The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

the second one takes more than proscribed, one is responsible.

That doesn't mean one isn't addicted by then. Purdue pushed larger and larger doses.

Do you truly belive the scare of addiction would have led people not to abise the drug? I have news for you. All the fentanyl related deaths (personal thing here as I lost a close friend to it recently) we're hearing about -- one would have to be a shut in to not know all teh street drugs are killing people in record numbers

Human behavior Missy

We aren't discussing "street drugs".

No one was ever told that an opioid analgesic in non-addictive. It’s common knowledge that all opioids are potentially addictive.

If you *abuse* a narcotic you may become addicted. Do you also need to be told that eating a lot of pizza will make you fat? That chain smoking cigarettes may give you cancer?

Oxy addicts blaming their doctors or the pharmaceutical industry is pathetic. At some point the addict made a conscious decision to take the oxy outside of the dosages outlined by his doctor.

They made that decision and they are responsible for the consequences.
I agree, but i also agree the Pharma company pushed the sales and has some responsibility, But let's face it -- human behavior caused most of it

Research a bit why Purdue lost case after case after case after case.

And yet the entire justice system disagrees.
no they don't agree with you. You're misrepresenting so very much.. It's pathetic, I personally agree with the courts on the merits. I agree Purdue(?) is responsible for some things .. just not as crazy and untruthful as you are being here

no they don't agree with you. You're misrepresenting so very much.. It's pathetic, I personally agree with the courts on the merits. I agree Purdue(?) is responsible for some things .. just not as crazy and untruthful as you are being here

LOL.........

That doesn't mean one isn't addicted by then. Purdue pushed larger and larger doses.

Oh please, get honest. I used to tell many 12 steppers "Many people don't want your 'Step 8' You may be claiming responsibility, while avoiding being held to account" "Want to be accountable? Pay everyone back" The bullshit addicts spew is always hidden behind 'I'm in recovery'

Do you know how many Oxy deaths were form street purchases, or illgeal reselling of prescritions .. which is a street sale?

I won’t defend the pharmaceutical companies, but this fad in America where we blame doctors for our own shortcomings has got to end.

It’s not a doctors fault when a patient takes more of a drug than was prescribed.

This country is also full of people with chronic medical conditions like type 2 diabetes, obesity, smoking-induced COPD that are completely lifestyle driven. Then they have the nerve to act like the healthcare system failed them. These people should be grateful they’re receiving any medical care at all.

I won’t defend the pharmaceutical companies, but this fad in America where we blame doctors for our own shortcomings has got to end.

A patient shouldn't be able to trust what their doctor told them?

Should we all be required to get medical degrees?

It’s not a doctors fault when a patient takes more of a drug than was prescribed.

Purdue pushed higher and higher concentrations when the previous were no longer working.

This country is also full of people with chronic medical conditions like type 2 diabetes, obesity, smoking-induced COPD that are completely lifestyle driven. Then they have the nerve to act like the healthcare system failed them. These people should be grateful they’re receiving any medical care at all.

Irrelevant to the conversation.

they lied about HOW addictive it is.

But I know of no one who became addicted by chance. They all knew when they started abusing their prescritions
Are you presenting yourself as a medical professional within the field of drugs?

You appear to be projecting your own views as facts, the only facts allowed.

That is an idiotic stance to take.

Are you presenting yourself as a medical professional within the field of drugs?

You appear to be projecting your own views as facts, the only facts allowed.

That is an idiotic stance to take.
I volunteered and worked with drug programs.

Forum List

Back