The Data Is Pouring In And If You Submitted To The Jabs You Should Be Worried, Very Worried!

Death-Ninja

Diamond Member
Apr 6, 2020
Hayward Wisconsin
The data clearly demonstrates the irrefutable facts, those who stupidly submitted to the murderous jabs, may very well have doomed themselves, if you forced your kids you belong in hell, children who have been submitted are over 4,000 x more likely to die from any infection as compared to the kids whose parents did the right thing!

That dude has more than used up his 15 minutes. He will milk you all for all he is worth.

The data clearly demonstrates the irrefutable facts, those who stupidly submitted to the murderous jabs, may very well have doomed themselves, if you forced your kids you belong in hell, children who have been submitted are over 4,000 x more likely to die from any infection as compared to the kids whose parents did the right thing!

Mods… boot this thread to conspiracy or satire stat!. The OP is a moron

You, you are gonna be stone cold dead within three years, likely this winter, you deserve every bit of it.... Bye! :banana:

We will find out I guess.

Come next spring I will either be dead or I will get to laugh at you yet again.

There really is no down side.

That dude has more than used up his 15 minutes. He will milk you all for all he is worth.
Naomi Wolf has a team of lawyer volunteers pouring through te documents that Pfizer and Moderna tried to have put under seal, which clearly demonstrate that they -and the FDA- know that the "vax" is not only worthless, but toxic as well.

She used up her 15 minutes yet, fucking bootlicking stooge?

Last edited:
Naomi Wolf has a team of lawyer volunteers pouring through te documents that Phizer and Moderna tried to have put under seal, which clearly demonstrate that they -and the FDA- know that the "vax" is not only worthless, but toxic as well.

Any day now.

200w.gif

Mods… boot this thread to conspiracy or satire stat!. The OP is a moron
Another fascist democrat demanding fascism, scared shitless are you, you should be, like the other fascist you are very likely gonna be stone cold dead within three years, most likely this winter, and you of course denounce Malone, the man who holds most of the patents on mRNA as a kook, you cannot make that up, a fascist street tool, the product of the public school system without a jot of scientific curiosity or understanding, denouncing the irrefutable science developed by one of the finest medical minds ever produced by humanity, that is some rich delusion.... :banana:

The Epoch is a way-out-there Christian arch-conservative site/newspaper that is best avoided, IMO. I think it's like the Moonies and other Chinese-sponsored propaganda organs, intended to upset Americans and foment anger and controversy. We've got enough of that without help from the Russkies and Chinese.

We will find out I guess.

Come next spring I will either be dead or I will get to laugh at you yet again.

There really is no down side.
Even your dumb ass now starts to realize something is amiss within your own body, you know it, but you deny it! Do you think we just make it all up, do you???

You impossibly fucking stupid moron, the data is in your face, they are no longer complying(lying for the totalitarian's behind the murderous jabs)with the program, real scientists are now flocking to the data sets, and it is shocking what it reveals....

Booster up baby, go for number five, six, you can do it and I assure you Gates and Fauci will be more than happy to supply you with them.... :banana:

Thought we'd all be dead by now. Disappointed?

Even your dumb assnow starts to realize something is amiss within your own body, you know it, but you deny it! Do you think we just make it all up, do you???

Yes, I think you make it all up like you do with everything else. Why would this be any different?

You impossibly fucking stupid moron, the data is in your face, they are no longer complying(lying for the totalitarian's behind the murderous jabs)with the program, real scientists are now flocking to the data sets, and it is shocking what it reveals.... Booster up baby, go for number five, six, you can do it and I assure you Gates and Fauci will be more than happy to supply you with them.... :banana:

triggered.gif

The Epoch is a way-out-there Christian arch-conservative site/newspaper that is best avoided, IMO. I think it's like the Moonies and other Chinese-sponsored propaganda organs, intended to upset Americans and foment anger and controversy. We've got enough of that without help from the Russkies and Chinese.
There it is, the "source" is beneath your contempt, your public school indoc shields you from reality 24/7/365.... Hey dumb ass, they are NOW reporting the data everywhere, even the fascist media collective, stone cold dead, three years or less, likely this winter, whatever you do, don't read the article, or the emergent data....:banana:

Forum List

Back