The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

I was stunned to see the story of Maddie de Garay featured on Fox News Morning just now. They are much, much more moderate than Tucker Carlson, who featured Maddie's story 18 months ago.

In short, Maddie was signed up for the Pfizer vaccine trial and suffered a severe systemic reaction shortly after. Since, she has been in a wheelchair and on a feeding tube. Her mother says Pfizer has not been in touch with them.

This vaccine should have NEVER been cleared for children and young adults--and is highly questionable for anyone.

Man, the dam is breaking fast. Thank God.

Are you really this stupid ??? FOX news ??? Really?? they are the biggest liars when it comes to any kind of facts ... the only thing that's broken is your brain ...

had all 4 and the newest one ... sucks to be your dead man walking ...
For the record:
Even though you recommend getting vaccinated..
Somehow you still..
Don't love Pfizer, correct?
You've never had any particular desire to suck Fauci's cock?
Bill Gates has just pissed you off from day one?
Despite there always being some level of corruption, you still think we need governments, public research grants, laws, and enough oversight to enforce them?
And you don't see yourself as being a fascist, authoritarian, naïve, nor a dupe?
You don't just take everything the CDC says as gospel?
You'd say anyone accusing you of hypocrisy or cognitive dissonance here must be a moron?

Are you really this stupid ??? FOX news ??? Really?? they are the biggest liars when it comes to any kind of facts ... the only thing that's broken is your brain ...
You recognize Fox lies but believe the liars on the other channels. WTF! If you don’t know by now they’re all liars for the corporate security state, you don’t know anything.

Here is a a good thread where many authoritarian Americans pushed for mandating the fake vax. Most UNAMERICAN!
https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/its-time-to-start-mandating-vaccines-my-friends.906720/

Last edited:

Covid-19: Researcher blows the whistle on data integrity issues in Pfizer’s vaccine trial​

For the record:
Even though you recommend getting vaccinated..
Somehow you still..
Don't love Pfizer, correct?
You've never had any particular desire to suck Fauci's cock?
Bill Gates has just pissed you off from day one?
Despite there always being some level of corruption, you still think we need governments, public research grants, laws, and enough oversight to enforce them?
And you don't see yourself as being a fascist, authoritarian, naïve, nor a dupe?
You don't just take everything the CDC says as gospel?
You'd say anyone accusing you of hypocrisy or cognitive dissonance here must be a moron?
thats your best???? typical Repub-lie-clowns when they have no actual facts the start with the homo references ... you just lost your debate ...dick smoker ...

Covid-19: Researcher blows the whistle on data integrity issues in Pfizer’s vaccine trial​

more repub-lie-clown nonsense nothing but a bunch of conspiracy theorists nothing in your post is factual

nothing in Pfizer’s vaccine trial are hidden... you can find anything you want to know about the drug ...so SICK AND tired of posting actual factual information on the covid 19 drugs that shoot your post right back where it belongs ...in the trash can ... your post is total trash ... in one of your other clown posters here I posted everything about your sources... they are so bogus it makes one laugh that someone could be so stupid to buy their garbage ... so sick of your bull shit ... so I now call it what it is BULL SHIT POST​

so I now call it what it is BULL SHIT POST
celebrating-celebration.gif

~S~

more repub-lie-clown nonsense nothing but a bunch of conspiracy theorists nothing in your post is factual

nothing in Pfizer’s vaccine trial are hidden... you can find anything you want to know about the drug ...so SICK AND tired of posting actual factual information on the covid 19 drugs that shoot your post right back where it belongs ...in the trash can ... your post is total trash ... in one of your other clown posters here I posted everything about your sources... they are so bogus it makes one laugh that someone could be so stupid to buy their garbage ... so sick of your bull shit ... so I now call it what it is BULL SHIT POST​

You must consume prodigious amounts of state controlled propaganda.

You’re so f’ed up, you think Grumblenuts is a MAGA anti-vaxxer. Lol.
Post in thread 'The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines'
The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

Think!

Don’t you love Jimmy!

Or it's more about pro- vs. anti-vax which may just be far more subtle and complex than your ilk has ever imagined.. :slap:
Lol. You’d like to believe that because you fucked up and bought the lies and propaganda.

Don’t be a serf to power again.

Don’t succumb to fear and intimidation again. Be a MAN!

Forum List

Back