The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

I would normally suggest it an epiphany Mr B, yet if one doe not 'get' our government is shill to the pharmacabal (or whatever corporate faction) , it becomes something of an exercise in futility......

a2x9y.jpg

~S~
Congratulations to you both for officially graduating from Whiner University! Perhaps the confidence boost shall now inspire you to finally dream up a compelling alternative to having governments test things and sponsor research whilst never expecting perfection..

Again with the cheap 20/20 hindsight arguments. They're not even trying to hide it in that video. Hey, why not just lie blatantly! Who could it harm? Duheeee!
Dude, it was NOT 20/20 hindsight. I saw the stats at the CDC website, I knew the science on face masks, and their efficacy on bacteria vs versuses, I was watching the lunacy as restaurants and stores were putting up plasitic dividers with all sort of open space around them, and making folks . . . eat in tents? wtf? I was pointing out all this illogical clown world shit on this site, listing that there were NO kids, under 25 that had ever died of COVID who were perfectly healthy, and that for healthy folks, the masks and jabs were unnecessary during the entire plandemic, for two years!!!!

Take that bullshit somewhere else, and stuff it in your cognitive dissonance already. :rolleyes:

Your arguments are bullshit, and you're just parroting the government & the misinformation propaganda of big corporations.

". . . Meanwhile, cognitively dissonant New Normals are taking to the Internet to claim that no one knew better at the time, and that, OK, sure, “mistakes were made,” but if we “science-denying conspiracy theorists,” who they censored, demonized, and systematically persecuted for over two years, had just spoken up …"

image-2.png

I could go on, but you get the picture … or, rather, you either do or you don’t. Because it’s not just the folks at GloboCap, Inc. that are fanatically waging this War on Reality. Everybody and their brother is trying to ram their “reality” down everyone’s throat. You got the “Viruses Do Not Exist” people. You got the “There Are No Neo-Nazis in Ukraine” people. The “Putin Is Our Savior” people. The Vote Blue Cult. The Multipolar people. The Transgendered People’s Army. The Doomsday Clock Hucksters. The Folks Who Still Listen to NPR. The Insurrection Truthers. The Insurrection Deniers. The 9/11 Truthers. The Moon-Landing Truthers. The Cult of Trump. The Church of Russiagate. The Rothschild Obsessives. The Anti-Racism Racists. The Anti-Anti-Semitism Anti-Semites. The Mass Formation Movement. The Cult of Marx. The Cult of Capital. The Climate Change Fanatics. The Musk Cult. The list goes on and on.

Historically, we humans have not done very well in such psychotic ontological environments. When “reality” is shattered into a thousand little shards, and things fall apart, and the center does not hold, we tend to get rather scared, and confused, and agitated. We start to panic. We try to put “reality” back together again. This does not work. This worsens our panic. We start looking around for a new “reality.” We start looking for a savior, a leader, a Führer, someone with a vision, and the will, and the power, to impose a new “reality” on the ontological chaos that is making us so confused and agitated, and scared, and angry, and restore some sense of ideological cohesion so that we don’t have to think about “reality” on a moment-by-moment basis anymore.

This is the time of dime-store messiahs, tinpot tyrants, zealots, gurus, hustlers, hosers, scam artists, quacks, snake oil salesmen of every variety, fanatical revolutionary movements, new religions and political parties, and so on. Typically, eventually, once the hapless masses have been repeatedly duped, and bilked, and betrayed, and gaslighted and humiliated to the point where they can’t even think anymore, literally cannot think because their brains are broken, and they just want someone to make it all stop … well, to rephrase an old Buddhist platitude, “when the masses are ready, the despot will appear.”

I think you know how this story ends. . . . "

Dude, it was NOT 20/20 hindsight. I saw the stats at the CDC website,
You mean you saw others commenting about the stats provided on the CDC website then checked the website and, sure enough, they were reported there! Guess what, genius?.. So did everyone else.. After the fact! The studies are done. The results are dutifully reported. Only then do you and your ilk start whining.. and never cease.. Hindsight! Gesundheit!

I could easily appreciate the effort put into the rest of that lengthy post. But I know you too well.. Vastly ignoring you has proven so much more productive.

You mean you saw others commenting about the stats provided on the CDC website then checked the website and, sure enough, they were reported there! Guess what, genius?.. So did everyone else.. After the fact! The studies are done. The results are dutifully reported. Only then do you and your ilk start whining.. and never cease.. Hindsight! Gesundheit!

I could easily appreciate the effort put into the rest of that lengthy post. But I know you too well.. Vastly ignoring you has proven so much more productive.

You bought it; we were all here for it. You lambasted us but were 100%, wholly wrong. And we were right.

Be a man and admit it.

You bought it; we were all here for it. You lambasted us but were 100%, wholly wrong. And we were right.

Be a man and admit it.
Try being a human being and admitting that you've somehow never managed to "100% wholly" quote me being even 50% wrong. Oh, that never goes anywhere. Never mind.

Pissing up ropes allows you to cope. Good. Happy for ya. Meanwhile, I've always found better things to do.. Sorry I remain busy and high on life. Not endlessly, depressingly, theorizing in circles about who or where "the real" monsters may abide.. or may not.. o_O:sigh2:

Last edited:

Link #1:
Since you refuse to post the CDC stats, I went and found them, this wall of text is obsolete. . .
One could not literally self-aggrandize over alleged superior hindsight more clearly than that.
Link #2: Again, clearly with the advantage of hindsight, some elite blowhard gets to share his concerns about the use of vaccines in public.
Link #3: Again, in hindsight, you call one poster a "Covidian cult" member simply for reaching a different conclusion after reading the same report from the CDC. Agree to disagree? Nooo, never!

If the virus wasn't a serious threat then what actually killed the bulk of those who reportedly died from COVID? Ventilators? Myocarditis? Hospitalitus? Nursing homarhea? You have no compelling answer because the only sensible response is the COVID itself.. as the CDC has been informing everyone all along.. We are only human. We definitely fuck up, both underreacting and overreacting to such things simultaneously. We stab at things, pause to assess, stab some more given some feedback.. That's life. No guarantees. Not good enough you say? Well bully for you. Go find a perfect world to live in.

Try being a human being and admitting that you've somehow never managed to "100% wholly" quote me being even 50% wrong. Oh, that never goes anywhere. Never mind.

Pissing up ropes allows you to cope. Good. Happy for ya. Meanwhile, I've always found better things to do.. Sorry I remain busy and high on life. Not endlessly, depressingly, theorizing in circles about who or where "the real" monsters may abide.. or may not.. o_O:sigh2:

Nice initial concession, but "the moral panic" is all yours. Unpleasant side effects are to be expected in exchange for saving lives by the millions. No guarantees in life, but one can at least hedge their bets with free vaccines. Even Trump figured that out when push came to shove..

That's a good one: "saving lives by the millions"

I like this one too. Wearing a mask: so scientific

And? I don't go out much myself. But while out I do wear a mask in close proximity to others because science. We Pennsylvanians may not always be the smartest, but we tend to grok science and medicine better than most.

"Safe and effective"!!

Baloney. The results have been widely reported and have shown them to be safe and effective. Way more safe and effective than just sitting around and bitching about them. FDA approval won't make a bit of difference.

In which you compare not getting vaccinated for religious reasons to not getting a traffic fine for religious reasons. That THAT IS IS--you've been completely revealed with this post. Cope and seethe

It's a public health and safety issue, not a matter of discrimination. Heard of anyone getting religious exemptions from traffic fines? What are you smoking?

Forum List

Back