The Day After 1983

Russia: christian nationalism, authoritarianism, nuclear weapons, and oil

that's a toxic mix, folks!

I did watch it when it first aired back in 1983. The Cold War was still going on with I believe either Andropov or Chernyenko as Soviet Premier at that time.

Youtube, Facebook & Co have declared a war against this movie.
It's not easy to find
MS presstitutes wants WWIII, anyone against would be a Nazi and Racist

This great movie badly needs to be aired again to show the insanity of governments

I remembered when Jason Robards car suddenly stopped working, because of the first air strike that caused the EMP. Then from about a mile away over Kansas City, the mushroom cloud formed, and Jason ducked down behind his door, which saved him in the movie, but wouldnt of in real life, because the heat would of melted the steel right off the frame, but hey, it was still an eye opener, when the fallout happened and peoples skin started to rot off. Too many Marxists have no idea what a Nuclear Blast can do to them. Maybe they will still be in the inner cities when it happens...

I remembered when Jason Robards car suddenly stopped working, because of the first air strike that caused the EMP. Then from about a mile away over Kansas City, the mushroom cloud formed, and Jason ducked down behind his door, which saved him in the movie, but wouldnt of in real life, because the heat would of melted the steel right off the frame, but hey, it was still an eye opener, when the fallout happened and peoples skin started to rot off. Too many Marxists have no idea what a Nuclear Blast can do to them. Maybe they will still be in the inner cities when it happens...

We will all die, Biden, Putin, Zelensky and another war criminals shall be sued by the international tribunal.
Peoples of the planet shall stop insanity immediately and begin diplomacy!

What's Christian Nationalism?
Is it too bad when Russians love Jesus, the Holy Bible and Christian Church?
i was talking about the other 3 as the toxic mix, i didn't mean to attack christianity. i apologize

Forum List

Back