The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

thanks, but I need no help from morons like you. nice dodge though, well played. But the fact remains, we will never know if the covid vax played a role in Hamlin's heart episode, and lefties like you don't care, why is that?

Doctors explained it was due to blunt force trauma. It's time to move on to the next vaccine conspiracy.

This is highly suspicious: the monkey part.

And now they're threatening everyone who's talking about them.
1674776955093788.png

thanks, but I need no help from morons like you. nice dodge though, well played. But the fact remains, we will never know if the covid vax played a role in Hamlin's heart episode, and lefties like you don't care, why is that?
So you think the doctors are lying?

So you think the doctors are lying?

Do I believe the doctors are lying in this case? Not at all. I have said so consistently in this thread. Do I think doctors lie? Yes.

We know Fauci did. We know Dr Rickard Sackler did and while age is catching up, hopefully prison gets him before he dies.

Sackler became president in 1999. In 2001, he issued an email to employees of the company urging them to push a narrative that addiction to Oxycontin was caused by the "criminal" addicts who had the addiction, and not caused by anything in the drug itself.[10] Sackler also urged pharmaceutical representatives to urge doctors to prescribe as high doses as possible to increase the company profits.

Richard Sackler - Wikipedia

Doctors explained it was due to blunt force trauma. It's time to move on to the next vaccine conspiracy.
yep, the docs that are being paid to say exactly that. How about all the other mysterious heart deaths of young healthy people? all blunt force trauma?

yep, the docs that are being paid to say exactly that. How about all the other mysterious heart deaths of young healthy people? all blunt force trauma?

20% of all heart attacks are from those under 40. There’s nothing mysterious about it, unless you manufacture it to push an agenda, like you’re doing right now. Who’s paying these doctors to say this? What’s the reason? Provide actual evidence of this happening. If you can’t then you might just be another qanon like wacko.

20% of all heart attacks are from those under 40. There’s nothing mysterious about it, unless you manufacture it to push an agenda, like you’re doing right now. Who’s paying these doctors to say this? What’s the reason? Provide actual evidence of this happening. If you can’t then you might just be another qanon like wacko.
tell that to the parents of the high school kids who dropped dead after getting the vax and boosters. Yes, young people have always been victims of heart problems, but not healthy ones with no history of heart issues.

tell that to the parents of the high school kids who dropped dead after getting the vax and boosters. Yes, young people have always been victims of heart problems, but not healthy ones with no history of heart issues.

Every kid in the past for the most part was considered healthy and no history of heart issues. Now does that mean no kid has been harmed? No, but to get to the truth you have to use and accept truth.

Every kid in the past for the most part was considered healthy and no history of heart issues. Now does that mean no kid has been harmed? No, but to get to the truth you have to use and accept truth.
yes, truth is what we need. Why is it being hidden from us by the government and the complicit media? Answer: because they think by manipulating the facts they can control and subjugate us. An informed populace is harder to control because they know the truth.

I don't have all the facts on the vax and its risks, and neither do you. Why don't we have access to those facts?

yes, truth is what we need. Why is it being hidden from us by the government and the complicit media? Answer: because they think by manipulating the facts they can control and subjugate us. An informed populace is harder to control because they know the truth.

I don't have all the facts on the vax and its risks, and neither do you. Why don't we have access to those facts?

My personal guess? $$$$$$

Greed.

yes, as always. and don't forget, the Chinese released covid on the world to destroy our economy and the economy of the EU while saving theirs.

I have seen zero evidence China released anything. We have covered this. It's had a major impact on their economy despite you still claiming it did not.

I have seen zero evidence China released anything. We have covered this. It's had a major impact on their economy despite you still claiming it did not.
the virus was created in the Wuhan lab, even Fauci has now admitted that, and much of the creation used US dollars funded by Fauci. the Chinese economy suffered temporary setbacks but it is now in much better condition than ours or Europe's. The Chinese knew what they were doing and they won. While we put their puppet in the white house.

the virus was created in the Wuhan lab, even Fauci has now admitted that, and much of the creation used US dollars funded by Fauci.

I've been noting that for a long time. Also the part about how funding started back up under Trump.

the Chinese economy suffered temporary setbacks but it is now in much better condition than ours or Europe's. The Chinese knew what they were doing and they won. While we put their puppet in the white house.

China is still suffering. I posted the links for you. You can accept them or you can ignore them. We have seen which you have chosen.

I've been noting that for a long time. Also the part about how funding started back up under Trump.

China is still suffering. I posted the links for you. You can accept them or you can ignore them. We have seen which you have chosen.
the media does not put out facts, we both know that. I however have first hand knowledge about the state of China's economy.

If Wuhan was partially funded under Trump it was done without him knowing it. Do you have proof that he knew and approved it?

Forum List

Back