The Data Is Pouring In And If You Submitted To The Jabs You Should Be Worried, Very Worried!

I was supposed to be dead like 12 months ago from the jab according to the conspiracy kooks. What happened?

Just the kooks say that.

What the rest of us say is that the vaccines didn't work, might have messed with your heart, might have messed with your hormones, and DEFINITELY messed with your immune system so that now it reads Covid like a "one trick pony". That has set you up for not responding appropriately to any new variants that come along, to an extent dependent on your own biology, how many shots you get--and at the mercy of whatever China turns out next.

Now go ahead and insult me. We know it's all you've got.

I got the J&J shot in May of last year. No issues at all. In fact, I haven't been sick with anything in the last 16 months, not even a sniffle.

If I had gotten any of them, it would have been this one. I might have done it in April 2020 but didn't, held off. Glad I did. It's not mRNA, so that's good, but also didn't offer all that much protection in the end. But really, none of them did. So there's that.

The data clearly demonstrates the irrefutable facts, those who stupidly submitted to the murderous jabs, may very well have doomed themselves, if you forced your kids you belong in hell, children who have been submitted are over 4,000 x more likely to die from any infection as compared to the kids whose parents did the right thing!

If most old folks are the people who generally occupy most of those in hospital beds, on any normal non pandemic day of the week.... And not the young and healthy....

And nearly 95% of these old folks are double or triple vaccinated, while the younger and healthier are not vaccinated nearly to the same degree.....

Who do you think would be the most folks in hospitals now? Vaccinated old folks? Or younger, healthier folks who were never vaccinated?

Of course, most people being hospitalized for all their different ailments, are STILL old folks, only now they are vaccinated for covid, which does nothing to stop all of the old folks ailments they were going to have, with or without a covid vaccine.

These nutty anti vaxers are spinning the facts in your article to scare you for nothing.....

If most old folks are the people who generally occupy most of those in hospital beds, on any normal non pandemic day of the week.... And not the young and healthy....

And nearly 95% of these old folks are double or triple vaccinated, while the younger and healthier are not vaccinated nearly to the same degree.....

Who do you think would be the most folks in hospitals now? Vaccinated old folks? Or younger, healthier folks who were never vaccinated?

Of course, most people being hospitalized for all their different ailments, are STILL old folks, only now they are vaccinated for covid, which does nothing to stop all of the old folks ailments they were going to have, with or without a covid vaccine.

These nutty anti vaxers are spinning the facts in your article to scare you for nothing.....

This is the vaccines last stand. Having done nothing to stop transmission (now it looks like the vaccinated are MORE prone to contracting repeated infections), the last possible benefit is preventing severe illness and death.

Here's how that's going. You won't find ready information on it, as the Powers That Be are still not allowing us to talk or even think about it. Best info is straight from your local hospitals:

1659597441554.png

You got that for about 8 weeks. Maybe three months at the outside. Now, you're just prone to getting more infections over and over and over and over.

Great vaccines. Yep.
That’s not true at all. The vaccines have saved hundreds of thousands of lives.

Just the kooks say that.

What the rest of us say is that the vaccines didn't work, might have messed with your heart, might have messed with your hormones, and DEFINITELY messed with your immune system so that now it reads Covid like a "one trick pony". That has set you up for not responding appropriately to any new variants that come along, to an extent dependent on your own biology, how many shots you get--and at the mercy of whatever China turns out next.

Now go ahead and insult me. We know it's all you've got.
To call you as dumb as a box of rocks isn't an insult...it's a statement of fact.

Fully boosted and feel great.

And I don't chase people around on an obscure message board like a little poodle.

Go Fetch.

So four shots total? Four?

Pathetic. And you STILL think they saved all these lives.

Flat Earther. You.

So four shots total? Four?

Pathetic. And you STILL think they saved all these lives.

Flat Earther. You.

I feel great.
You're obviously angry and lonely....

We call that pathetic.

Now are you going to keep chasing me around the message board or is it time for you to go dig in the back yard like a good little dog?

These people are right. Flat earthers, like anti-vaxxers will invent any excuse to ignore data that tells them the earth the round.

Congrats on buying into all the lies and submitting your own arm and body as the experiment. How many shots did you submit to?

I feel great.
You're obviously angry and lonely....

We call that pathetic.

Now are you going to keep chasing me around the message board or is it time for you to go dig in the back yard like a good little dog?

You're not worth chasing except that your government boot licking is a sad cautionary tale. I mean, look at your allegiance to the vaccines--because The Regime said they were "safe and effective". That's all it takes for the Useful Idiots to repeat it ad infinitum.

Congrats on buying into all the lies and submitting your own arm and body as the experiment. How many shots did you submit to?
Call it what you want but it saved hundreds of thousands of lives.

You're not worth chasing
Yet here you are jumping into a conversation and trying to get the attention from a stranger on line--the same attention you can't get in real life.

As stated....you're a pathetic small dog.

Now be a good little pooch and run along and play outside with a stick or something.

Yet here you are jumping into a conversation and trying to get the attention from a stranger on line--the same attention you can't get in real life.

As stated....you're a pathetic small dog.

Now be a good little pooch and run along and play outside with a stick or something.

You turn the attention on me because you have no defense for the vaccines. I am just one American. The vaccines are a huge, huge deal. But you can't address that topic, so you make the issue small--about me. Small people can only talk about other people. That's what you do. You cannot talk about this TOPIC. You have nothing to say. So just crawl away then.

I suppose the same people who told you the shots were "safe and effective" told you that too huh? And you just believe them. Why not?
The flat earthers say the same thing about astronomers and NASA scientists.

They invent excuses to deny anything that they don’t want to believe. They never have anything to offer. Just denials and conspiracy theories.

Forum List

Back