinions.

My experience last month was no more than just a fever that only got as high as just under 102. A mild cough and a slight infection in my right ear were the only other things that I dealt with. I never would've known about my ear infection because neither one of my ears was even bothering me in any way.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back