The Data Is Pouring In And If You Submitted To The Jabs You Should Be Worried, Very Worried!

You turn the attention on me because you have no defense for the vaccines. I am just one American. The vaccines are a huge, huge deal. But you can't address that topic, so you make the issue small--about me. Small people can only talk about other people. That's what you do. You cannot talk about this TOPIC. You have nothing to say. So just crawl away then.
No defense?

We got near herd immunity and the death rate plummeted. That is all the defense one needs you idiot.

Now run along fido.

The data clearly demonstrates the irrefutable facts, those who stupidly submitted to the murderous jabs, may very well have doomed themselves, if you forced your kids you belong in hell, children who have been submitted are over 4,000 x more likely to die from any infection as compared to the kids whose parents did the right thing!

Now that this thread is where it belongs I can give you the big FUCK OFF. Millions of parents out there who love and care about their children consult doctors and do what is best for their families. Who the fuck are you to tell them they are going to hell or that they endangered their kids? You’re an internet troll who jerks off to any online report you can find that makes the state or “deep state” look bad. Quit being a waste of space and maybe do something productive for the world that you are lucky enough to live in. Shaming parents who love their children is a disgrace.

Now that this thread is where it belongs I can give you the big FUCK OFF. Millions of parents out there who love and care about their children consult doctors and do what is best for their families. Who the fuck are you to tell them they are going to hell or that they endangered their kids? You’re an internet troll who jerks off to any online report you can find that makes the state or “deep state” look bad. Quit being a waste of space and maybe do something productive for the world that you are lucky enough to live in. Shaming parents who love their children is a disgrace.
YOU ARE CLUELESS. KIDS DONT GET OR DIE FROM COVID YOU STUPID FUCK. THESE SO CALLED DR'S LMAO ARE ALL PAID OFF BY PFIZER ETC YOU IDIOT. Covid-19 Vaccine side effects THERES 1088 PAGES OF PERSONAL SIDE EFFECTS FROM THE JAB, 99.9% REGRETTING IT DEARLY YOU RETARD. 200 SOCCER PLAYERS DROPPED DEAD LAST 2 YEARS, 6 DR'S IN ONTARIO,CANADA DROP DEAD WITHIN DAYS OF THE 2ND BOOSTER YOU FUCK.

YOU ARE CLUELESS. KIDS DONT GET OR DIE FROM COVID YOU STUPID FUCK. THESE SO CALLED DR'S LMAO ARE ALL PAID OFF BY PFIZER ETC YOU IDIOT. Covid-19 Vaccine side effects THERES 1088 PAGES OF PERSONAL SIDE EFFECTS FROM THE JAB, 99.9% REGRETTING IT DEARLY YOU RETARD. 200 SOCCER PLAYERS DROPPED DEAD LAST 2 YEARS, 6 DR'S IN ONTARIO,CANADA DROP DEAD WITHIN DAYS OF THE 2ND BOOSTER YOU FUCK.
What your medical background?

Forum List

Back