WHO and WHY Lied To Us That COVID-19 Is Extremely Contagious ??? Checking How Obedient the Flock of Sheep Is?

Misanthrope Bill Gates' mistress - the World Health Organization - stated at a briefing in Geneva today, that the spread of the coronavirus that causes COVID-19 from individuals who aren’t showing symptoms of illness is now considered “very rare.”

“From the data we have, it still seems to be rare that an asymptomatic person actually transmits onward to a secondary individual,
” said Dr. Maria Van Kerkhove, head of WHO’s emerging diseases and zoonosis unit, according to CNBC and the Western Journal (WHO Says Asymptomatic Spread of Coronavirus Is ‘Very Rare’).

“We have a number of reports from countries who are doing very detailed contact tracing,” she said. “They’re following asymptomatic cases. They’re following contacts. And they’re not finding secondary transmission onward. It’s very rare.”

Considering it was largely the fear of the contagion being spread by carriers who were themselves asymptomatic behind the lockdowns that stifled the American economy – and economies around the world – .

I wonder whether the lockdowns were necessary in general.

Or was it all a “cover operation” of the global crisis that has gripped the world, more severe than the crisis of the Great Depression of 1929.

Now we will see an unprecedented "performance": the bursting of all the "soap bubbles" of the capitalist economy and another robbery of ordinary Americans.

Who's guilty? Surely, not really the dying capitalism! Who? Let me see...

Yeah, I came up with: coronovirus, China and ... of course - "thousands of Russian bloggers who have flooded the American information space" !!!

FROM AUTHOR.
All this causes raised eyebrows and bad thoughts that we were robbed once again- we were forced to buy masks, protective clothing sets, sterilizing fluids, anti-flu drugs, coughs suppressors, and anti-influenza drugs.

About the tens of thousands of artificial respiration apparatus ordered by the Government, I don't even want to talk.

It seems that we have encountered not just corruption. We became a victim of a PLANETARY corruption conspiracy.

I walk along the streets of New York and see obedient, poor-educated “sheep” in masks who don’t even understand that masks DO NOT PROTECT from the virus.

And I am ashamed of my scared people.

I walk along in New York parks, I meet obedient, poorly educated "sheep" - masked loners who do not even understand that there is NO virus in the life-giving air of parks.

And I am ashamed of my duped by media and scared people...

“Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.”
― George Carlin

View attachment 347794

View attachment 347793

In the Turkish city of Muradiye, a flock of sheep committed "mass suicide," LIFE reports citing CNN Türk.
As noted, one of the artiodactyls jumped down the cliff and another 79 "colleagues" followed him.

According to the shepherd Ercan Lake, he tried to save the sheep, but it was too late:

“I grazed the sheep on a plateau. One sheep jumped off a cliff, and the others did the same, looking at her. Seeing the jump of a sheep, I tried to cut off the path for others, but when I got closer, 79 animals had already "committed suicide".

View attachment 347795

See? Even the sheep took off their masks - and what about you ???

View attachment 347799

Excellent post. Few historical and/or civilization changing events are coincidental. If we say more than that Twitter will put us in straightjackets.
Indeed YouTube has banned David icke for exposing the lies of the msn.if there was some deadly virus that you can get from touching people,why would the police stlll be out there arresting people TOUCHING them all the time as they are doing And not be wearing masks and why would the media go into large crowds as they do after they report to not be in large groups and not be wearing masks? Answer,they KNOW it’s all a lie and propaganda for a new world order

The CDC shutdown the United States Army Medical Research Institute for Infectious Diseases (USAMRIID) for supposed lapses in safety protocols last August. USAMRIID is "the premier lab for medical biological defense research", according to the first article—since 1969. What a coincidence USAMRIID was not restored to full function until April of 2020. The United States of America supposedly faced the deadliest pandemic since the Spanish Flu but our most effective weapon against such pandemics was neutered just months prior to the novel coronavirus global outbreak. Nothing suspicious going down here, right?

Of course the second article claims USAMRIID's capability to research and fight COVID-19 was uninhibited due to its shutdown. I don't recall reading or seeing or hearing a damn mention of USAMRIID being anywhere near the frontline fight against coronavirus.

Notice how the controlled media, as if on command, ceased to discuss whether this virus is NATURAL or ARTIFICIAL. And Trump first announced that China would be “punished” and Suddenly changed rhetoric.
Why?
I assume that Chinese intelligence agencies have presented UNFINABLE EVIDENCE that the strain of this flu was created by AMERICAN MILITARY BIOLOGISTS.

The fact that this virus after China almost simultaneously appeared in all countries suggests an intentional spread of a combat agent. That is, one way or another, we are dealing with biological terrorism.

Bioattack or Panic Attack? Critical Reflections on the Ill-logic of Bioterrorism and Biowarfare in Late/Postmodernity
This paper casts a critical sociological eye over the pros and cons of bioterrorism and biowarfare in the wake of September 11th. The first part of the paper provides a brief sketch of the (not so) secret history of chemical and biological weapons (CBW), including arguments for and against their military/terrorist deployment to date. The sociological themes and issues this raises are then more fully explored in the remainder of the paper, with particular reference to: (i) (epidemics of) fear/panic; (ii) risk/(mis)trust; (iii) security/surveillance; (iv) combat/code. The paper concludes with some further thoughts and reflections on these global matters, and the relays between social theory and health they signal, including both the war on terrorism and the health implications of war in general.Social Theory & Health (2004) 2, 6793. doi:10.1057/palgrave.sth.8700016

Attachments

• 1591724566444.png
    1591724566444.png
    309.6 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

A conspiracy is one of the most attractive and frequently used forms of political struggle both in the international arena and domestically.

Information and political preparations for the attack on sovereign Iraq were also a political conspiracy that cost the lives of more than six thousand young Americans and more than thirty thousand of those who received serious injuries.

Political conspirators and bastards - Bush Alcoholic, Colin Powell, Joe Biden, Donald Rumsfeld, Paul Wolfowitz, Tony Blair, Dick Cheney, Lewis "Scooter" Libby, Condoleezza Rice, Colin Powell, George Tenet, Randy Scheunemann, Bruce Jack Rubin - ALL of them are free and have not been punished for conspiracy and deception of the American people.

1591730046733.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back